SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You should make a note on the main post about needing to restart the game or old save will not work...

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Great game, a better version of A Wife and Mother aka the blueball simulator. The faces of some characters looks a bit abnormal in some scenes, other than that enjoyed the game so far. Also what choices are needed to get the scene with the neighbor kid?
It's a question of timing, if you bring back clothes AND food to Bobo, Myriam will take more time and miss William. If she just bring back clothes, she will be able to meet him.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
It's a question of timing, if you bring back clothes AND food to Bobo, Myriam will take more time and miss William. If she just bring back clothes, she will be able to meet him.
Oh ok, I thought I had to restart and try out different choices. For future releases an official walkthrough for different paths would be appreciated. I think the fan-made walkthrough in the OP, and in-game notification option only provides context on what stats gain or lose points. Keep up the good work.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Love how the dog is creeping around all the time. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, of my experience with all the dogs I had and have, they love to be included and stay attentive to what we do. But if you like him, you will be happy to learn he is doing his return in the next update.... and maybe have a little bit of a naughty time with his mistress... ;)

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
I was waiting for this! Totally a fan of the game, there is something bugging me a bit in the long term though, when I played it in "loyal" in the previous build (2.5), there wasn't that much difference in content, don't know if I have done something wrong or maybe the game will branch as it progresses. I'm also waiting for the surreal things that will happen in the book club, Zorlun made a clear statement in the options that it will blow our minds.
About the game, I think that Myriam is going to be an amazing character as we get to know her better, the good thing is that she's got that mom vibe in her (despite her wonderful curves), that is important, I've seen that in some developments the motherly character ends up (or worse, begins as) being a slut, and only a slut; I really hope in here it never happens, that we see a complex character with an endless exploration of herself.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Nice game! Really like how versatile the acting can be - like how the MC can bail out even in the last moment was nice touch. As for the models though, I think a her eyebrows are hard to read and she looks she has none at all. A bit more contrast on her would be better imo. Anyway, keep it up!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Knowing myriam, even dog might have enough convincing power for her to suck him off
How dare you! Saying something like that of my, our Myriam... (to himself Zorlun: damn, now I can't make Myriam blow the dog... ^^).
But without a jocking, you will see that our poor Cassius is deserving of a lot more in the next update. ^^
Even if there's a 0.01% chance that what Anthony says is true, he deserves to get fucked. Fuck that guy.
Yes, he is quite the asshole. ^^
The poor guy has been written to be the asshole of all assholes, he will not be redeemed at any moment in the game.
I was waiting for this! Totally a fan of the game, there is something bugging me a bit in the long term though, when I played it in "loyal" in the previous build (2.5), there wasn't that much difference in content, don't know if I have done something wrong or maybe the game will branch as it progresses. I'm also waiting for the surreal things that will happen in the book club, Zorlun made a clear statement in the options that it will blow our minds.
About the game, I think that Myriam is going to be an amazing character as we get to know her better, the good thing is that she's got that mom vibe in her (despite her wonderful curves), that is important, I've seen that in some developments the motherly character ends up (or worse, begins as) being a slut, and only a slut; I really hope in here it never happens, that we see a complex character with an endless exploration of herself.
Yes, the game is built as a slow burner (yes, I know it does not look like it as you can quickly have sex in the game, but for me it is two separate things), you are building Myriam for the future events in the game, the "Loyalty" trait is not in linked to Anthony, but to Myriam and how she is in regard of her partner.
I will start the "weird events" this chapter, not the next update though, I wanted to, but I do not think I will be able to put it in.
No, the goal of the game is not to build the ultimate slut, well, that depend of what you chose for her, she could become quite slutty, if the player free her inner slut, but it will not change either the fact that Myriam is a good person at heart and a motherly figure. It will only change in some end game moments, where Myriam would have been pushed too far in some "bad" ends for her.
Nice game! Really like how versatile the acting can be - like how the MC can bail out even in the last moment was nice touch. As for the models though, I think a her eyebrows are hard to read and she looks she has none at all. A bit more contrast on her would be better imo. Anyway, keep it up!
Well, thanks, yes, I wrote Myriam as fairly human, and some times, reason, fear or just change of mind can take us, I wanted Myriam to be like that, for now she is still very naïve and indecisive on some desires of hers.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Will certain "paths" lock you out of others? For example if I go and do everything with William is that gonna stop me from doing other stuff in the future? Not really interested in William but it was a good chance to get lots of deepthroat points which are definitelly going to be needed later imo.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will certain "paths" lock you out of others? For example if I go and do everything with William is that gonna stop me from doing other stuff in the future? Not really interested in William but it was a good chance to get lots of deepthroat points which are definitelly going to be needed later imo.
I will try to keep the game as open as possible, with some events happening depending on some key choices, but with time and choices, Myriam will end up on some closed "roads", generally when you will push her toward something that has no return possible and close all freedom for her, in those cases, you have closed the goal of the game which is in most part exploration for Myriam, so she will then go toward a end event, some will be considered "bad" or "good" ends, but it will mostly depend of what the player wanted his Myriam to live.

EDIT: And yes, there is some major deepthroating involved in her future. ^^

Patrick Star

Nov 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 6871, in script
    $ my_notify({"Vanilla" : 2, "William" : 3})
  File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 6871, in <module>
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
    l = update_stats(d)
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 45, in update_stats
    if x in MClove.keys():
NameError: global name 'MClove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    l = update_stats(d)
    if x in MClove.keys():

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations 0.3.a
Fri Apr  2 16:49:53 2021
I get a lot of these.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
It took me quite some time before i came around to try this game, but i can say it is definitly on my watch list now. Characters look amazing, especially the main girl Myriam. Despite myself not being a fan generaly of too large breast and body porportions, she is gorgeous in my opinion. Her face is also not of the plastic model types that many games have, but instead shows some more realistic qualities and blemishes that give her more character. As for the gameplay, i found myself replaying several strings of events to see how to trigger the scenes i wanted to see, and avoid those i didnt (mostly only Anthony/Husband).

On that note, the game does well with the other characters, even if only evelyn is realy present for most of the current content, each other character is intriguing of its own. Looking forward to seeing more of both the son and daughter, Eve ofcourse, and some side characters that peaked my interest. Loved to hate Anthony, and jumped at the chance to kick him to the curb.

Its also refreshing to see this type of game from the female perspective, instead of the next young boy without a father trope.
Keep up the work, looking forward to the next update.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    l = update_stats(d)
    if x in MClove.keys():

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    l = update_stats(d)
    if x in MClove.keys():

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations 0.3.a
Fri Apr  2 16:49:53 2021
I get a lot of these.
It is because you have used an old save, in the precedent update, I have made some major changes in the system of the game, so you have to start again. But it will be the last time, I have change the game so you do not have to do it in the future anymore.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes