Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello there, finally decided to create the Discord server, well, for obvious reasons that I explain there, but in short, so you can all have a way to contact me in case of account problem, since I am going to post in next update some bestiality content (do not worry, it will be totally optional, as will be all "weird" content).

So here is the invite:

If you are a Patron of mine and want special access in Discord, just sent me a private message on Patreon with your Discord handle, and I will grant you the status.

Take a good look at the rules, for me they are common sense, but still, take a look before starting posting there.

I hope I can all see you there, but there is no obligation, for those not big on chatting, etc... just see it as an extra way to be kept informed in case of problems.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Basically when you click a link normally you get a file and you can then unzip etc, when you click the links you provided you just get a notepad with variables and no file to unzip etc.
Just read the previous comment on the files i provided and you will understand everything if you don't get anything message me separately and i will explain....

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I do not understand, it is easy to correct the figure in Photoshop (In some pictures) The "plastic" tool....
Скриншот 07-04-2021 002508.jpg

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I do not understand, it is easy to correct the figure in Photoshop (In some pictures) The "plastic" tool....
View attachment 1130888
Sorry, but what do you mean?

Also, my knowledge of photoshop is very, very, very limited, I use it notably to resize my renders, passing them from QHD to FHD to gain in quality and avoid using denoisers (which I really do not need anyway now with the new computer).

As it happens, this image is taken out from the end of my first release of the game, so with very limited ressources (in skills and hardware), so i used denoisers heavily on it. But in anyway, what do you mean by your message?

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Sorry, but what do you mean?

Also, my knowledge of photoshop is very, very, very limited, I use it notably to resize my renders, passing them from QHD to FHD to gain in quality and avoid using denoisers (which I really do not need anyway now with the new computer).

As it happens, this image is taken out from the end of my first release of the game, so with very limited ressources (in skills and hardware), so i used denoisers heavily on it. But in anyway, what do you mean by your message?
For example, a picture newhome 63c look at the game and compare it with the one I sent above

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
For example, a picture newhome 63c look at the game and compare it with the one I sent above
Mmh, no sorry, I do not really see.

Appart from the quality problem I had at the start of the game, due to my newbie skills and old material, I do not see.

Unless you are talking about the interference from the HUD, that you could call annoying in this view point?

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Mmh, no sorry, I do not really see.

Appart from the quality problem I had at the start of the game, due to my newbie skills and old material, I do not see.

Unless you are talking about the interference from the HUD, that you could call annoying in this view point?
no, everything is much simpler, the shape of the buttocks, the figure in some pictures, easy to fix in photoshop....Maybe I gave unfortunate example.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
no, everything is much simpler, the shape of the buttocks, the figure in some pictures, easy to fix in photoshop....Maybe I gave unfortunate example.
Ok, sorry, I did not notice. But in the end, yes, I can still do better. ^^

Using photoshop will be for another day for me, I still need to master DAZ 3D before jumping in another tool to learn to use in depth.

But still thank you for pointing out some work I have to get better on, I have still some work to do before getting staisfied of my own work. ^^

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Ok, sorry, I did not notice. But in the end, yes, I can still do better. ^^

Using photoshop will be for another day for me, I still need to master DAZ 3D before jumping in another tool to learn to use in depth.

But still thank you for pointing out some work I have to get better on, I have still some work to do before getting staisfied of my own work. ^^
For example in some pictures she has a "flattened" ass!
And thank you for the game, I really like it)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
For example in some pictures she has a "flattened" ass!
And thank you for the game, I really like it)
Yes, Daz 3D is a bit annoying with its models and certain poses, sometimes you will have some fine models and make just a little pose and all the sexiness is gone, notably with the ass, the models are made to be seen in a few positions, but on the others, the butt take some really ugly shapes, demanding a lot of fine tuning.

But that is part of the job, like those damn breasts, boy they can be a pain in some pose, but the result is then way more satisfying when you achieve a good effect. ^^

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Even best of asses dont look good and appetising in "wrong" poses.
Life and Karma are bitches.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
You will, but not before a moment not in this chapter at least.

There will be a line of events with him and his crazy family, with a heavy theme of horror movies like the franchise of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Wow.
I suppose that'll fall under the WEIRD STORIES option - if you clicked on that.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Wow.
I suppose that'll fall under the WEIRD STORIES option - if you clicked on that.
Nope, I know it sounds scary, but no, it was always the goal to have Myriam have a follow up adventure with the red neck motel crazy family, an adventure that will test her new found resolve after everything she will have lived in her new home. ^^

I do not want to give too much, but this adventure will be one of the moment on the game where you will see the consequences of your choices during the game, and how much it could be different depending on how you have shaped Myriam.

But it is not for today, she still have lots to live before then.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Nope, I know it sounds scary, but no, it was always the goal to have Myriam have a follow up adventure with the red neck motel crazy family, an adventure that will test her new found resolve after everything she will have lived in her new home. ^^

I do not want to give too much, but this adventure will be one of the moment on the game where you will see the consequences of your choices during the game, and how much it could be different depending on how you have shaped Myriam.

Cool-io.
That's nice. In that the character is shaped into that person from the stats the player has chosen. Instead of just 'collecting' them and viewing that character thru a false lens.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018

That would be the ending? It will be hard to end the game on something more significant than that.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes