botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon, I have such a question.The game looks very interesting but also has a very large size
Will it be divided into 2 parts and my second question What are in this game paths

Reactions: Zorlun

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Good afternoon, I have such a question.The game looks very interesting but also has a very large size
Will it be divided into 2 parts and my second question What are in this game paths
I just converted all the renders into webp, passing the game at 1gb, it's uploading and will be up probably later today.
I'm kinda annoyed that her first extra-marital fuck was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that is exactly why I chose to put the "weird events" as optional, for people that feel it break the rhythm to be able to ignore them. I just hope it doesn't spoil the game for you, I see all this as a bit of extra fun, but I understand your point of view.

But it's not the first (possible) "slip up" of Myriam.
It's not, the first one it's
Yep, that's right.

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
It's not, the first one it's
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-2-v0-2a-zorlun.66806/post-5887844
Oh i must have missed that one, thanks for correcting me.

Yes, that is exactly why I chose to put the "weird events" as optional, for people that feel it break the rhythm to be able to ignore them. I just hope it doesn't spoil the game for you, I see all this as a bit of extra fun, but I understand your point of view.

But it's not the first (possible) "slip up" of Myriam.

Yep, that's right.
Thanks for the reply, how do you choose not to see the "weird events"? After Myriam left the police station it went straight to her going down the alleyway. I was using a save from the last version and Jokers mod if that makes a difference. Love the game by the way, you are doing an amazing job!

EDIT: I played with a new save and found the part where you can choose to have "weird events" or not (I have now changed it to "choose per event").

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
bug in elevator after scene with shrink :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 5126, in script
    jump ch2_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump ch2_end
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.02a
Tue Jun  1 12:57:25 2021

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Oh i must have missed that one, thanks for correcting me.

Thanks for the reply, how do you choose not to see the "weird events"? After Myriam left the police station it went straight to her going down the alleyway. I was using a save from the last version and Jokers mod if that makes a difference. Love the game by the way, you are doing an amazing job!
Remember the scene where you discovered the Mystery Club, at the end, you have a choice where you are offered the choice between seeing the "weird events", having the choice to see or not, and passing them totally.
It can become a bit hidden, tip when you "help the hobo" if you don't stay too long or avoid him you get the other scene
And yep, for the William scene, it comes after the park scene with Bobo, when you have the choice to buy him clothes or clothes and food, chose only clothes. Why? Simply because you will have taken too much time if you do both and you would miss William getting home. Why again? Because I wanted to add more than simple "nice" and "bad" choices, I wanted to add a bit more randomness to it, to feel a bit more like life which is always chaos even when you try to put it in a box. ^^
bug in elevator after scene with shrink :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump ch2_end

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump ch2_end
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.02a
Tue Jun  1 12:57:25 2021
Yep, thank you, I fixed it and will post an update later today (when everything is uploaded). It was just a mislabel problem, you don't miss anything.
what kind of game does this game have? Route paths will she have for example incest route path
Lot's of thing possible, yes incest will be one.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In that update, the main event is the alien shit!? Nah, you gotta be shitting me!
As I said before, this month was hell, so the update is shorter than what I wanted, so you have a big "weird event" and two other event without naughty stuff. But on another point, for the story the main event is more the first appointement with Doctor Silver.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I wonder to which decisions a high sadness value lead later on
HEAVY SPOILER on the gameplay.

The "sadness" and "happiness" variables will be very important toward the endings for Myriam, it will make the difference between "good" and "bad" endings (on the point of view of Myriam). Not all endings will be dependent on those two variables, but most will.
Also, I'm not decided on it for now, but if "sadness" goes too low, I was thinking of making a special event "bad" end where Myriam goes in a bad choices spirals...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
And here you go, just posted a new update ch2.02b, with a fix to this annoying and stupid bug at the end of the game, and also massively resized the game, converting the renders to webp, passing the game from 4gb+ to 1gb.
It'll be up as soon as the moderators put it up (big thank you to them and sorry for having an update so close to the other).

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
HEAVY SPOILER on the gameplay.

The "sadness" and "happiness" variables will be very important toward the endings for Myriam, it will make the difference between "good" and "bad" endings (on the point of view of Myriam). Not all endings will be dependent on those two variables, but most will.
Also, I'm not decided on it for now, but if "sadness" goes too low, I was thinking of making a special event "bad" end where Myriam goes in a bad choices spirals...
Ah, I thought it would only affect the endings. It would be also cool to make her react different on some things if happiness>sadness or vice versa, just some flavor text. As a (only in games) psychopath I love my pixelgirls to suffer. My favourite parts of the game so far is speaking up against anthony just to let myriams butt suffer the consequences.

Nov 8, 2020
As I said before, this month was hell, so the update is shorter than what I wanted, so you have a big "weird event" and two other event without naughty stuff. But on another point, for the story the main event is more the first appointement with Doctor Silver.
You’ve to forgive me, pal, but while loving your game, I found the alien shit a waste of talent.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes