SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Something Weird!

View attachment 1196498

The first weird scene of the game... no spoilers this time on the theme of the scene, just be aware that it will definitely be weird, strange and fun... and perverted. ^^

As promised, if you chose to not have them in your game, you will see nothing but a strange moment before Myriam goes away without any harm, but if you chose to see them, then nothing you can do, Myriam will have her strange adventure (and of course you'll have the chance between the two options if the player chose caution).

I know that for some people it will seem to be too strange for Project Myriam, but for me it's just right, a strange and perverted moment to have some fun with the game and Myriam.
Well, I did tell the little guy that I was up for whatever you can throw at me, so bring it on! I'm fully committed to this (or I just made a really big mistake lol). ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
My bet it’s either me crabs from sponge bob who appears in the alley selling some crab burgers which then get weird cucumber dicks...

or it’s a mindflyer who walks out of his space ship or some teleport tunnel and mind controls her to fuck her and suck her her lovely tits with his tentacle mouth and after the fuck he gets drained out and all his consumed energy goes over to myri who then gains the ability to telekinesis

Reactions: Zorlun

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, had lost track of this game for a while, but I'm so glad it crossed my path on F95zone again ...

Thank you Dev for this awesome entertaining lewd game and for having the balls to add content with ALL the family members into it :love:

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
As stated multiple times, I generally post an update end of the month for my higher tiers patrons, then a week later the public free version.

Though this month may be tighter for me, I have lots of extra work on the side that I have to do.
cool mate.i would take this opportunity to tell how great a job you are doing.thnx mate.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Very accurate comment I must say, reading across the forum I see Myriam being compared to AWAAM, never played it until yesterday... Blue balls anyone? Holy crap I know there is a character building but that was just insane, and looking at the renders the game has some time out there. I agree with the comparison, there are clearly some points of inspiration and even homages I dare say, but is good to see Myriam diverging from the "normal" structure of corrupted wife in every update, this last update from Zorlun shows how it will be, well, I feel sad for not seeing a more concise image or more information but it is as it is, I guess if we see a bit more today, the scene will be spoiled for the worst tomorrow.
I know the model is the same a AWAAM and she is a teacher, but for me, that is as far as the comparisons go. The game is completely different as the the MC and her family; plus all of these games/vns have similar content. How many changing room, gym and spa scenes have we all seen in other games? IDK, this game is nothing like AWAAM IMO.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Since we're on the subject of comparing games, I couldn't help but notice to get a bit of the "Lida's adventures" vibe while doing my playthrough with Myriam...
Being project Myriam far better of course, no silly walking around, mindless, trying to remember what was it again in that previous to-fast-skipped-sentence, the hint were you needed to go next on the oh so mega expanded map to get the next lewd scene :ROFLMAO:
And Myriam also has a more 'curvy' body on her, nice, very yummy, I like it :love:

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
For now you saw 3 colors:
Aquamarine: to just enjoy the facilities without participating.
Red: for swinging couples here to share.
Gold: for the donators and VIP members, they have full access and always priority.
More to come... ^^

Yes, there is like an Eyes Wide Shut vibe. ^^
Old Witch will get cuffed with a pair of those bracelets.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes