Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Cool-io.
That's nice. In that the character is shaped into that person from the stats the player has chosen. Instead of just 'collecting' them and viewing that character thru a false lens.
Well, I see your point, but that is always kind of depending on your point of view. I want to give more control to the player, but still, the game in the end is always written by me, and I don't offer choices or events I don't want, so the control is always limited. It goes the same for Myriam, I want her to be shaped as much as possible to the player's choices, but still, she will always be only offered choices and events that I chose, even if those change depending on her stats and choices in game.
On one side you can see that as freedom of choice, on the other you can see it as another kind of prison.
any idea when the next update will be
I generally post my new update before the end of the month for my higher tiers patrons, and a week later for the free public release (so generally start of the next month).
That would be the ending? It will be hard to end the game on something more significant than that.
On that subject, I won't talk for now. ^^
But what I can say, is that there will be multiple endings, always depending on the choices made.
You could say that there will be bad and good endings for Myriam depending on what you make her go through, bad or good on the point of view of Myriam, for the player, it will always be endings that you pushed her towards with your choices, so it should be the one you want. ^^

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, I see your point, but that is always kind of depending on your point of view. I want to give more control to the player, but still, the game in the end is always written by me, and I don't offer choices or events I don't want, so the control is always limited. It goes the same for Myriam, I want her to be shaped as much as possible to the player's choices, but still, she will always be only offered choices and events that I chose, even if those change depending on her stats and choices in game.
On one side you can see that as freedom of choice, on the other you can see it as another kind of prison.

I generally post my new update before the end of the month for my higher tiers patrons, and a week later for the free public release (so generally start of the next month).

On that subject, I won't talk for now. ^^
But what I can say, is that there will be multiple endings, always depending on the choices made.
You could say that there will be bad and good endings for Myriam depending on what you make her go through, bad or good on the point of view of Myriam, for the player, it will always be endings that you pushed her towards with your choices, so it should be the one you want. ^^
You can't really go much further than that in terms of liberty ; unless you anticipate every possible choice in every situation and increase the dev time to infinity.

The best liberty we can have in VNs is a good number of (logical) choices in key moments and having the world and characters react to those choices on the short and long term.
And I think we're pretty good in Project Mi. It's a great game with a lot of freedom :)

Of course it can always better, with more freedom ; but that can be dangerous to you and the game. The more you'll advance in making the game, the more difficult it'll be to manage that liberty and all those routes. That can lead to crushing dev time and you losing your drive, and so abandoning the game.

And that we definitly don't want. That's a negative no.

Reactions: Zorlun

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Being a Good Dog is its Own Reward

Just a very short scene I am finishing up, mostly there to give some breathing room to the game between more important scenes. Serve also as a little bonding moment with Cassius which we did not see during chapter 1, poor dog! ^^

Those little scenes never seem important, but they are a necessity for the game equilibrium, you can not be always on drama and action, well, it is not my wish for the game anyway. They also generally serve me to refocus the game toward what is next and give back some informations in case the player forgot, or just little touches of background and flavor.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Back at School

A scene to explore one of the activities that Myriam will have in her new life, coaching the athletic team of the high school of her kids. It will serve also to introduce some new characters, the PA teacher most notably, but also a few other characters from the school, like teachers and students. A noted return of our dear old witch from the spa. ^^

It will also serve to explore a bit some characters already introduced before, like the principal Mr Little, William and Myriam's kids. The player will also have the possibility to let Myriam explore some potential new horizon, will she give a chance at opening up herself to some romance and flirting but also to some potential hurt, or will she let herself time to heal or even stay true to her husband despite all.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Being a Good Dog is its Own Reward

Just a very short scene I am finishing up, mostly there to give some breathing room to the game between more important scenes. Serve also as a little bonding moment with Cassius which we did not see during chapter 1, poor dog! ^^

Those little scenes never seem important, but they are a necessity for the game equilibrium, you can not be always on drama and action, well, it is not my wish for the game anyway. They also generally serve me to refocus the game toward what is next and give back some informations in case the player forgot, or just little touches of background and flavor.

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Back at School

A scene to explore one of the activities that Myriam will have in her new life, coaching the athletic team of the high school of her kids. It will serve also to introduce some new characters, the PA teacher most notably, but also a few other characters from the school, like teachers and students. A noted return of our dear old witch from the spa. ^^

It will also serve to explore a bit some characters already introduced before, like the principal Mr Little, William and Myriam's kids. The player will also have the possibility to let Myriam explore some potential new horizon, will she give a chance at opening up herself to some romance and flirting but also to some potential hurt, or will she let herself time to heal or even stay true to her husband despite all.
Thanks 4 both shares. :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I forget are the college guys with the museum tour in this next update or was that in the next chapter? Also will there be any NTR in this? I think a scene where she calls the police because her asshole hubby abused her or retracing order if he fails to leave the house & then her 2 cops from the dressing room show up & cuff him to a chair while they Double team Myriam in front of him

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
No, the college guys from the museum are not from this school, they are older, they will be seen again this chapter, for the exhibition opening.
Same with the cops, they will be back, with also a possible scene with Anthony, depending of what the player do with him. ^^

Last edited:

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Zorlun, I entered Discord with the link you provided without success. Hopefully I am the only one having the problem.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hi Zorlun, I entered Discord with the link you provided without success. Hopefully I am the only one having the problem.
It may have arrived to its limits, I created a new one without:

Reactions: oyemiperro

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Found this game through someone recommending it in AWAM.

Does anybody know other similar games to this where you play as the wife and you get slowly corrupted?

So far I only know of AWAM, JOHN, Office Wife, and this game.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Found this game through someone recommending it in AWAM.

Does anybody know other similar games to this where you play as the wife and you get slowly corrupted?

So far I only know of AWAM, JOHN, Office Wife, and this game.
Mm
Try looking into A Wife At All Costs, The Office, Project Myriam, My Employee Family, possibly Restore Her Career, and The Tyrant.

Oh, and maybe Mother's Love. This is like AWAM. Slow burn. If you like AWAM then you'll like this.
Unchaste is a maybe as well.
Good playing to you.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone, next update is advancing smoothly like always (as you can see in those leaked messages from Patreon ^^), also, as I have already shared, I launched a Discord Server to give my patrons, followers, fan or just curious a way to communicate and centralise information.
And now I just launched a SubscribeStar account: as an alternative to Patreon for those who prefer it.
So patience my naughty friends, we are halfway there to our next update... ^^

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Celebration 100.png

A big thank you to you all! 100 patrons is a nice numbers, and a big motivation for me to keep going.

But Myriam may have been partying a bit too much, dancing on tables, maybe next time she'll use this shiny pole or even go behind the curtain! ^^

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
A quarter of me be like:
First - Yay we are half way to next update.
Second - Noo we are only half way to next update.
Third - why is she dancing alone, were are hobo all the boys?
Forth - why boys and not the gir... "you hear sounds of fight and later notice as three shadows carying something away"

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes