BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Great game! I see some inspiration is taken from AWAM (The mover, daughter and a son, high school, massage etc etc.), which is a good thing. The MC is hot af ( Although maybe a little work on the overly curved ass would make her look better ) and the dialogue is short enough and to the point. Easy 5/5.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
dude. stop pretending :4Head:. you just don't know better and it's alright. but it's wrong. age, skin pigment, origin will influence the color. my brows got dark when i was 15. and you pluck and don't shave.
Well all that to say, sorry you don't like her eyebrows, but that's how they will stay, blond.
Don't know you "dude". Pretending what? Did I ever say I knew better than someone? If you say so... Yes, probably right, but you know that there is quite a lot of different people out there and some have light blond eyebrows. My brows didn't change and I'm in my thirties. Generally plucked, but some shave and that's a god damn shame (for my taste).
Great game! I see some inspiration is taken from AWAM (The mover, daughter and a son, high school, massage etc etc.), which is a good thing. The MC is hot af ( Although maybe a little work on the overly curved ass would make her look better ) and the dialogue is short enough and to the point. Easy 5/5.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game so far.
AWAM was one of the games that inspired me to create my own, yes, loved it, but I'm not trying to copy it though.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How do you give the dog a blow job? It's blocked in guessing I dont have enough points?

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Can someone know console commands for this game? I need to change cum points and im clueless (i tried "cum" "myriamcum" "myrcum" "cumpoints" etc. and i cant find right word to change this).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Ok i figured it out. The console command for kinks:
Code:
MCkink={u'Anal': 2, u'Bestiality': 0, u'Big Dick': 7, u'Creampie': 0, u'Cum': 13, u'Group': 5, u'Exhibitionist': 6, u'Oral': 3, u'Pain': 1, u'Rough': 4, u'Sapphic': 0, u'Vanilla': 0, u'Deepthroat': 6}
Kink points can't be change separately, if you want to change one, you need to type all 13 kinks.
If you type in console for example only "MCkink={u'Anal': 2}" it gonna lead for Error further in game.
what about lust?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
make her butt less curvy? are you insane? XD i would give her thiccer less muscular thighs and ab it wider instead to let that lovely plump butt blend in better. ;)

Don't know you "dude". Pretending what? Did I ever say I knew better than someone? If you say so... Yes, probably right, but you know that there is quite a lot of different people out there and some have light blond eyebrows. My brows didn't change and I'm in my thirties. Generally plucked, but some shave and that's a god damn shame (for my taste).

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game so far.
AWAM was one of the games that inspired me to create my own, yes, loved it, but I'm not trying to copy it though.

THANK GOD you didn't copy AWAM. XD and about the eybrow things, yes darker can give more depth to a face but i have blond eyebrows myself which you don't see clearly in certain light situations so its very realistic. most blond girls just colour their eyebrows thats all

Reactions: Zorlun

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
I love everything about this game except the terrible point system, there are way too many variables and options are greyed out without any explanation as to why or which/how many points are needed. Are we supposed to replay the game ad infinitum until we somehow stumble upon the correct order of choices to unlock a scene? The game would be much better off if the point system was removed entirely or at least give us an easy way to cheat.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well that was awesome as always ; quality and very good amount of content every month.

The scene with Cassius was great ; he is indeed a furry good boy :D, let's hope he'll have even more love down the road. And the talk with Katherine at the end was really emotional, it's heartwarming to see a teenage daughter who's not an entitled little shit, good choice and very good writing.

A big bravo to you Zorlun
I can't wait for next month as usual (hoping for the priest, the shrink and maybe a bit of that mysterious club ? ;))

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
hi this is the error I get after placing the walk mod in the game folder. and Yes I placed it correctly.
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 8 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 82.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Wed May 5 23:01:24 2021
```

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I'm getting an error when she's on the massage table : in the script MCLOVE is not defined.

Jan 17, 2021
I can't seem to get any new content with this update? It still ends at the same place the prior release did. In the bedroom after arguing with Anthony.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
please don't know why i can't play the new version could someone give me a save at the beginning of this new version please

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm getting an error when she's on the massage table : in the script MCLOVE is not defined.
Have you used an old save? If you use a save older than v0.2.5 you will have some errors with the variables, there was some big changes in v0.2.5 with the script. If that is the problem, you will just have to start a new game and you're good to go (though it will be the last, after that the saves are all compatible).
I can't seem to get any new content with this update? It still ends at the same place the prior release did. In the bedroom after arguing with Anthony.
Did you verify that you have the good version (ch2.01.a)? I announced the release, but it took a day or two to be put up, so you may have downloaded the older version by accident.
please don't know why i can't play the new version could someone give me a save at the beginning of this new version please
What's the problem? The game don't launch properly? Or do you have a save problem?

Jan 17, 2021
Did you verify that you have the good version (ch2.01.a)? I announced the release, but it took a day or two to be put up, so you may have downloaded the older version by accident.
The folder said the current version, but I'll redownload and see if anything is different

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes