oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Well yes, some events to be unlock require a certain amount of points, so it Myriam need to do some actions in that regards, for example, for Myriam to be able to access a choice particularly lustful, she would need to have acted before in a lustful way. If the Myriam you have played do not have this amount of points then it means that this type of action is not for her.

But I understand that it annoy people to have to redo and try multiple times (though in my mind replayability is a nice thing), so next update I'll first add the requirements for the choices that need a certain amount of points. And I'll maybe lower the threshold on some of them. The goal is to enjoy playing, if it becomes annoying to do so, well then it's not right, so I'll balance enjoyment and difficulty a bit more.
I think that one of the best things about this games is the construction of character factor. The flow of the game in the end will create 2 or three different Myriams when the game is advanced enough. It is good since you can get YOUR Myriam, and also because the one month wait for each update. If you really enjoy the game, it can be excruciating; so a good way to pass the time is to complete your Myriam in as many ways as possible, Zorlun has done a great job so far, and I truly hope he doesn't get lost or batshit crazy in the intricacies of the plot, and as he said, the more decisions you make, you will get access to some scenes, and get blocked for others. That way MC does not get generic, like your average slut who does it all in one go.

mijof

Aug 13, 2020
Bonjour Zorlun !
Félicitations pour ton travail sur le jeu, en lisant l'intro j'ai vu que tu aurais peut-être besoin d'aide pour la traduction ?
Je me doute que tu dois déjà avoir une équipe de soutien, mais sait-on jamais, si c'est quelque chose qui t'intéresse, n'hésite pas à me solliciter.
Aussi, tu es peut-être au courant mais je crois qu'il y a une erreur de choix dans la scène de la cabine d'essayage : sur les 3, deux sont nommés "on her face". L'un est correct, le second ( à en juger par la suite :p) devrait sans doute s'appeler "on her breasts".
Voilà, à bientôt et rpz la france !

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun, are you planning to implement gallery?
Yes, one day or the other, not in the book for now though.
Bonjour Zorlun !
Félicitations pour ton travail sur le jeu, en lisant l'intro j'ai vu que tu aurais peut-être besoin d'aide pour la traduction ?
Je me doute que tu dois déjà avoir une équipe de soutien, mais sait-on jamais, si c'est quelque chose qui t'intéresse, n'hésite pas à me solliciter.
Aussi, tu es peut-être au courant mais je crois qu'il y a une erreur de choix dans la scène de la cabine d'essayage : sur les 3, deux sont nommés "on her face". L'un est correct, le second ( à en juger par la suite :p) devrait sans doute s'appeler "on her breasts".
Voilà, à bientôt et rpz la france !
Non, c'est bon, j'ai ce qu'il me faut pour la traduction, j'ai une auteur américaine qui me revoit les dialogues et me donnent quelques expressions familières et locales, notamment pour Myriam, étant elle-même texane.

Ce n'est pas une erreur, c'est le même choix mais pas avec le même résultat, celui-ci dépendant du niveau de Cum Kink de Myriam, l'un menant à un refus, l'autre à une acceptation.
Also need a way to make the husband suffer.
It will happen, Myriam will be able to get some retribution by getting him fired, or she could go the NTR path if she stayed with him. Here you are for starter, but I won't say too much. ^^

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Non, c'est bon, j'ai ce qu'il me faut pour la traduction, j'ai une auteur américaine qui me revoit les dialogues et me donnent quelques expressions familières et locales, notamment pour Myriam, étant elle-même texane.
Guess it is the best way of showing she's from Texas ; if you actually put the Texan accent into the text, some people might faint trying to read it :D

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Guess it is the best way of showing she's from Texas ; if you actually put the Texan accent into the text, some people might faint trying to read it :D
But I did, I don't know if you tried to play again the older parts, but the dialogues have been reviewed with the help of Kyla Angel, and at some moment the texan accent reappear. ^^
He does sometimes, not sure when or why. Somethings like "mah" instead of "my" or "ah" instead of "I"
Yes, that's it, the reason? It's generally when she is boozed up, in a setting reminding her of home (like being with her cousin Eve) or when she is surprised or emotions are high.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Ok so i just started playing this game, and while going through the scenes it reminded by more of "A wife and a mother". Scenes like the Museum scene. Anyways all in all the game looks pretty good, the Female MC is hot and I like that there are number of choices. This game surely has my favorite tags: Cheating, Exhibition, Bestiality. Any idea when we will get the next update?? Looking forward. Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ok so i just started playing this game, and while going through the scenes it reminded by more of "A wife and a mother". Scenes like the Museum scene. Anyways all in all the game looks pretty good, the Female MC is hot and I like that there are number of choices. This game surely has my favorite tags: Cheating, Exhibition, Bestiality. Any idea when we will get the next update?? Looking forward. Zorlun
Yes, I had that comment a few times, AWAM was one of my favorite adult game out there and one of those that inspired me to do my own, but I'm not trying to copy it though, or go the same road, as you can already see (or will).

But thank you, I'm glad to hear you like the game, I give an update every month, generally end of the month for my higher tiers patrons and a week later for the public free version.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Dave

Dave Anderson, the "scruffy" detective, is a police detective with an odd and asocial behavior, but some fine skill of investigation. Always at odd with the bosses and the politics, he never climbed up in the hierarchy, but have pretty good notoriety with his peers.
Dave will meet Myriam at the police station when she'll come to report a crime, after that he'll become a good friend and potentially more if the player let Myriam be charmed by this odd ball. Despite all his awkwardness and is shifty ways when it comes to work, he is purely a good character and will have the occasion to help Myriam at some crucial moments in the game.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Character Development - Dave

Dave Anderson, the "scruffy" detective, is a police detective with an odd and asocial behavior, but some fine skill of investigation. Always at odd with the bosses and the politics, he never climbed up in the hierarchy, but have pretty good notoriety with his peers.
Dave will meet Myriam at the police station when she'll come to report a crime, after that he'll become a good friend and potentially more if the player let Myriam be charmed by this odd ball. Despite all his awkwardness and is shifty ways when it comes to work, he is purely a good character and will have the occasion to help Myriam at some crucial moments in the game.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Yes, I had that comment a few times, AWAM was one of my favorite adult game out there and one of those that inspired me to do my own, but I'm not trying to copy it though, or go the same road, as you can already see (or will).

But thank you, I'm glad to hear you like the game, I give an update every month, generally end of the month for my higher tiers patrons and a week later for the public free version.
Is Anthony still an employee of Myriam's father?I'm not sure about that,If it's true,then he tortured his wife is too risky,Myriam's father can destroy his career and life.

And My last post,one problem was avoid :cry: . And have some old male character with relationship Myriam?Bobo the homeless and Buck the pervert can't be serious. There is a lot of her contemporary and teenagers. But she is a naive woman,raised in a very sheltered environment(you said in patreon:p),if someone take care of her very carefully even like a daughter,She might fall into it.

I saw you and other fans talk about the priest.I have no impression at all,did I missed any scenes?Or will he show up in the future?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is Anthony still an employee of Myriam's father?I'm not sure about that,If it's true,then he tortured his wife is too risky,Myriam's father can destroy his career and life.

And My last post,one problem was avoid :cry: . And have some old male character with relationship Myriam?Bobo the homeless and Buck the pervert can't be serious. There is a lot of her contemporary and teenagers. But she is a naive woman,raised in a very sheltered environment(you said in patreon:p),if someone take care of her very carefully even like a daughter,She might fall into it.

I saw you and other fans talk about the priest.I have no impression at all,did I missed any scenes?Or will he show up in the future?
About Anthony: It was not said for now, but it will depend how Myriam reacted to this crisis, it will be seen in future updates.

Myriam and older males: Yes, there will be some "relationships" with older men, I have already some programmed, with each one a different flavor in the relation, ranging from pity, blackmail and admiration.

Myriam and the prisest: Join a bit the older man fetish, this "relationship" will turn around abuse of trust, the priest will be a bad man taking advantage of the naivety and trust of Myriam, and her need for help. And yes, it will come in the future.

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
About Anthony: It was not said for now, but it will depend how Myriam reacted to this crisis, it will be seen in future updates.

Myriam and older males: Yes, there will be some "relationships" with older men, I have already some programmed, with each one a different flavor in the relation, ranging from pity, blackmail and admiration.

Myriam and the prisest: Join a bit the older man fetish, this "relationship" will turn around abuse of trust, the priest will be a bad man taking advantage of the naivety and trust of Myriam, and her need for help. And yes, it will come in the future.
In the post Character Development - Anthony,“He is long time employee of Myriam's father, he married her when she was very young and naive and shaped her to be his subservient wife.",Maybe he's more successful now working for a new employer?That's why they moved new city.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In the post Character Development - Anthony,“He is long time employee of Myriam's father, he married her when she was very young and naive and shaped her to be his subservient wife.",Maybe he's more successful now working for a new employer?That's why they moved new city.
He's not working for another employer, they just moved to another branch of the same company on the other side of the states. But yes, it's a promotion, just not for another company.

EDIT: Do not forget when you talk about the game "plot", to use some spoiler tag for people who do not want to know.
You can do so like this (and add [] around the ISPOILER command):
ISPOILER
your text here
/ISPOILER

Last edited:
Reactions: k4231749

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
But I did, I don't know if you tried to play again the older parts, but the dialogues have been reviewed with the help of Kyla Angel, and at some moment the texan accent reappear. ^^

Yes, that's it, the reason? It's generally when she is boozed up, in a setting reminding her of home (like being with her cousin Eve) or when she is surprised or emotions are high.
Guess I'll have to replay once more to notice the hard work made in the subtitles ; seeing all those sex scenes again... oh the humanity :p

I'll be waiting those and the detective with the same energy we have for Cassius

Reactions: Sh@G0TH and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes