EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
"an exception has occurred" every 10 clicks at the most.. its actually really annoying.
Played through this (great!) update and I didnt have a single error.
Maybe you didnt play the last update v0.3? If so you may have missed that starting from v0.2 saves do not work and you have to start a new game.

how do u get myriam to lick the cum off the sink in the school bathroom
1st: you need to have had sex with William at the end of ch 1.
2nd: you need to agree on 'helping' him with his problem.
3rd: you need to choose to really want to lick his cum. You'll only be able to do this if her cum kink is 15 or higher.

theres beasty now?
There's one happy dog now ;)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Maybe you didnt play the last update v0.3? If so you may have missed that starting from v0.2 saves do not work and you have to start a new game.

3rd: you need to choose to really want to lick his cum. You'll only be able to do this if her cum kink is 15 or higher.

it let me play the game, i only downloaded it the last update and it done it all through that too. fuck knows why.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, while I was playing this, and I kid you not, I was listening to a movie I've seen multiple times in the background. Finished getting caught up with the Dev at the same moment, closing credits ended. Perfect timing. ;):LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for the start of Chapter 2, and looking forward for more.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This last update was... WOW, now I know what it is to go down the rabbit hole, and also know that it is just the beginning, so, there are a lot of surprises to come, there are a lot of scenarios on this game so I know it will become kind of the Myriam-verse. That appointment with the shrink will be epic, and also I guess will be crucial to all the development of the story, I just hope is nothing like this other game... Was it Lily of the Valley? Since if I remember right it also had a psychotherapist messing with Female MC's mind. Also, this is my fav image in all the update; will you guess what is she thinking?

View attachment 1178947
Thank you, glad you enjoyed this update. ^^
And no, the shrink will not be just an asshole that abuse her (this role will be given to the priest ^^), the shrink will try to help Myriam depending of her goals when she goes see him (depending on the player's choices).
The shrink will be an important character for Myriam, helping her understand herself, and could become also a possible romance (that's not very professional though ^^).

theres beasty now?
Yes, it was always in the incoming tag of the game. There will be two major players on this scene, Cassius the family dog (already introduced and started his chain of events) and also, Hammer, Myriam's horse from her father's ranch (mentioned, but still not introduced to the game for now).

Thank you for the help answering all those questions. ^^
it let me play the game, i only downloaded it the last update and it done it all through that too. fuck knows why.
Mmh... I can see that it's annoying, but I don't know where it could come from, either you are playing with an old save (older than v0.2.5 when I introduced the new variables system) which would cause some major errors since they are incompatible, or there is a system incompatibility if you are playing on some old hardware.
But programming wise, there is nothing I can do, the game as been tested multiple times, without problems, there could be some little errors here and there that passed through the cracks, but nothing that could cause that kind of errors.
If you mean I changed Myriam's eyebrows, yes, I did, I made a few little "retouches" on Myriam's face to correct a problem depending on some angles and I finally found some eyebrows that work well with her hair.
I know some people do not like the fact that her eyebrows are light in color and seem to have none depending on the lighting in the scene, but she's a true blond, hence the blond eyebrows and will keep them that way, sorry. ^^
They will also stay "natural", I'm really not a big fan of the shaved ones.
So, while I was playing this, and I kid you not, I was listening to a movie I've seen multiple times in the background. Finished getting caught up with the Dev at the same moment, closing credits ended. Perfect timing. ;):LOL:

Anyways, thank you for the start of Chapter 2, and looking forward for more.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the update.
Glad you enjoyed also the heart to heart with the daughter, I think it's the moment in the game that moved me the most, had tears writing it. ^^
Is there a Android port available
if not does this game work on JOIPLAY??
If you wait a few days, I'm sure that someone will post an Android version of it, as usual.
I would like to answer the second question, but what the fuck is a JOIPLAY?? ^^

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
nice update good work would have liked that the lesbian love interest looked different, but i will take it hopefully it will not be long before we will get more of that.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you, glad you enjoyed this update. ^^
And no, the shrink will not be just an asshole that abuse her (this role will be given to the priest ^^), the shrink will try to help Myriam depending of her goals when she goes see him (depending on the player's choices).
The shrink will be an important character for Myriam, helping her understand herself, and could become also a possible romance (that's not very professional though ^^).

Yes, it was always in the incoming tag of the game. There will be two major players on this scene, Cassius the family dog (already introduced and started his chain of events) and also, Hammer, Myriam's horse from her father's ranch (mentioned, but still not introduced to the game for now).

Thank you for the help answering all those questions. ^^

Mmh... I can see that it's annoying, but I don't know where it could come from, either you are playing with an old save (older than v0.2.5 when I introduced the new variables system) which would cause some major errors since they are incompatible, or there is a system incompatibility if you are playing on some old hardware.
But programming wise, there is nothing I can do, the game as been tested multiple times, without problems, there could be some little errors here and there that passed through the cracks, but nothing that could cause that kind of errors.

If you mean I changed Myriam's eyebrows, yes, I did, I made a few little "retouches" on Myriam's face to correct a problem depending on some angles and I finally found some eyebrows that work well with her hair.
I know some people do not like the fact that her eyebrows are light in color and seem to have none depending on the lighting in the scene, but she's a true blond, hence the blond eyebrows and will keep them that way, sorry. ^^

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the update.
Glad you enjoyed also the heart to heart with the daughter, I think it's the moment in the game that moved me the most, had tears writing it. ^^

If you wait a few days, I'm sure that someone will post an Android version of it, as usual.
I would like to answer the second question, but what the fuck is a JOIPLAY?? ^^
Joiplay is an application that allows you to play PC Ren'Py games on your phone.

Reactions: Zorlun

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Is bestiality completely avoidable?
I guess the complete answer would be "yes and no".
There are still some scenes where e.g. Cassius tries to sniff Myriam that happen regardless, but you can choose to not see any actual action whatsoever, the game explicitly asks you about it.

Reactions: Zorlun and neronwtf

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Damn I love dogs but not literally
Yep, me too. ^^
But do not forget it's just fantasy.
nice update good work would have liked that the lesbian love interest looked different, but i will take it hopefully it will not be long before we will get more of that.
On that point, I don't know if you followed that news, but during my work on this update, I finally discovered the reason (and how to correct it) why all my female characters were not "right", parasited by the morph of another character. I have already corrected in the update all the new characters and the daughter, for the others you will need to wait another update (I won't be going back and redo all my renders, this game is experimental and I'm learning as I go, but maybe later on, when I find the time I'll go back and remake the game, but not before I finish it.). All to say, the corrected version of Lucy might please you more.
Myriam is not concerned by this problem, I have already compensated this problem with her, and now correcting it would change her too much, she would not be herself anymore.
Joiplay is an application that allows you to play PC Ren'Py games on your phone.
Ok, thanks. Though I do not know if my game is compatible with this platform. If anyone knows? Thank you in advance to relay it to me, I'm curious to know.
You used a save older than the version v0.2.5, and have a compatibility problem, you will be obligated to start the game again if you want to stop those messages of error, but it will be the last time, the saves from v0.2.5, and later, are compatible with all the new version that will come out (or until I make a new major change to the script).
Where is Ch.1 ?
It's in, I just changed the naming of the version for more clarity for me on for where the game stand, for ch2.01 you are on the first update of the second chapter for exemple.
Is bestiality completely avoidable?
Yes, there will be a lot of strange and crazy things in Myriam, why? Well, because why not... The game is experimental at all level, I wanted to test everything with my first game, visually, programming but also in the content, I want to test a lot of things.
But I know that some subjects or kinks are not for everyone, so all the "weird" stuff will be totally avoidable by the players.
It's full of bug With MClove
Have you controlled that you are not playing with an old save? Saves older than v0.2.5 will have compatibility problems, if so you need to start over, though you will not it in the future.
If you are talking of the bio system (clicking on the names of the characters in the "Love" menu), this is only the skeleton, this little addon is not finished and need some work and content still.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 1020718

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.3.a] [ch02.01.a] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download v0.3.a: MEGA - - ANDROID by Andro11
Download ch02.01.a: MEGA -
-

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey buddy, since chapter 1 is included in release do we need to download only the ch02.01.a file?

Nov 21, 2019
dude. stop pretending :4Head:. you just don't know better and it's alright. but it's wrong. age, skin pigment, origin will influence the color. my brows got dark when i was 15. and you pluck and don't shave.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes