oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Merci for replying, and the "Slow burner", that is a good thing... I've noticed that when the structure of the scenes is the same over and over again, even if characters, places, or situations change, in the end is the same boring language... One can get tired of eating caviar (or so people say).
Let me congratulate you for that little touch with Goldman, or the hug with the professor, put my heart to race expecting their and her reaction. I am a firm believer that those little things and tension between characters, are the magic. I guess that since the game development will take its time, those buildups will be in different times IRL, making Myriam shy and more composed with some characters, while totally open with others. Don't know how are you planning the apparition of new characters, but in my humble opinion, and to always remember that Myriam is a good hearted person, at the event of introducing a new character, even if Myriam is a slut, there must be build up, slow and torturing.
Again, awesome game and I hope soon you'll be able to dedicate more time to this or hire someone to help you up to keep some steady and be able to make bigger updates.

Yes, the game is built as a slow burner (yes, I know it does not look like it as you can quickly have sex in the game, but for me it is two separate things), you are building Myriam for the future events in the game, the "Loyalty" trait is not in linked to Anthony, but to Myriam and how she is in regard of her partner.
I will start the "weird events" this chapter, not the next update though, I wanted to, but I do not think I will be able to put it in.
No, the goal of the game is not to build the ultimate slut, well, that depend of what you chose for her, she could become quite slutty, if the player free her inner slut, but it will not change either the fact that Myriam is a good person at heart and a motherly figure. It will only change in some end game moments, where Myriam would have been pushed too far in some "bad" ends for her.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How to unlock sex scene with william?
It is a question of timing, when Myriam help Bobo by going to bye him clothes, if she goes for food also, she will miss William when she go back home.

Reactions: Ekzar

skarof

Apr 11, 2020
It is a question of timing, when Myriam help Bobo by going to bye him clothes, if she goes for food also, she will miss William when she go back home.
Yeah but when it comes to sex, the choice "i need his cock" isnt accsessible.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yeah but when it comes to sex, the choice "i need his cock" isnt accsessible.
Sorry, I thought you ment the whole scene, for the choice you are talking about, you need to have at least 25 in the Lust Kink.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
how to achieve that?
Make previous choices to achieve that level of Lust, there is no straight road for that, it will be trial and error, generally that involve making choices that follow Myriam's desires.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hello guys I animated some scenes in this game just unren and copy these files in the game folder overwrite if asked with animation it looks hot...
Thanks for the effort, Me being a noob at moving files around. could you explain how to add the files you provided?
This game is great, Thanks again (y)

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for the effort, Me being a noob at moving files around. could you explain how to add the files you provided?
This game is great, Thanks again (y)
Unren the game first and then copy paste the above file in game folder overwrite if asked.
unren is a renpy tool you can find just write unren in search option
download unren
extract unren and copy paste unren.bat in where the game application file is present..
double click unren.bat and chose option 9

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Unren the game first and then copy-paste the above file in the game folder overwrite if asked.
unren is a renpy tool you can find just write unren in the search option
download unren
extract unren and copy-paste unren.bat in where the game application file is present...
double click unren.bat and chose option 9
Thanks, when I open your file it opens as an attachment. I can copy it but The game won't let me paste :confused:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Merde! Me Favorite Baguette Man, why, oh why you place our beloved motherly and caring girl between starving man and boy in need?
This is one of the cruelist thing I ever witnessed.
Because life's a bitch! ^^

To make choices a little bit more harder than just good or bad, naughty or not naughty, if it is life we are talking about, there as to be some randomness and luck in all this, and also as you will see later on, consequences to some choices you make. Just hope to make the game more interesting than blue or red choice. ^^

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
T
The scene in motel and the scene in office you have to put it in game folder try cut paste instead of copy paste....
Basically when you click a link normally you get a file and you can then unzip etc, when you click the links you provided you just get a notepad with variables and no file to unzip etc.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes