WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If I understand the gesture, it's also a bit unfair on the people that do pay for the early access, also knowing that I share the game for free a week later.
But in anyway, thank you for your understanding and putting down the link. ^^
All right, I'd delete it. I only put it in because I was sorry that there are people who can't afford it and pay for the early access...
Wholesome! Handled like adults. (y)

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
If I understand the gesture, it's also a bit unfair on the people that do pay for the early access, also knowing that I share the game for free a week later.
But in anyway, thank you for your understanding and putting down the link. ^^
Is there any new prometheus content this month?

izex

Nov 19, 2019
My view this game is going down the hill.

Sex scenes are so poorly represented and a pure checkbox exercise...

High frequency of extremely low quality sex scenes....

unwankable
well we will see. but he promised and some people stayed because of it. if he does not deliver it he will lose suppoters

Reactions: Alea iacta est
May 7, 2017
My view this game is going down the hill.

Sex scenes are so poorly represented and a pure checkbox exercise...

High frequency of extremely low quality sex scenes....

unwankable
didn`t notice low quality scenes - or let`s say in other words: the game maintains its style as it was in the beginning

as for the dev: being in touch with the community and delivering updates in time is something most of us appreciate a lot

I`d suggest for you to underline what kind of downgrade you`ve noticed and tell that to the dev - like here and there you have lack of light or the scene is "underrenderred", so that will make you more cinstructive and probably will help the dev to make it even better to your liking as well

And if you don`t like the sexual encounters represented there - that`s something subjective and if it`s unwankable for you - try to check other games that will do it for you

Peace, just want to make it constructive and being on the dev side, i don`t feel like we need to discuss that further between us, as you can direct your wishes straight to the dev =)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
didn`t notice low quality scenes - or let`s say in other words: the game maintains its style as it was in the beginning

as for the dev: being in touch with the community and delivering updates in time is something most of us appreciate a lot

I`d suggest for you to underline what kind of downgrade you`ve noticed and tell that to the dev - like here and there you have lack of light or the scene is "underrenderred", so that will make you more cinstructive and probably will help the dev to make it even better to your liking as well

And if you don`t like the sexual encounters represented there - that`s something subjective and if it`s unwankable for you - try to check other games that will do it for you

Peace, just want to make it constructive and being on the dev side, i don`t feel like we need to discuss that further between us, as you can direct your wishes straight to the dev =)

I do not understand your attempt of "positive" spinning on the topic.

Here, we are not on Dev Patron or Discord, where probably we should try to show some support and snowflake positive thinking toward the Dev..
We are on F95, that in matter of fact, it is a place where actually facilitate the lack of income for your beloved developer that you are trying to positively defend in "constructive" way.
So I can allow myself to be more direct (of course at risk of offending hordes of weak snowflakes/zealots) toward the Dev work.

Plus my comment exclusively on the Dev work, I described in very objective way the weakness.. and I gave a meter of comparison.

sex scenes with 2 images it is not a "subjective" feedback.. it is shit..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
If you don't like the game, then move on! Nobody is forcing you to play the game.
You might be surprise that the forum is not just for Zealots that worship in "positive and constructive" way the developer!!

But it is even for those that are playing the game and provide criticism..

You might be one of those that try to cancel criticism in the society.. but guess what: DEAL WITH IT.
Especially because my criticism is based on fact and evidences...

You can be a zealot of this game and it is fine.. but do not try to remove other people opinions.. it is not like the REAL world operate you know.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
sex scenes with 2 images it is not a "subjective" feedback.. it is shit..
I also said it some time ago, the sex scenes are not very elaborate, they end with 3 images.
I told the developer as well, if I remember correctly.
the game is based more here on content and fetishes, without paying too much attention to the details and the plot.
let's say the trend is towards fast fap.
i think if the dv stopped to check details and process scenes it would fail to deliver update every month and users don't like this.
these are marketing settings that the dev decided, only time will tell the answer

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yo, please atleast respect the dev that has been giving us a free content by waiting for the public release of the patch.
what are you talking about? i just made a torrent out of the link f95 provides anyway :FacePalm:
tell the f95 staff about your moral standpoints and not me. ..or maybe just don't use pirate websites like f95zone in general if you can't stand it.

Last edited:

Jonasbru9m

Jun 30, 2017
what are you talking about? i just made a torrent out of the link f95 provides anyway :FacePalm:
tell the f95 staff about your moral santdpoints and not me. ..or maybe just don't use pirate websites like f95zone in general if you can't stand it.
is that with or without the prometheus patch?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I also said it some time ago, the sex scenes are not very elaborate, they end with 3 images.
I told the developer as well, if I remember correctly.
the game is based more here on content and fetishes, without paying too much attention to the details and the plot.
let's say the trend is towards fast fap.
i think if the dv stopped to check details and process scenes it would fail to deliver update every month and users don't like this.
these are marketing settings that the dec decided, only time will tell the answer
I wish to be so fast to fap in 2 images.. but well.
I wanted to underline that it is a trend inserting these frequent checkbox exercise sex scenes. I do not understand why developing an adult game without spending time in represent the sexual aspect of the plot.

Fetish, agree.. there is a big carousel of fetishes, but again.. what is the difference between a animal-sex, gangbang-sex, random bj if everything is represented so poorly.

I gave the comparison of LISA[PaleGrass] where there are different fetishes (cheating,rape, etc..) but all sex scenes are intense a well described.

Nothing against quick fap.. but maybe the style should be like: Elena's Life [Nickfifa] quick turnaround but still enjoyable and meaningful

Reactions: doccop63
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes