Javi72

Nov 18, 2018
Congratulations Zorlum for the game. Everything works very well, story, characters and quality of the renderings. In addition to your active participation in the forum answering each question and your patience with certain objections or criticisms.
Every Myriam experience was very exciting for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In summary, it is a great game, one of which I enjoy the most and of course it would be impossible to agree on everything that happens on it.
I apologize for my English, blame it on Google translator.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Use deepl.com You even could download the app and use it in windows. DeepL translates way better than google, because most times it translates in context not just using the first match the dictionary gives you.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is that the end of the game or did I not understand? Does version 2b end in place of this error?
Version ch2.02a had a little mislabeling at the end (you missed nothing), that cause the crash at end credits, sorry for that, but the version ch2.02b fix that and reduce the game size to 1gb, so a lot less painful to download (and upload ^^).
someone posted a picture from myriam when she was licking cum on table ?
how can i get that scene ?
It's a scene with William at the school, for that you need to have already seen the William scene at home, which need to help Bobo in the parc but not go for food (if you go for clothes AND food, you take too much time and miss William).
Congratulations Zorlum for the game. Everything works very well, story, characters and quality of the renderings. In addition to your active participation in the forum answering each question and your patience with certain objections or criticisms.
Every Myriam experience was very exciting for me.
In summary, it is a great game, one of which I enjoy the most and of course it would be impossible to agree on everything that happens on it.
Thank you, glad to hear you enjoyed the game and thank you for the support.

To be noted that if you wish to avoid the "weird scenes" because you think they break your flow in the game, you can, you just have to chose not see them at the Mystery Club, or chose to have the choice.

Reactions: Javi72 and phantomz

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
It's a scene with William at the school, for that you need to have already seen the William scene at home, which need to help Bobo in the parc but not go for food (if you go for clothes AND food, you take too much time and miss William).
Damn didnt expect that ! thats really Amazing and new for me :love:
Thanks for answer .

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - On the Way Home

A little light scene to start the update, and to serve as a little cool down after the appointment with Doctor Silver in the game, at the start I had two scenes in mind, one for the bus ride, another for the car ride, but I ended up mixing the two as I put too much in each to be on one only (so the car ride will have to wait for it's revenge on the bus fun ^^).

Myriam make a little stop at a convenience store to prepare her movie night with her kids, before going back home where she'll cross pass with the neighbors she still hadn't met. Like I said, the scene is light, just a little bit funny and with a few little choices to refine your Myriam, also added a few sneaky little choices that could have more impact that people think, but I won't say more because I'm a teasing asshole. ^^
Oh yeah, looks good. I wonder if 1 of those dudes is the one who was spying on her with asshole ex hubby in the hot tub getting banged. Maybe he has some photos to show her?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Damn didnt expect that ! thats really Amazing and new for me :love:
Thanks for answer .
No problem, tell me if you have any trouble to see it.
Oh yeah, looks good. I wonder if 1 of those dudes is the one who was spying on her with asshole ex hubby in the hot tub getting banged. Maybe he has some photos to show her?
Who-Nose-Gif.gif
Sorry, couldn't help myself. ^^

max27

May 28, 2017
I really like this game, I really wish to support unfortunately my country doesn't support patreon. Hope you keep going.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I really like this game, I really wish to support unfortunately my country doesn't support patreon. Hope you keep going.
You can support me on SubscribeStar also if you want, don't know if your country have trouble with it (could be possible if they already have some with Patreon).
But in anyway, even if you can't, don't worry, being supported also here is already big, the vocal support I have here and on other platforms is a big motivation for me.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - On the Way Home

A little light scene to start the update, and to serve as a little cool down after the appointment with Doctor Silver in the game, at the start I had two scenes in mind, one for the bus ride, another for the car ride, but I ended up mixing the two as I put too much in each to be on one only (so the car ride will have to wait for it's revenge on the bus fun ^^).

Myriam make a little stop at a convenience store to prepare her movie night with her kids, before going back home where she'll cross pass with the neighbors she still hadn't met. Like I said, the scene is light, just a little bit funny and with a few little choices to refine your Myriam, also added a few sneaky little choices that could have more impact that people think, but I won't say more because I'm a teasing asshole. ^^
Thanks 4 the share fortuna95. :)

I must say that Myriam looks soo good in those tight jeans, I think they "clamp" just right around her thighs :giggle:

As always best of luck with the progress and coming updates Zorlun, you and Myriam = :love:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wasn't that William iirc? She's already pretty familiar with every inch of his cock, if you chose that option ofc.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Her son checks her out while she's peeing in the desert and gets to see some cleavage while she's in her robe. Was there more that I missed? Will there be any more interaction in the future? Or is this what we get?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Her son checks her out while she's peeing in the desert and gets to see some cleavage while she's in her robe. Was there more that I missed? Will there be any more interaction in the future? Or is this what we get?
There's a scene where he's watching or listening to her having sex with her husband, but I can't remember how you get that.
There's also a scene during breakfast where he checks her out and you get to decide how she feels about that.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There's a scene where he's watching or listening to her having sex with her husband, but I can't remember how you get that.
There's also a scene during breakfast where he checks her out and you get to decide how she feels about that.
The breakfast one is the one I referenced above.
Sounds like I didn't miss anything then. :(

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thanks 4 the share fortuna95. :)

I must say that Myriam looks soo good in those tight jeans, I think they "clamp" just right around her thighs :giggle:

As always best of luck with the progress and coming updates Zorlun, you and Myriam = :love:
Thanks, don't worry, latex is coming! ^^
Wasn't that William iirc? She's already pretty familiar with every inch of his cock, if you chose that option ofc.
Nope he was talking of the silhouette you can see at the end (if you stayed outside).
Yes, it's when Myriam decide to not stay outside and bring Anthony inside, there it'll be Marc, the son that enjoy the naughty business.
There's gonna be full on incest in the future according to the dev.
Yes there will be the possibility.
I think it's the neighbour's kid that catch/watch her in the swimming pool :unsure:
It depend if you're inside or outside, outside it's the neighbor, William, and the unknown silhouette, and inside it's the son, Marc.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes