Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
People, don't post the patron releases when the dev releases to the public not long after. It's not cool and discourages them from participating here. Now if it's one who doesn't do public releases and doesn't participate here, then go ahead. Basically don't be an asshat.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not to intrude in a conversation (or fight :)), but since it is kind of public, maybe the two contedent (or is it, I just noticed two) may want to consider that the matter is not so much about legal vs illegal, but what is legal or illegal where
Due to posts getting deleted, you can't see the context of what was being discussed.

He used the viewpoint that he wouldn't upload things for torrenting that had things which are/may be illegal in various countries. I pointed out that what he was doing didn't follow that logic, because sharing/torrenting pirated materials is illegal in various countries, but he said it wasn't... Which it is.

That's all it was.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
incest patch???? :unsure:
Normally I try to get it out a couple of days after the public release (meaning, the one here with the Prometheus patch), though it is a best effort, so it already happened once that it came out only the week-end after.
Also, since a short while there is a patch/mod version created mixing the incest path I make with the walkthrough mod, that has a further delay (because needs to have both the incest patch and the walkthrough mod updated, and then mix them)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Normally I try to get it out a couple of days after the public release (meaning, the one here with the Prometheus patch), though it is a best effort, so it already happened once that it came out only the week-end after.
Also, since a short while there is a patch/mod version created mixing the incest path I make with the walkthrough mod, that has a further delay (because needs to have both the incest patch and the walkthrough mod updated, and then mix them)
yes...understood.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. :love: (y)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It means it's not shared by me and I can't assure you that everything is clean.
For Prometheus' patch, it's a patch with some cut content due to Patreon, and since the leak is from the shared link on Patreon, it's missing.

For now the game is on early access for higher tier patrons and will be shared in public access on the 7th.
I will readily admit I am a free loading pirate. I tried subscribing to someone's Patreon once when they had produced a comic that I really liked. I stopped being a Patreon of that artist when I did nt enjoy his next one as much. For VN's I lean more towards the slower burn story focussed ones, but that does nt suit the Patreon paument model as much, in my personal opinion.

As a self-admitted pirate, I can still appreciate developers who take the time to firstly give regular communication both to their Patreon supporters and the wider VN community, and secondly for issuing updates as regular as possible. Zorlun is quite probably the best dev I have seen both for his communication and his regular fast updates. I can't think he has ever used what many devs seems to have as stock excuses for delay in updates, and even whn he has had problem like this recent software issue, he has still issued an udate quickr than most devs and also clearly communicatd with us the whole time.

The one thing he asks for in return is that we wait one week, a mere 7 days, from when his Patreon's can download the game, before he ensures that we can get the full game with all patches from here for free. That is hardly much to ask for!!

But every update, some self-appointed "hero" will take it upon themselves to kindly share the unpatched version early. Why?? Presumably they are desparate for the likes and adulation such a "hero" gains!! But each and very update all this self appointed "hero" achieves is many pages of confusion, as too many don't bother to read the thread and simply comlain when they early download without the Prometheus patch does NOT have all the content they were expecting. Then they whinge as if it was dev's fault rather than "hero" linking the wrong version of the file too early.

And for anyone who feels my post deserves a facpalm, that says more about your lack of maturity than mine.

And for everyone else, see you in a week when Zorlun will have kindly shared the full game with all needed patches for free....

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 3.09b - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 3.09b - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.09b - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.12.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 3.09b - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.19.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 3.09b - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 3.09b - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gallery mod: some gallery scenes are like black, error img not found, like the example bellow:
1669938934093.png
I reinforce, this issue happens in several old scenes.
Edit: seems all scenes involving animals are like this.

I found one or two errors too, seems it needs a code review or something.

Edit: explanation some posts bellow, its not an issue

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
gallery mod: some gallery scenes are like black, error img not found, like the example bellow:
View attachment 2207325

Because you've downloaded the version that doesn't have those scenes.
Wait a week, then do it again.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
View attachment 2207325

The version in the OP is the censored version safe for patreon. You can get the version with beast content on subscribestar now for $12, or just wait a week for the public version to go up.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes