Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ciao.Puoi fare questo gioco in versione script 7.4.4?
I'm sorry to say that I have absolutely no idea... I'm sorry to not be of any help here, I hope someone can answer your question.

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao.A alcuni giochi renpy hanno cambiato script.Quindi se vai in cartella game vedrai che esiste un file chiamato versione script.Ora se lo script è 7.4.4.i computer un po' più vecchi possono aprire il gioco.Se invece è 7.4.2. o7.4.1.No. Grazie.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
After taking a quick look at what you pointed out, I see that it's 7.4.1, sorry.
I'll see if I can do something about that in the future (though probably not for the update I'll share on the 4th, sorry).

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
alive.jpg
Hello there, just posted the new version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, hope you will all enjoy it. Now it's in the hands of the moderators, but it should be up in a moment. ^^

What is new:
- Around 2900 lines of code and 232 new renders.
- 3 scenes.
- 3 new characters introduced and 2 others just brushed over.
- Introduced the skeleton of the bio system.
- Lots of minor choices to make Myriam more your own.
- Some more naughty content.
- A full rewrote of the dialogues.

This update will see the start of the second chapter of Project Myriam, with her starting to embrace her new life, getting out of the house to explore her possibilities.

You'll have the occasion to already see some changes in the events Myriam will encounter depending on your choices made during the first chapter.

For the chapter 2 you will have the occasion to have a Myriam slightly reworked to correct a few mistakes on her model. Which on the subject, I already announced that in the future some female characters will be slightly different since I have corrected a mistake who parasited the models.

All the dialogues have been reviewed by a very nice author who offered her service, correcting a lot of errors form part and giving a bit more flavor to the dialogues. Thanks Kyla Angel.

Also introducing the skeleton for the bio system, so the player can refresh his memory on who's who, but it's still under work for now. Thanks again to Kostik Penguin.

Well, I leave you all to have some fun with Myriam and her new adventures (and back to work for me on the next ones ^^).

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 1177283
Hello there, just posted the new version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, hope you will all enjoy it. Now it's in the hands of the moderators, but it should be up in a moment. ^^

What is new:
- 3 scenes.

This update will see the start of the second chapter of Project Myriam, with her starting to embrace her new life, getting out of the house to explore her possibilities.

You'll have the occasion to already see some changes in the events Myriam will encounter depending on your choices made during the first chapter.

For the chapter 2 you will have the occasion to have a Myriam slightly reworked to correct a few mistakes on her model. Which on the subject, I already announced that in the future some female characters will be slightly different since I have corrected a mistake who parasited the models.

All the dialogues have been reviewed by a very nice author who offered her service, correcting a lot of errors form part and giving a bit more flavor to the dialogues. Thanks Kyla Angel.

Also introducing the skeleton for the bio system, so the player can refresh his memory on who's who, but it's still under work for now. Thanks again to Kostik Penguin.

Well, I leave you all to have some fun with Myriam and her new adventures (and back to work for me on the next ones ^^).
The Speed Force is still strong with you ; I can't wait to play the new update :D

Reactions: Zorlun

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
View attachment 1177283

What is new:
- 3 scenes.

T'es efficace comparé aux autres devs étrangers et leurs updates tous les 6 mois, respect monsieur

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Hello there, here is the new version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, hope you will all enjoy it.
What is new:
- 3 scenes.
Chapter 0 and 1 have been reviewed by a very nice author who offered her service, correcting a lot of errors form part and giving a bit more flavor to the dialogues. Thanks Kyla Angel.
Also introducing the skeleton for the bio system, so the player can refresh his memory on who's who. Thanks again to Kostik Penguin.
So here it is:
- PC ch2.01.a:
Key: Ysz9AC1w1GomiDoGqMI6bm6IHdcoo2fcVChjy5Y_VnU
- MAC ch2.01.a:
Key: _en9YjMIsXYLnKuhbuQZd-VPz9-pg8Dmd2-MPl2p1l0
Thank you all again for your support, without you, this game would not keep living and Myriam would not be able to continue her adventures.
Enjoy!
EDIT: Version ch2.01.a is up, with the new part of chapter 2 proofread and reviewed with some colloquialisms (thanks again Kyla Angel).
EDIT2: I don't understand the problem with the mega links, they are working well from mega, but from here they are fucked up, so here is some links from Mediafire.
PC:
MAC:

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [ch02.01.a] [Zorlun] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.70 GB
Original Mac Size: 3.68 GB

Compressed Win64x Size: 220 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 211 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 219 MB

Compressed Win32x (Renpy 7.4.4 Built) Size: 228 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Hello there, here is the new version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, hope you will all enjoy it.
What is new:
- 3 scenes.
Chapter 0 and 1 have been reviewed by a very nice author who offered her service, correcting a lot of errors form part and giving a bit more flavor to the dialogues. Thanks Kyla Angel.
Also introducing the skeleton for the bio system, so the player can refresh his memory on who's who. Thanks again to Kostik Penguin.
So here it is:
- PC ch2.01.a: https://mega.nz/file/RpFUxbDR#Ysz9AC1w1GomiDoGqMI6bm6IHdcoo2fcVChjy5Y_VnU
Key: Ysz9AC1w1GomiDoGqMI6bm6IHdcoo2fcVChjy5Y_VnU
- MAC ch2.01.a: https://mega.nz/file/5hUkGT7Q#_en9YjMIsXYLnKuhbuQZd-VPz9-pg8Dmd2-MPl2p1l0
Key: _en9YjMIsXYLnKuhbuQZd-VPz9-pg8Dmd2-MPl2p1l0
Thank you all again for your support, without you, this game would not keep living and Myriam would not be able to continue her adventures.
Enjoy!
EDIT: Version ch2.01.a is up, with the new part of chapter 2 proofread and reviewed with some colloquialisms (thanks again Kyla Angel).
EDIT2: I don't understand the problem with the mega links, they are working well from mega, but from here they are fucked up, so here is some links from Mediafire.
PC:
MAC:

Mega only lets you dl so much each day in my experience. It occasionally cuts off the dl as well. That is a bummer if the dl is in GB and not compressed.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
A little question for the people that knows more about F95zone; I follow the guidelines for updating the game, posting in the Request section and reporting it as an update for the moderators, but this time I don't know if they have a problem, but I don't see my update coming up... so my question, can I update my own thread and game manually? Or is it a big no-no for F95zone?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oyemiperro

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
A little question for the people that knows more about F95zone; I follow the guidelines for updating the game, posting in the Request section and reporting it as an update for the moderators, but this time I don't know if they have a problem, but I don't see my update coming up... so my question, can I update my own thread and game manually? Or is it a big no-no for F95zone?
Looks like you own it (this forum), it is your game - so I do not see why you couldn't update it!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I was wondering it too.... if I remember correctly you can update just one link and they'll take care of the mirrors ; I've seen dev update the changelog too.
Maybe you should message the mods to tell them you're taking care of the update, just to be sure, dunno :confused:

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
This last update was... WOW, now I know what it is to go down the rabbit hole, and also know that it is just the beginning, so, there are a lot of surprises to come, there are a lot of scenarios on this game so I know it will become kind of the Myriam-verse. That appointment with the shrink will be epic, and also I guess will be crucial to all the development of the story, I just hope is nothing like this other game... Was it Lily of the Valley? Since if I remember right it also had a psychotherapist messing with Female MC's mind. Also, this is my fav image in all the update; will you guess what is she thinking?

Myriam.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This last update was... WOW, now I know what it is to go down the rabbit hole, and also know that it is just the beginning, so, there are a lot of surprises to come, there are a lot of scenarios on this game so I know it will become kind of the Myriam-verse. That appointment with the shrink will be epic, and also I guess will be crucial to all the development of the story, I just hope is nothing like this other game... Was it Lily of the Valley? Since if I remember right it also had a psychotherapist messing with Female MC's mind. Also, this is my fav image in all the update; will you guess what is she thinking?

View attachment 1178947
Yeah, she’s thinking of Henry’s big dick in the shower

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nice little update dev, Woah, lucky doggy!
Wished there was gloryholes in that dirty park bathroom though. Glad we get to see her touring the school and meeting Big Henry & William leaving her some protein on the counter to lick up

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
"an exception has occurred" every 10 clicks at the most.. its actually really annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: Loxyas
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes