May 19, 2020
Man, this is quickly becoming my favorite game, if it isn't already. Consistent quality updates that deliver some very hot content, props to Zorlun. Amazing development so far, excited to see where Chapter 2 and beyond goes.

Since I'm depraved af, I'm personally very interested in Myriam's story with Bobo :LOL: but making her super submissive is also quite fun! I think more than anything, the amount of ways you can play this game really makes it stand out.

Reactions: Zorlun

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 928, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3004, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3503, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:

I downloaded both the normal and compressed games and opened both the 32-bit and the others but it always appears. The first update worked normally from the second onwards.
I have the same problem with both versions, with or without the mod. It's a fresh download, haven't played the game before...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 928, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3004, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3503, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:

I downloaded both the normal and compressed games and opened both the 32-bit and the others but it always appears. The first update worked normally from the second onwards.
I have the same problem with both versions, with or without the mod. It's a fresh download, haven't played the game before...
If you are not playing with old save (older than v0.2.5), then you are probably facing the problem of the last version of ren'py that have been noted to have problems with some older hardwares, and here nothing can be done from my side, sorry.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
If you are not playing with old save (older than v0.2.5), then you are probably facing the problem of the last version of ren'py that have been noted to have problems with some older hardwares, and here nothing can be done from my side, sorry.
The problem with the last version of ren'py is easily solved by changing renderer. This is a coding problem. The "While running game code" seems like a good clue...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
played the update and its great to see how passionate you are about this game when you see how quickly it gets updated and how often you comment here.

i liked the progress. really interesting ideas (just drop bookstore here), some drastic plot twist/decision (happy to get myri more open minded now but i miss the sub stuff lol), not only smooth "nice-guys" to choose from, sadly still nothing about th mysterious guy who watched myri and her husband in the pool. can't wait to see more about him, can't wait to see more with poor bobo too, bobo deserve food and love. xP

i still am a big fan of myri's hair and face and her big boobs with big nipples (honestly more should have girls with similar hair and nipples :D), i just personally wish she had bigger and softer tighs and hips. thats it. and tbh myri looks by far the hottest of all girls so far - which isn't bad at all just makes her more special :p

keep it up! :)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yea, agree there.
You sure Anthony is gone? With [y]our luck, the dev will bring him back somehow. Maybe to save his marriage and/or keep his toy. Did I give people ideas? Oops.
Also, anyone else think this next update is taking a long time? Ugh.:LOL::ROFLMAO::p
Thank you, glad you do not regret finally trying the game out.

Yes, my/our Myriam has some curves, personally I love big breasts, but I am really not into bimbofication or plastic airbags, so I really tried to give her a body "realistic" (or believable if you prefer), mixing motherly (since she had kids) but still sexy (the MILF for short). For her face I worked a lot, and I am not always satisfied, Myriam was the first character I work on, and the first thing I worked on DAZ, so as a newbie, I did some errors, I corrected some (slightly) that you will see for chapter 2. I wanted her to be unique, not seen in other game, and I wanted her to make you feel a certain way when you saw her.

Yes, poor Anthony was made to be hated ^^ but he deserve it. I am not done introducing new characters, some important ones still need to be discovered, but after that, yes, you will see everyone coming back, since nearly all characters have a little adventure to live with Myriam, or more accurately has a key for Myriam to discover a bit more of herself.

Yes, I think you will find that all the people liking the "female protagonist" tag are not big on the kid with the "magic cock". ^^

Thank you, I am glad you love the way I wrote Myriam.
Yes, finally no more Anthony... well almost. ^^ He has still some role to play for Myriam before he is considered done, I mean, would you believe that such an asshole would take being kick to the curb and be ok with it?
But do not worry, no choice will make her one way or the other, it is always the cumulation of decision that shape her, even if some choices are kind of key, but it is more generally for events than for Myriam herself. After that, every choices is kind of Myriam, she is sweet and gentle, but she can be fierce defending those she love for exemple.

Thank you, I loved JOHN too, one of the game that inspired me to do my own game. ^^ It had great renders and loved the main character, I hope to give you some great quality like that too.

Yes, Anthony is not done, does stupid assholes ever are? He will make is return at some point to be, well, as always, kind of an asshole. ^^

Thank you, glad to hear you loved the update. You have 3 naughty moments possible in this update, like you said, Clark and William, but also Anthony, but each three are missable depending on your choices, if you kicked Anthony for good, you will not have his scene, as if you say no to Clark or stop it in time with William.

Thank you, glad you still enjoyed the game. Did you see I put a list of future tag I will put in the game? Maybe some of your prefered one will come up. ^^

Thank you, glad hear you love my game so much, but do not hesitate to point out things or errors, I am really a newbie in developing, I learned a lot since I started, and still learning a lot with every update, every constructive comment can help me, I followed a lot of advises to better the game.

Ha ha ha! Yes I am devious, the "weird" adventures will start this chapter, not sure for next update though.

I think you probably used an old save, like EdPokol said, I had some major changes to the script in the update v0.2.5, so you have to start the game again, but the changes also made it the last time (it was kind of the goal, to change the script so people do not have to restart everytime).

Yes, thank you, I think that the reason some people have some errors with this update, because of old saves.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game and think there is already some good shit in there. ^^
I even wanted to add more to the first chapter, but I thought that making a millstone out of the last events was more appropriate. I have still no idea how many chapters I will go for and how long they will be, but I am far from finished, most will finished on another millstone in Myriam's life.
Yes, our Myriam deserve far better than that asshole, maybe you will be able to find her better, or maybe think that she do not need anyone to be herself and happy.
Yes, I like Bobo, well, I like strange characters as you can see in the game, still have a few in store. ^^
As for Clark, definitely an asshole too, not the same as Anthony, but definitely not a good guy. Though with his ambition he could become an ally for Myriam depending on if her choice go with his goals. He is more subtle than Anthony, who is more on the stupid asshole spectrum contrary to Clark who is on the devious asshole one (is it me or it is kind of a lot of asshole in there ^^).

Well, waouh guys, thanks a lot, really. I did not wanted to add a wall again, but I have received such good return and kind messages here and private ones that it seems only fair I answer everyone.

It really make me happy to see how much people liked the update, and love the game and Myriam. I know I am still not there yet, but Myriam definitely deserve some love. ^^

So again, really, thank you all for your love and support, it means seriously a lot. :love:
(Yay, I know, I am kind of a marshmallow, but god damn I am french, we invented "guimauve"! (well kind of reinvented it anyway) ^^)
Aw hell no....
Kidding ; I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the holy shit stain that is Anthony :D
Especially now that he's lost everything : his toy, his kids, his job, the only woman who didn't told him he's quite small in the nether regions and his dignity he hit our beloved Mi after all

And I hope he'll be acquainted repeatedly with the pepper spray or Mi's high heels.

.....So, is the next update ready yet ? :ROFLMAO:

Just played the game again from start to finish and am so glad I did. This has improved beyond measure.
It's now my second favourite game after JOHN.
Great work developer, keep it up!
I know right ? The progress and quality curve of the game is one of the best. :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The problem with the last version of ren'py is easily solved by changing renderer. This is a coding problem. The "While running game code" seems like a good clue...
As stated multiple time, I am totally new to programmation, and from what I can read of the error, it does not come from the code I wrote but from the code of the program itself, ren'py... and here are the limit of my skills, I can solve the problems when they come from me, the code of the program is far off for me as of now. I am sorry.

So if anybody can help on that point please do. And if yourself find a solution elsewhere, do not hesitate to share it here.

And sorry if my answer does not please you, but there is not point to go sarcastic or unpleasant, I would be happy to help if I could.
played the update and its great to see how passionate you are about this game when you see how quickly it gets updated and how often you comment here.

i liked the progress. really interesting ideas (just drop bookstore here), some drastic plot twist/decision (happy to get myri more open minded now but i miss the sub stuff lol), not only smooth "nice-guys" to choose from, sadly still nothing about th mysterious guy who watched myri and her husband in the pool. can't wait to see more about him, can't wait to see more with poor bobo too, bobo deserve food and love. xP

i still am a big fan of myri's hair and face and her big boobs with big nipples (honestly more should have girls with similar hair and nipples :D), i just personally wish she had bigger and softer tighs and hips. thats it. and tbh myri looks by far the hottest of all girls so far - which isn't bad at all just makes her more special :p

keep it up! :)
Thank you as always, happy to see that my/our Myriam have her fan club behind her. ^^

I like her hair too, but god damn they are a pain to work with some times (to the point I would take a razor and make her bold ^^).
Aw hell no....
Kidding ; I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the holy shit stain that is Anthony :D
Especially now that he's lost everything : his toy, his kids, his job, the only woman who didn't told him he's quite small in the nether regions and his dignity he hit our beloved Mi after all

And I hope he'll be acquainted repeatedly with the pepper spray or Mi's high heels.

.....So, is the next update ready yet ? :ROFLMAO:

I know right ? The progress and quality curve of the game is one of the best. :)
On it, on it, last few days have been slow though, some new pesky problems forcing me to do some rewriting of a scene. But it will come... like winter... ^^

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
As stated multiple time, I am totally new to programmation, and from what I can read of the error, it does not come from the code I wrote but from the code of the program itself, ren'py... and here are the limit of my skills, I can solve the problems when they come from me, the code of the program is far off for me as of now. I am sorry.

So if anybody can help on that point please do. And if yourself find a solution elsewhere, do not hesitate to share it here.

And sorry if my answer does not please you, but there is not point to go sarcastic or unpleasant, I would be happy to help if I could.

Thank you as always, happy to see that my/our Myriam have her fan club behind her. ^^

I like her hair too, but god damn they are a pain to work with some times (to the point I would take a razor and make her bold ^^).

On it, on it, last few days have been slow though, some new pesky problems forcing me to do some rewriting of a scene. But it will come... like winter... ^^
Oh yeah, Myriam's hair :eek:
I FINALLY noticed how gorgeous they are (....errrm....when doggy style with William) ; I cant' imagine the pain they cause when rendering but damn is it worth it.

I hope those pesky problems won't be a bother for long.
Hmmm, winter you say.... since winter start at the beginning of May (yeah i know, crazy huh ?), I'm good with it :D

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
First i have to say: great game, nice update, lovely FeMC. Played it with pleasure! (y)

one question...
Game or mod bug?

Anmerkung 2021-04-03 060551.png

it was clickable, but no dominance here?

Anmerkung 2021-04-03 060618.png

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
First i have to say: great game, nice update, lovely FeMC. Played it with pleasure! (y)

one question...
Game or mod bug?

View attachment 1122323

it was clickable, but no dominance here?

View attachment 1122324
Answer in Spoiler, in case people wish to discover themselves, but for short not a bug.
It was not the only requirement, you needed at least 5 in the Dominance Trait or have heard the Anthony talked through the door of his office. So, not a really bug in the mod, but I think he must have skipped it because of the size of the key event name.

Reactions: fortuna95

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Answer in Spoiler, in case people wish to discover themselves, but for short not a bug.
It was not the only requirement, you needed at least 5 in the Dominance Trait or have heard the Anthony talked through the door of his office. So, not a really bug in the mod, but I think he must have skipped it because of the size of the key event name.
Right. However, let me add that I had a 4 Dom and it allowed me to play through.
So confused about that. At the same time i had difficulty with the 3 way dream ( right before going to the spa with the 3 boys) and whatever requirement was needed it stopped me. Until I played again with different traits/kinks to get that option.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Right. However, let me add that I had a 4 Dom and it allowed me to play through.
So confused about that.
But I had no Dom, look at my screenshot. So why it was clickable with no Dom? Zorlun

Oh, I understand: either dominance or hearing through the door. Without hearing it's not clickable. JokerLeader

Sry, English is not my best language.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So confused about that. At the same time i had difficulty with the 3 way dream ( right before going to the spa with the 3 boys) and whatever requirement was needed it stopped me. Until I played again with different traits/kinks to get that option.
But I had no Dom, look at my screenshot. So why it was clickable with no Dom? Zorlun

Oh, I understand: either dominance or hearing through the door. Without hearing it's not clickable. JokerLeader

Sry, English is not my best language.
Like I said, you need ONLY ONE of the requirement to be able to make this choice, either have 5 in the Dominance Trait OR have the key event requirement. You do not need both.
Story wise, either Myriam has heard the conversation making her less susceptible to believing Anthony's bullshits or she has enough guts in her to finally say no and face the bullying of her husband.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017

I'm not trying to be sarcastic but helpful. I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to solve the problrm, if I knew I would start with that. Because I have an old computer I've encountered the error of the new ren'py and I found in this forum a solution. Your error is unique and it seems that it's not very uncommon. Anyway, I hope someone points out a solution because your game seems good and it's a pity if it's not accessible to anyone that wants to play...

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes