Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
She must be in a standing mood since there are plenty of seats available lol
Well, she is an active woman and do prefer to stay standing when the voyage is short. (But this vision of her is probably parasited by my own preferences and education, I never sat down in a city bus or metro ever, leaving the sitting places to tired workers, old people, pregnant women or just people who really needed them. ^^)

Nah the cocksucker was cheating. And he was abusive on top of that. Best thing to come out of that though is that she no longer needs to feel guilt about being the city's #1 slut.
Yep, that dear Anthony was specially tailored to be THE asshole... the character you take pleasure kicking in the game. ^^

which of the things u just mentioned are bad?
All of them, she's a woman not an object for Anthony to use as he pleases
Yes, that is kind of the point of the game (without giving moral lessons), that Myriam is coming out of her cocoon and discovering herself as an independent woman. But that can mean a lot of things to her and the player: that she herself enjoy dominating, or still being submissive despite all, that she prefer women, or both, that she is in the end just a vanilla girl, or discover a dark part of herself she never thought possible and enjoy the thrill of the extreme.

Again, without giving morale lessons, I wanted to create a Myriam free to be whatever she want (and the player) as she discover herself anew in her new life.

So some will probably want to try everything, others to have a free and empowered Myriam, and some others will shamelessly make her poor Myriam have a hard life. Feel free to explore, and do not forget that this is just a game. ^^

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
my myriam will go full lesbian with high dom and high will power but i miss katherine i hope we will soon get an option too bond with her.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
my myriam will go full lesbian with high dom and high will power but i miss katherine i hope we will soon get an option too bond with her.
Well, you will be happy with this update, you have the first encounter with the big potential lesbian interest for Myriam and you will also have some bonding time with Katherine at the end of the update (the most touching moment in the game in my eyes ^^).

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Well, you will be happy with this update, you have the first encounter with the big potential lesbian interest for Myriam and you will also have some bonding time with Katherine at the end of the update (the most touching moment in the game in my eyes ^^).
haha nice will look forward too that meeting and the interaction with katherine, as my myriam is keeping a close eye on her pervert son ready too give him a scolding lol but that means she only have katherine she really can confide in at home.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i-have-a-big-announcement.jpg
Project Myriam - Life & Explorations version ch2.01 is up on Patreon and Subscribestar for all the Enthusiast tier and up.
Free public version will be up on May the 4th be with you! ^^

It will come with the first update of the chapter 2, introduction of the bio system (only as skeleton for now) to refresh the player memory on the NPC met (thank you Kostik Penguin for the help), a rework of the dialogues of chapter 0 and 1 (thank you Kyla Angel for the help), chapter 2 rework will probably also be up with ch2.01.a before the free public version is up though ^^.

So patience my naughty friends and May the 4th be with you and Myriam! ^^

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1165215
Project Myriam - Life & Explorations version ch2.01 is up on Patreon and Subscribestar for all the Enthusiast tier and up.

It will come with the first update of the chapter 2, introduction of the bio system (only as skeleton for now) to refresh the player memory on the NPC met (thank you Kostik Penguin for the help), a rework of the dialogues of chapter 0 and 1 (thank you Kyla Angel for the help), chapter 2 rework will probably also be up with ch2.01.a before the free public version is up though ^^.

Good times and Good news

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 1165215

does this mean the reworked version is the one you will release on here on the 4th

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
does this mean the reworked version is the one you will release on here on the 4th
The one out now ch2.01 (for higher tiers patrons), has the chapter 0 and 1 reworked, and I think that before the free public version comes out on May 4th, I'll be able to upload the ch2.01.a, with the chapter 2 update reworked too.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I got the game running now (by copying the "game" folder into the launcher of renpy sdk) and the game seems to combine the ridicules slutification of most femaleMC games with the option to actually be normal. I hope the dev can keep this up and doesn't turn her into a full on victim once the divorce starts. On a side note I hope that crazy Gilf gets some content in the future.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes