max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
hi this is the error I get after placing the walk mod in the game folder. and Yes I placed it correctly.
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 8 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 82.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Wed May 5 23:01:24 2021
```
I had the same issue. I tried both mod versions, no difference that I could see. I *believe* that the "ch02.01.a" version is newer than the "v0.3.a" one, but I'm not positive.

I was able to get it working by going into the affected file (\game\JokerMod\JokerTextbox.rpy) and deleting the "label after_load:" that was on line 8, saving and then running the game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I had the same issue. I tried both mod versions, no difference that I could see. I *believe* that the "ch02.01.a" version is newer than the "v0.3.a" one, but I'm not positive.

I was able to get it working by going into the affected file (\game\JokerMod\JokerTextbox.rpy) and deleting the "label after_load:" that was on line 8, saving and then running the game.
I had to do the same thing. Kinda funny cause I played the game for a little while, closed it to do dinner - came back, and it would not open. Just remarked one of those lines out '#' and it is working fine now.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Can someone know console commands for this game? I need to change cum points and im clueless (i tried "cum" "myriamcum" "myrcum" "cumpoints" etc. and i cant find right word to change this).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Ok i figured it out. The console command for kinks:
Code:
MCkink={u'Anal': 2, u'Bestiality': 0, u'Big Dick': 7, u'Creampie': 0, u'Cum': 13, u'Group': 5, u'Exhibitionist': 6, u'Oral': 3, u'Pain': 1, u'Rough': 4, u'Sapphic': 0, u'Vanilla': 0, u'Deepthroat': 6}
Kink points can't be change separately, if you want to change one, you need to type all 13 kinks.
If you type in console for example only "MCkink={u'Anal': 2}" it gonna lead for Error further in game.
You can edit an individual kink by typing MCkink["Exhibitionist"] = 10 as an example.

• Red Heart
Reactions: afdjuicy and Zorlun

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
I can't seem to get any new content with this update? It still ends at the same place the prior release did. In the bedroom after arguing with Anthony.
It's the same for me, i just downloaded the new update and still finishes in the same spot from the last update.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
So what is the magical skill combo to doggy BJ? I have tried change some obvious ones(oral, besti etc) but still nothing. This skill point system is not the best one.

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Thank you, glad you enjoyed this update. ^^
And no, the shrink will not be just an asshole that abuse her (this role will be given to the priest ^^), the shrink will try to help Myriam depending of her goals when she goes see him (depending on the player's choices).
The shrink will be an important character for Myriam, helping her understand herself, and could become also a possible romance (that's not very professional though ^^).
Good to know, also will be really nice for the shrink to take Myriam's therapy with a professional approach, no matter if its Freudian or behavioral (or well... Freud is very sexual), since it's very easy for a game's therapist to say "Do you have primal desires? Oh, so you have to let yourself go and fuck everything that moves!", is good to read that the character will have a truly supporting role, specially with situations such as the trauma with Mad Eye's assault and obviously her feelings about Anthony.

Hahaha also a priest! You will explore every aspect of life, won't you?

Another thing. All developments, no matter where they are made, are put into a US setting (or that is what it looks like). You are French right? Bro, I love your country, it is beautiful, and to not put a little amour onto the equation I think of it as a waste. I feel that your character design has some french to it, but maybe something that makes the player feel the French in you could be amazing.

Just putting the idea on the table.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 02.00.44.png

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You can edit an individual kink by typing MCkink["Exhibitionist"] = 10 as an example.
Cheat away people! I have no problems whatsoever with that, once the game is in your hands play it as you like.
You have three type of variables:
MClove["X"] = Y X = name of Character; Y = the value you want
MCkink["X"] = Y X = name of Kink; Y = the value you want
MCtrait["X"] = Y X = name of Trait (though for "Risky Behaviour", just put "Risky"); Y = the value you want
It's the same for me, i just downloaded the new update and still finishes in the same spot from the last update.
Since this time there was a bit of time between the announcement of the update and the moment she was up, you may have downloaded the older version by mistake, verify you have the ch2.01.a.
Or I also heard that their was a few problems with the mod if you play with it with its older version too.
holy shit! This game is unexpectedly good.
Well thanks, I'm unexpectedly glad you enjoyed it. ^^
So what is the magical skill combo to doggy BJ? I have tried change some obvious ones(oral, besti etc) but still nothing. This skill point system is not the best one.
Yep, I'm starting to have the feeling that I will end burn at the stack with those choices. ^^
So I think for the next update I'll add the necessary variables you need to make the choices, but in the mean time, here's what you need to do:
You need 'Cum Kink' at 15+ for the first choice, then 'Lust Trait' at 30+ for the second one.
Good to know, also will be really nice for the shrink to take Myriam's therapy with a professional approach, no matter if its Freudian or behavioral (or well... Freud is very sexual), since it's very easy for a game's therapist to say "Do you have primal desires? Oh, so you have to let yourself go and fuck everything that moves!", is good to read that the character will have a truly supporting role, specially with situations such as the trauma with Mad Eye's assault and obviously her feelings about Anthony.

Hahaha also a priest! You will explore every aspect of life, won't you?

Another thing. All developments, no matter where they are made, are put into a US setting (or that is what it looks like). You are French right? Bro, I love your country, it is beautiful, and to not put a little amour onto the equation I think of it as a waste. I feel that your character design has some french to it, but maybe something that makes the player feel the French in you could be amazing.

Just putting the idea on the table.

View attachment 1181036
Well, why the US, just because when I worked on Myriam's character, I imagined her as a texan, so I preferred to stay in the US for the game. And I think you have enough french in the writing. ^^

Maybe it's because I'm french that the priest is going to end up a bad guy also. ^^

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well, why the US, just because when I worked on Myriam's character, I imagined her as a texan, so I preferred to stay in the US for the game. And I think you have enough french in the writing. ^^
Now I won't be able to help but imagine her with a Texan accent.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - On the Go

1620304303408.png
A short scene serving as interlude, that will mix multiple short sequences in one, serving a bit as a buffer between the end of the previous update and the next big scene for Myriam.

It will also serve to introduce some new characters, some important, some less so, and also to develop a bit a few plots already started before. You'll get to see again a few already seen characters too and have a chance to push more into them or not.

So no naughty business this scene, but you know it's for your own good, you'll end with some "sex diabetes" otherwise (sorry ^^).

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Now I won't be able to help but imagine her with a Texan accent.
Well, if you take a look at the reviewed version, the dialogues reflect it a bit more, notably when she is a bit tipsy, and with a few colloquialisms (all thanks to Kyla Angel ^^).
It's because of daz assets who are mostly made with US in mind. The same thing for Honey Select games which assets are set in Japan
It's true that a great majority of the assets "sound" US on Daz, there's a few ressources here and there though with japan and old europe flavor, but a lot less. That join a bit with the problem I had to find cars to put in the back, all the ressources you find are for sport or outrageous luxury, with a few SUV in the middle, but go search for some random crappy car for everybody and you won't find much. ^^
Index this game is unexpectedly good.
A character personality has been created, story flows and plenty of scenes are coming out.

Keep going Dev, you are doing an amazing job.
Well thanks, glad to hear you enjoyed the game. ^^
Why this game takes lot of time to be ported for android? It's VN and Renpy.
In all honesty I looked one time at ported it to Android and it was a pain in the ass, but it was some time now, when I started all this, I'll have to take a look again in the future.
But in the mean time, you'll have to wait for some good samaritan to post his/her android version, sorry. ^^

Reactions: Jack_._69

ralrae

Jan 4, 2018
This is a little thing and no big deal (probably shouldn't even bring it up), but you'd think that if a large Great Dane tore into someone's arm, with the intent of protecting his master, it would at least leave a (very, very... bad) mark :rolleyes:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This is a little thing and no big deal (probably shouldn't even bring it up), but you'd think that if a large Great Dane tore into someone's arm, with the intent of protecting his master, it would at least leave a (very, very... bad) mark :rolleyes:
Yep, looked around for some ressources that would help me show this result, but found nothing, so I did what I could, adding some bruises at least.

EDIT: But if you know about some ressources out there that could help do that, please do share. I thought the other day to look into vampire bites to do the change.

Reactions: oyemiperro

ralrae

Jan 4, 2018
Yep, looked around for some ressources that would help me show this result, but found nothing, so I did what I could, adding some bruises at least.

EDIT: But if you know about some ressources out there that could help do that, please do share. I thought the other day to look into vampire bites to do the change.
;) I'm just messing with you, but since that bite would have probably severed the radial and/or ulnar arteries, you could have just showed him laying on the ground bleeding to death (which I think he might, just have deserved...) :)

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes