Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i like how rough he treats her and how he humiliate her . its kinda turn on for me , specially when shes into it and enjoying it :sneaky:
i really enjoyed this game tbh i didnt expect something like this at all . this game is crazy good and surprised me a lot .
the traits and kinks point is a great idea and makes game more interesting .

is there any chance to have a new meeting with jed[dumdum] or motel owner ?
Yes, Dumdum and his family will return later on in the game, for now it'll be more toward the end game though.
So quick question, does sadnesss/happiness make any difference as of yet?
So far I have the feeling that it doesn't affect any of my possible choices/the story
For now no, it will be a bit sneaky, their importance will be shown more toward the end game. But it will be used for some events in a closer future.

Reactions: phantomz

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Yes, Dumdum and his family will return later on in the game, for now it'll be more toward the end game though.

Hmmm... If the family passed by the Motel on their way to the new city, I guess Myriam has to go back the same highway when going back to her old home, unless the old home is not located in Texas.

Reactions: Zorlun

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I keep getting an error leaving the therapist's office in the elevator. Is this the end of the update? It feels like it might be but I can't know for sure with the error.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I keep getting an error leaving the therapist's office in the elevator. Is this the end of the update? It feels like it might be but I can't know for sure with the error.
It is. Also the walkthrough mod fixes that error.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I get this error too. When I first tried the full download, the game wouldn't open so I opened the condensed version and it worked, up to this point. Will try and download full again soon.

As far as that hubby that hits his wife, what's the bumper sticker say, 'The more I think of my husband, the more I love my Dog!'

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I'd like to have a try at this game, but as i looked at JokerLeaders Mod there were two download links - Version "a" and Version "b".

Download the game (Version "a" being the only one) and then apply the Mod Version "a" or is there a main game Version "b" too?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
It is. Also the walkthrough mod fixes that error.
I get this error too. When I first tried the full download, the game wouldn't open so I opened the condensed version and it worked, up to this point. Will try and download full again soon.

As far as that hubby that hits his wife, what's the bumper sticker say, 'The more I think of my husband, the more I love my Dog!'
Same answer to everyone: this bug has been fixed, it was a little problem of mislabeling that occurred between the ch2.02 and ch2.02a. I updated the game to ch2.02b with the fix and also with a reduce size for the game, it's already up as a free public update on my Patreon and SubscribeStar, and waiting for the moderators for F95zone.
Great game, ignore the haters!
Thanks, doing my best, but globally I can't complain, I have a great support on F95zone, Patreon and Discord. Really, thank you all friendly perverts for your support, it's incredible and a great boost of motivation to keep going and work on the game.
I'd like to have a try at this game, but as i looked at JokerLeaders Mod there were two download links - Version "a" and Version "b".

Download the game (Version "a" being the only one) and then apply the Mod Version "a" or is there a main game Version "b" too?
As said above, the version b is up on Patreon and Subscribstar, you will have to wait a bit for F95zone.
So if you have to use a mod, use the one for the right version or you could have a few conflicts.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Indeed he was. At the start of the game, Anthony was wrote to be THE asshole that Myriam will quickly free herself from, to explore her new life. But I had so much return about him and a "bad" road for Myriam that I worked on him a little more.
But whatever happen, Anthony will stay THE asshole and his road will be doomed to be a "bad" end for Myriam.
To free herself from her husband to become a cumslut to another guy or guys ? :unsure: :4Head:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
And another updates that delivers ; I had a blast.
That alien scene was awesome ; from the sex to poor Toby and discovering that Zorlun is the deity of a sex crazed alien race....makes sense actually :unsure: ; I'm also so glad that we have proof the abduction really happened cause a dream would've been less thrilling.
Also the therapist scene was great, unveiling more about our Myriam and helping her coming to term with everything she endured because of the shitstai-er... I mean the trashca-wait.... I mean Anthony.

As always ; awesome job Zorlun and I'm more and more impatient for next update :D

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
To free herself from her husband to become a cumslut to another guy or guys ? :unsure: :4Head:
Possible, there will be an array of romances possible, ranging from vanilla to asshole 2. ^^
You'll need to make a patch to avoid a patreon ban, with new variables that would require a restart I guess
Yes, that's why I made the SubscribeStar as a fall back, and made the Discord server to keep communication with my supporters.
And another updates that delivers ; I had a blast.
That alien scene was awesome ; from the sex to poor Toby and discovering that Zorlun is the deity of a sex crazed alien race....makes sense actually :unsure: ; I'm also so glad that we have proof the abduction really happened cause a dream would've been less thrilling.
Also the therapist scene was great, unveiling more about our Myriam and helping her coming to term with everything she endured because of the shitstai-er... I mean the trashca-wait.... I mean Anthony.

As always ; awesome job Zorlun and I'm more and more impatient for next update :D
Thanks as always for your support, glad you enjoy the update. ^^

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes