Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Such a great game(y)(y)(y)!
Myriam is a gorgeous character,I love her!And if you dont't mind,I have some questions with the game:
1: I know if Myriam become more independent/dominant,she will separated Anthony and have a lot of fun.But My Myriam is submissive,she will always living with Anthony,Can I cheat him or will I lost most other men's scenes?
2:Incest is exciting scenes,then which characters will have incest with Myriam?Her son ofcourse,any else?
3:When Myriam divorced with Anthony.Can other characters have a serious relationship with Myriam(in the game,not at the end)?Dating even married,no cheating,no corruption.

I've done my best,English is not my native language:cry:,Thank you again for your great work!
Thanks, glad you enjoy the game. ^^

1: No, you will be able to see other men and cheat, even if you stay with Anthony, up to a certain point though. As I've said a few times, the relation with Anthony is doomed and will end in misery for Myriam if the player chose to push down that road to the end, giving the player one possible end for the game (not a game over, just a end corresponding to that choice). But in the mean time, Myriam will be able to chose between being the subserviant wife or to cheat on him and get revenge for his bad treatment of her.
2: You will have the possibility for incest with the son; a triangular relation with the daughter and William (maybe Stella, but it's not sure for now). After that Myriam will also be able to have some naughty moments with her cousin, Eve, and later on in the game I will do a full one or two chapters on a return home at her father's ranch, I have still nothing wrote in stone on that part for now, but maybe there will be some occasion for some "incestius" adventures. ^^
3: Yes, a lot of characters will have some naughty adventures with Myriam, but some of them will be able to have a "serious" relationship with her, there will be possibilities with both sex, in games, Myriam will be able to marry again, get pregnant again, or cheat. Some will lead to "good" ends and some to "bad" ones (good and bad are fairly relative, I'm speaking in regard of Myriam, after that, the ends will correspond to the player choices).
Hope it help you having an idea of the future.
Extread scenes if you dont get in the jacuzzi with husbamd naked,also i skipped hobbo part where you go to scene just called cops and leads to neighbour fun
I'm not sure to understand everything here, but if I'm right let me offer a little correction: To have the sex scene with the neighbor William, you are not obligated to ignore the hobo, you can go help him, but when you are given the choice to go buy him clothes, do NOT go for food also, or it will take you more time and you will miss William when he goes back home.
And yes, depending if you go or not in the jacuzzi with Anthony during the intro, you will have a different scene and a different peeping tom. ^^
DAMN Zorlun.... What an HOT update. :love:
And what a lucky dog (for those of us who likes beastly content BTW are there more to come?)
I also hope that we will get some sexy and hardcore bdsm stuff (Maybe under the husband's route) type of scenes with Myriam wearing latex stockings and some more regular stockings if her hubby "demands" that on a day to day basis ;) hihi

I think this just gets better and better so now the next update is already trying to play out in my mind on what will happen next hehe.
That being said so will I re-visit Myriam at least a couple of more times before that time. (aka the new release)
Take care and Good Luck with future updates. :)
Well thanks, always a pleasure to see your enthusiasm with my game. ^^
About the dog: Yes, there will be more content of the sort, a full string of events with Cassius, and also in that same idea, on string of events with Hammer, her horse, mentioned during the event at the café with Eve, but still not introduced.
Zorlun I have to say man this game... after finding it and playing it, man! IT! IS! A! GEM! just went up to top 5 favorite games on f95 right now.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game. ^^
I would like to see a "Gallery" option in the future.

The scenes are great and it is a pity to lose some of them
Yes, this is something I will be implementing in the game one day or the other.
That's what causes your problem. DL the newest version from the Mods OP and... enjoy ;)
Thank you EdPokol for being a good "Zorlun little helper" and helping others solve their problems when I can't. ^^

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i just saw the post about future scenes involving the daughter and william, as i am only interested in myriam discovering her lesbian side, will it be possible too keep katherine away from william and have scenes only with myriam and katherine. i hope that will be an option lesbian incest is so rare. Cheers for the last update was nice with some lesbian progression.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

1: No, you will be able to see other men and cheat, even if you stay with Anthony, up to a certain point though. As I've said a few times, the relation with Anthony is doomed and will end in misery for Myriam if the player chose to push down that road to the end, giving the player one possible end for the game (not a game over, just a end corresponding to that choice). But in the mean time, Myriam will be able to chose between being the subserviant wife or to cheat on him and get revenge for his bad treatment of her.
2: You will have the possibility for incest with the son; a triangular relation with the daughter and William (maybe Stella, but it's not sure for now). After that Myriam will also be able to have some naughty moments with her cousin, Eve, and later on in the game I will do a full one or two chapters on a return home at her father's ranch, I have still nothing wrote in stone on that part for now, but maybe there will be some occasion for some "incestius" adventures. ^^
3: Yes, a lot of characters will have some naughty adventures with Myriam, but some of them will be able to have a "serious" relationship with her, there will be possibilities with both sex, in games, Myriam will be able to marry again, get pregnant again, or cheat. Some will lead to "good" ends and some to "bad" ones (good and bad are fairly relative, I'm speaking in regard of Myriam, after that, the ends will correspond to the player choices).

I'm not sure to understand everything here, but if I'm right let me offer a little correction: To have the sex scene with the neighbor William, you are not obligated to ignore the hobo, you can go help him, but when you are given the choice to go buy him clothes, do NOT go for food also, or it will take you more time and you will miss William when he goes back home.
And yes, depending if you go or not in the jacuzzi with Anthony during the intro, you will have a different scene and a different peeping tom. ^^

About the dog: Yes, there will be more content of the sort, a full string of events with Cassius, and also in that same idea, on string of events with Hammer, her horse, mentioned during the event at the café with Eve, but still not introduced.

Thank you EdPokol for being a good "Zorlun little helper" and helping others solve their problems when I can't. ^^
Looking forward to it. :giggle: But don't tell anyone I like (From Right to Left) yltseab scenes:censored: :LOL:
Just a small question and you are the only one to confirm or deny it: Do you have any plans to let us/dress up Myriam in stockings in the future. Maybe some latex stockings/outfit too?

I am enjoying your game to the fullest so thank you for your game and passion for it. :)

Reactions: Zorlun

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I kinda feel bad for the protag, as it just seems like she's doomed to deal with a continuous stream of bad luck.

As far as the game itself goes, I gotta say I got mixed feelings. The content is good but the sheer number of characters introduced is somewhat overwhelming. Also some of the requirements for scenes feel a bit tight to earn with the current numbers for things. Like one has to be going down a pretty specific route to go as far as one can with Cassius for example, at least as far as I can tell. Same for trying to not put up with the shit of the husband.

Speaking of the spoilers above how far can we expect an ending involving some of the female characters to go? For I rather like the kickass lady who saves the MC from being attacked in the public bathroom at first meeting. Going all the way and marrying our heroine after ditching our marriage would make for a nice good end imo.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Have you used an old save? If you use a save older than v0.2.5 you will have some errors with the variables, there was some big changes in v0.2.5 with the script. If that is the problem, you will just have to start a new game and you're good to go (though it will be the last, after that the saves are all compatible).

Did you verify that you have the good version (ch2.01.a)? I announced the release, but it took a day or two to be put up, so you may have downloaded the older version by accident.

What's the problem? The game don't launch properly? Or do you have a save problem?
I don't know why my save doesn't continue for the new version, just say that the version is over and back to the initial menu please give a save in the beginer of this new version i post my save help please!!!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i just saw the post about future scenes involving the daughter and william, as i am only interested in myriam discovering her lesbian side, will it be possible too keep katherine away from william and have scenes only with myriam and katherine. i hope that will be an option lesbian incest is so rare. Cheers for the last update was nice with some lesbian progression.
It's not set in stone for now, I'll have to think on this.
I kinda feel bad for the protag, as it just seems like she's doomed to deal with a continuous stream of bad luck.

As far as the game itself goes, I gotta say I got mixed feelings. The content is good but the sheer number of characters introduced is somewhat overwhelming. Also some of the requirements for scenes feel a bit tight to earn with the current numbers for things. Like one has to be going down a pretty specific route to go as far as one can with Cassius for example, at least as far as I can tell. Same for trying to not put up with the shit of the husband.

Speaking of the spoilers above how far can we expect an ending involving some of the female characters to go? For I rather like the kickass lady who saves the MC from being attacked in the public bathroom at first meeting. Going all the way and marrying our heroine after ditching our marriage would make for a nice good end imo.
Well yes, some events to be unlock require a certain amount of points, so it Myriam need to do some actions in that regards, for example, for Myriam to be able to access a choice particularly lustful, she would need to have acted before in a lustful way. If the Myriam you have played do not have this amount of points then it means that this type of action is not for her.

But I understand that it annoy people to have to redo and try multiple times (though in my mind replayability is a nice thing), so next update I'll first add the requirements for the choices that need a certain amount of points. And I'll maybe lower the threshold on some of them. The goal is to enjoy playing, if it becomes annoying to do so, well then it's not right, so I'll balance enjoyment and difficulty a bit more.

For the endings, yes you will the same possibility with the female romanceable characters than with the male ones, though there will be less romanceable female character than male.
I don't know why my save doesn't continue for the new version, just say that the version is over and back to the initial menu please give a save in the beginer of this new version i post my save help please!!!
Your not the first with the problem, and for the others the problem was that they used the wrong mod version with the game, using the v0.3 instead of the ch2.01. Verify you have the right mod version.

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020

Thank you for your reply,and replayability definitely is a nice thing ^_^

I saw you said Myriam body will change a bit in the future ,it's wonderful!I want she wil be more curvy,even she's almost there now,but more always better:p.

Will affections menu have more information?Maybe a photo and resume to remind us?Here is too many character(Don't worry,it' a excellent point:LOL:

Will have "something" happen to Myriam with her father and younger brother?through the game, I feel that they have something in the past,even not,they can be happen in the future:cool:.

And is there too young about marc's age?Myriam and Anthony have been married for 15 years.She got pregnant after graduation.she gave birth to Katherine at 19.then Katherine is 15 years old and Marc is 14or13,even in the game, is it too youngl?(It's not big deal,just feel strange)

What's mean about weird things in the mystery club?Is supernatural or fantasy scenes(really don't like them,but i don't want miss Fetish about"big woman and a dwarf")?

Last edited:

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Well yes, some events to be unlock require a certain amount of points, so it Myriam need to do some actions in that regards, for example, for Myriam to be able to access a choice particularly lustful, she would need to have acted before in a lustful way. If the Myriam you have played do not have this amount of points then it means that this type of action is not for her.

But I understand that it annoy people to have to redo and try multiple times (though in my mind replayability is a nice thing), so next update I'll first add the requirements for the choices that need a certain amount of points. And I'll maybe lower the threshold on some of them. The goal is to enjoy playing, if it becomes annoying to do so, well then it's not right, so I'll balance enjoyment and difficulty a bit more.
The only problem I see with the stat is if you try to totally ignore Antony at start, you'll be lacking some stat(lust/cum if I remind from my first game). It would have been more easy if the start was a little slower, maybe just one extra update to gather some stat for people that wanted to ignore him before starting get choices with stat requirement. I understand it when I didn't get the choice in the dressing room for the real facial and since then, didn't have any problems to get any scene with my second game. Overall you did a great job with your game, clearly the best in that genre that I played.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah I think cum is the stat that's got problems with balance. I'm pretty sure like a 3rd or more of the avaiable points for the fetish require you to deal with Antony's shit. So one for example can't get Cannius' full scenes without being the husband's bitch.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for your reply,and replayability definitely is a nice thing ^_^

I saw you said Myriam body will change a bit in the future ,it's wonderful!I want she wil be more curvy,even she's almost there now,but more always better:p.

Will affections menu have more information?Maybe a photo and resume to remind us?Here is too many character(Don't worry,it' a excellent point:LOL:

Will have "something" happen to Myriam with her father and younger brother?through the game, I feel that they have something in the past,even not,they can be happen in the future:cool:.

And is there too young about marc's age?Myriam and Anthony have been married for 15 years.She got pregnant after graduation.she gave birth to Katherine at 19.then Katherine is 15 years old and Marc is 14or13,even in the game, is it too youngl?(It's not big deal,just feel strange)

What's mean about weird things in the mystery club?Is supernatural or fantasy scenes(really don't like them,but i don't want miss Fetish about"big woman and a dwarf")?
Yes the bio system will have more information, I just started it, for now you just have the skeleton, now I have to fill it up with portraits and bio.

They will have their own chapters in the future, when Myriam goes for a little trip back home, but for now, no spoilers. ^^

At start on first release, I had put ages on the kids, but I put them down to avoid problems with Patreon and such, but yes, Myriam had Katherine very young, at 18, it's the event that made her quit the olympic team, then she had Marc not long after, they are fairly close in age.

About the weird events, well yes, they will be really weird, with fantastic overtone, they will all have their own flavor, some will be short, some will have a string of events, some will be funny, some with a horror flavor, but in the end, they are all avoidable (you make this choice early on if you want to see those events or not, I understand they could not be to everyone's taste) and they will not have everlasting influence over Myriam and her life, I will always use a little ploy to make it so, why? Well otherwise it would cause too much differences between the Myriam with and the Myriam without the events.
The only problem I see with the stat is if you try to totally ignore Antony at start, you'll be lacking some stat(lust/cum if I remind from my first game). It would have been more easy if the start was a little slower, maybe just one extra update to gather some stat for people that wanted to ignore him before starting get choices with stat requirement. I understand it when I didn't get the choice in the dressing room for the real facial and since then, didn't have any problems to get any scene with my second game. Overall you did a great job with your game, clearly the best in that genre that I played.
Thank you, glad you enjoy the game.
And yes, I have to work on the balance of the variables, I want to keep the game enjoyable to everyone, but I also want the player to feel that there is consequences to the choices you make.
Yeah I think cum is the stat that's got problems with balance. I'm pretty sure like a 3rd or more of the avaiable points for the fetish require you to deal with Antony's shit. So one for example can't get Cannius' full scenes without being the husband's bitch.
Like I answered just above, I will have to review the balance a bit, thanks for the return. Since this game is my first, it's very experimental at all level, programming, rendering, writing, gameplay and developing in general, so I'm getting better at it as I go, but I still have some way to go. ^^

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Yes the bio system will have more information, I just started it, for now you just have the skeleton, now I have to fill it up with portraits and bio.

They will have their own chapters in the future, when Myriam goes for a little trip back home, but for now, no spoilers. ^^

At start on first release, I had put ages on the kids, but I put them down to avoid problems with Patreon and such, but yes, Myriam had Katherine very young, at 18, it's the event that made her quit the olympic team, then she had Marc not long after, they are fairly close in age.

About the weird events, well yes, they will be really weird, with fantastic overtone, they will all have their own flavor, some will be short, some will have a string of events, some will be funny, some with a horror flavor, but in the end, they are all avoidable (you make this choice early on if you want to see those events or not, I understand they could not be to everyone's taste) and they will not have everlasting influence over Myriam and her life, I will always use a little ploy to make it so, why? Well otherwise it would cause too much differences between the Myriam with and the Myriam without the events.

Thank you, glad you enjoy the game.
And yes, I have to work on the balance of the variables, I want to keep the game enjoyable to everyone, but I also want the player to feel that there is consequences to the choices you make.

Like I answered just above, I will have to review the balance a bit, thanks for the return. Since this game is my first, it's very experimental at all level, programming, rendering, writing, gameplay and developing in general, so I'm getting better at it as I go, but I still have some way to go. ^^
I just became a patreon,And I didn't know about the game before,hope you don't mind this questions

I think sports team scenes is wonderful,Myriam is a hot body ,there must be careless embarrassment or humiliation in sport,maybe she will gradually enjoy it.

Triangular relation is also a great idea,Myriam with father and son,male character with Katherine and Myriam,etc.Maybe Myriam had to choose one or she gan handle them both.Compete,jealousy is always dirty and exciting in relationships.

And have some old male character with relationship Myriam?There is a lot of her contemporary and teenagers. But she is a naive woman,raised in a very sheltered environment(you said in patreon :p ),if someone take care of her very carefully even like a daughter,She might fall into it.

I saw you and other fans talk about the priest.I have no impression at all,did I miss any scenes?Or will he show up in the future?What about the priest?

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes