Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
If you think that you know more than many AV-Labs and mags that tested AV's and came up with Avast and Kaspersky as one the best AV solutions for free... Just check the link with the actual 2021 test i gave in the last post. Only problem afaik is it is slow at booting and need more memory, but with SSD and the typical 16GB....
I had paid avast version+vpn up until the point i discovered they are selling their customers (not even free version!) info left and right. Prior to that, i had problem with endless bsod because avast apparently couldnt make peace with my windows, which was resolved by booting system in safe mode and deleting av. Prior to that, their vpn was screwing up my Internet connection the way i wasnt able to log in even after deleting avast completely. Im sorry my experience is that its not only complete garbage that can brick ur pc, it even tracks ur activity to sell it, at least most of the viruses arent designed to fuck up ur pc, and they are free on top of that.

Reactions: yudas51

botab

Aug 24, 2020
how many chapters there will be in this game and will there be a good ending for the main character

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
how many chapters there will be in this game and will there be a good ending for the main character
Can't say for now how many chapters there will be, I have already some in mind, but want to do more, so not sure yet. On the end front, yes, there will be "good", "bad" and "green" endings (sorry, couldn't resist the temptation), they'll depend on the choices and the variables.

Reactions: xapican

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
If you think that you know more than many AV-Labs and mags that tested AV's and came up with Avast and Kaspersky as one the best AV solutions for free... Just check the link with the actual 2021 test i gave in the last post. Only problem afaik is it is slow at booting and need more memory, but with SSD and the typical 16GB....
Because those test results aren't bought? You should google Jumpshot, it was a company by the people who made Avast which sold the data they could harvest since your antivirus has more system rights than any other program. Because they analised the php.get data of every link you clicked (and even marketed their stuff like this) they could easily deanonymize the data. It was a huge scandal in the IT Branch at that time.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Like this game more and more with every update. For a first attempt it is mind-bogglinlgy good especially with the speed of the updates!
But I do have one little bugbear with this new release and that was the addition of the Texas drawl dialogue in the spa. I found it immensely irritating to be honest.
I know it might be quirky but as a non-American it was an unnecessary distraction and took away my enjoyment of that episode. I was very relieved when you ended it as she sobered up.
So please, please, I'm begging you, don't bother with it again.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Some ideas to add to your Awesome game

Myriam notices Eve’s perfect skin & asks her what is her secret? Eve tells her it’s “cream of some young guy”
Meaning she finds young guy each day to give her a daily facial. Convinces Myriam their young cum does wonders for your face with all that protein & vitamins in it. Myriam believes her and tries it

At the bar or restaurant when she goes out with the cops has a gloryhole stall, that they take her too after a few drinks, still want gloryhole in the park restroom too.

At the school, have her be in charge of the boys detention, where she has to tease them & please them to keep them out of trouble or maybe like a saturday detention like “x rated “breakfast club” movie

Also she could go to a strip club with Eve and it turns out its amateur night & she & Eve get up there for a strip off to win prizes & bring some big sick stud up on stage for a 3some

these are just some ideas I had, I have more, just didn’t want to be typing a wall of text. Thanks for reading

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, did the latest updates ends when Miriam enter an elevator in Dr. Silver's office? Because my game crashed when she did.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Some ideas to add to your Awesome game

Myriam notices Eve’s perfect skin & asks her what is her secret? Eve tells her it’s “cream of some young guy”
Meaning she finds young guy each day to give her a daily facial. Convinces Myriam their young cum does wonders for your face with all that protein & vitamins in it. Myriam believes her and tries it

At the bar or restaurant when she goes out with the cops has a gloryhole stall, that they take her too after a few drinks, still want gloryhole in the park restroom too.

At the school, have her be in charge of the boys detention, where she has to tease them & please them to keep them out of trouble or maybe like a saturday detention like “x rated “breakfast club” movie

Also she could go to a strip club with Eve and it turns out its amateur night & she & Eve get up there for a strip off to win prizes & bring some big sick stud up on stage for a 3some

these are just some ideas I had, I have more, just didn’t want to be typing a wall of text. Thanks for reading
I meant Big Dick stud and that could be Dum Dum!
Well that's some ideas, I'll keep it in mind, though most seems a bit too early for Myriam in the game, but could happen at some point in the game on a particularly slutty road (say the man that made her suck her dog's cock ^^).

Apr 5, 2021
I already love this game, my favorite character is dum dum I hope he can give his dong dong to myrian soon, the event of tony and his "friends" was completely unexpected but completely necessary I hope the relationship becomes much more consensual and maybe myrian I could be the one to call you in afuture 7u7, and since "they" are in the game does the idea that myrian meet big foot in the forest and have a "very deep" friendship relationship? It would be incredible to see, I hope you do very well and you can complete this game so good :D

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Myriam on the cover is definitely not beautiful. Can you change it?

In the Mystery Club,if I choose "I will think about it",Can I decide join in or not when everytime weird thing happend?(some scenes I like it but some it's trouble for me)

What's meaning of Cosplay in GENRE ? Is about model or actress?Is there sex scenes?

Is there any scenes about school sports teams?Like sexual harassment,nude match or train?

I want Myriam to learn self-defense or MMA,but is this path only have lesbian?Any else naughty things?

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I already love this game, my favorite character is dum dum I hope he can give his dong dong to myrian soon, the event of tony and his "friends" was completely unexpected but completely necessary I hope the relationship becomes much more consensual and maybe myrian I could be the one to call you in afuture 7u7, and since "they" are in the game does the idea that myrian meet big foot in the forest and have a "very deep" friendship relationship? It would be incredible to see, I hope you do very well and you can complete this game so good :D
Thank you, glad to hear you enjoyed the game.
Toby and his friends will have a come back, but later on, the "weird events" will more or less all have a big main event then some little "come backs" for the fun of it. But the weird fun have to be sparse or it will take the pace over the main game.
Myriam on the cover is definitely not beautiful. Can you change it?

In the Mystery Club,if I choose "I will think about it",Can I decide join in or not when everytime weird thing happend?(some scenes I like it but some it's trouble for me)

What's meaning of Cosplay in GENRE ? Is about model or actress?Is there sex scenes?

Is there any scenes about school sports teams?Like sexual harassment,nude match or train?

I want Myriam to learn self-defense or MMA,but is this path only have lesbian?Any else naughty things?
Do you mean the cover of the game or the headline of the page? It's true that the headline is getting old now, I made it at the start and I could do it again better now.

The middle choice for the "weird events" will give you the choice before each events to see it or not yes (the other two choices are either always see them or never see them). For the club line of events, Myriam will have just another possibility to join, after that it'll be lost.
Seanthiar already answered, it's just a little mislabeling that slipped through between two version, it's been corrected on the ch2.02b, you just have to download it again, but don't worry, you didn't miss anything, it was just the end credits (also, this version is a looooooooot lighter ^^).
Is fixed in ch02.02b. You have ch02.02a. Just download the actual version. But rolling back, making a save and waiting for the next update would be enough because you get only an infoscreen that this is the content for now.
Thanks for the help.
you're not wrong about this, Myriam is also looks a lot like Sophia when you think about it. And I don't think the pace of this one too fast nor too slow. AWAM should be more like this.
Well, I didn't build Myriam to do a Sophia bis, but I can't deny they are in the same category, blond hot milf. No, Myriam was a compound of someone dear to me and a the idealization of her "role", the mix of the hot mom and the kind soul, so she had to be sexy, yet motherly, the kind eyes and features were important, and I couldn't see her as anything else than blond, it went better with the character.

On the AWAM point, I won't agree, I think it's better that there is different games out there, different themes, different kinks and different rhythms, it make the adult game scene richer, it would be sad if all the games were clones of themselves.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - On the Way Home

A little light scene to start the update, and to serve as a little cool down after the appointment with Doctor Silver in the game, at the start I had two scenes in mind, one for the bus ride, another for the car ride, but I ended up mixing the two as I put too much in each to be on one only (so the car ride will have to wait for it's revenge on the bus fun ^^).

Myriam make a little stop at a convenience store to prepare her movie night with her kids, before going back home where she'll cross pass with the neighbors she still hadn't met. Like I said, the scene is light, just a little bit funny and with a few little choices to refine your Myriam, also added a few sneaky little choices that could have more impact that people think, but I won't say more because I'm a teasing asshole. ^^

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes