Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is that the same slob from the bus that keeps on sweating all over? Next time Myriam rides the bus, please put her in a dress with stockings & heels so she can get finger blasted on the ride by a dude or hotty
The same, yes. And yes again, Myriam will have some bus/subway adventures, with divers outfits in the future. ^^
This game just keeps getting better and better - It is definitely one of my top three game choices.
Great work Zorlun can't wait to see what comes next.
Well thanks, glad to hear it and have your support.
this is an unofficial android port Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.2 v0.2b] APK - MEGA
Thank you for sharing, I know that there is a few people out there waiting for this.
Are there like a bad route?
You are more or less in control of what happen or how Myriam react to the event happening to her, there is no real route on the game, but she can make choices bad for her or good depending on the player, yes.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Jarvis

Jarvis Johnson, the old perverted neighbor, is one of the neighbor of Myriam, leaving with his son, Bill, due to his age and reduced mobility. Having leaved as a journalist and photographer, he has a sharp mind and a camera always ready to immortalize anything that caught his eyes.

Jarvis is also an evil character and will become one of the antagonist Myriam will have to face during the game. Abusive, manipulative and perverted, it's always with great pleasure and satisfaction that he tries to dominate people, using his method of choice, blackmail.

Jarvis will have two ways to know him better, via his son Bill, if she get familiar with him, and via social service, as an help to the elderly if she join the church volunteers and start doing some social service. After that, depending on Myriam's actions, he could end up with some material to blackmail her into servitude.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Character Development - Jarvis

Jarvis Johnson, the old perverted neighbor, is one of the neighbor of Myriam, leaving with his son, Bill, due to his age and reduced mobility. Having leaved as a journalist and photographer, he has a sharp mind and a camera always ready to immortalize anything that caught his eyes.

Jarvis is also an evil character and will become one of the antagonist Myriam will have to face during the game. Abusive, manipulative and perverted, it's always with great pleasure and satisfaction that he tries to dominate people, using his method of choice, blackmail.

Jarvis will have two ways to know him better, via his son Bill, if she get familiar with him, and via social service, as an help to the elderly if she join the church volunteers and start doing some social service. After that, depending on Myriam's actions, he could end up with some material to blackmail her into servitude.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Now this sounds like an interesting path (at least for us who love elderly people) ;) Hihi

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Zorlun
May I ask when you plan to add the biographies?

View attachment 1229647
wait isn't this the daughter? did she got changed a bit? if yes i have to say i like her like this now way more. she looks a bit chubbier, the hair and face look prettier and more fitting to her hot mum. and i really like this new outfit looks like a stylisch skater girl with a bit of sluttyness. :)

btw look very forward to the new character hehe

and about the last update: it was nice she wanted to visit old lonely hobby :) sadly he wasn't there :( it's interesting you meet that one woman near toiletts no matter what but glad she helped myri against that retard. dog scenes are.. intersting i can watch such stuff but not my kink if stuff like this i enjoy aliens and apes more idk why lol. but its all optional i like this in this game :) school scene was nice idea. she looked hot in that outfit and making these gymnastic moves :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
wait isn't this the daughter? did she got changed a bit? if yes i have to say i like her like this now way more. she looks a bit chubbier, the hair and face look prettier and more fitting to her hot mum. and i really like this new outfit looks like a stylisch skater girl with a bit of sluttyness. :)

btw look very forward to the new character hehe

and about the last update: it was nice she wanted to visit old lonely hobby :) sadly he wasn't there :( it's interesting you meet that one woman near toiletts no matter what but glad she helped myri against that retard. dog scenes are.. intersting i can watch such stuff but not my kink if stuff like this i enjoy aliens and apes more idk why lol. but its all optional i like this in this game :) school scene was nice idea. she looked hot in that outfit and making these gymnastic moves :)
Yes, she was changed a bit, as a few other female characters, I discovered an update back that I had a parasite morph that altered all my female characters, I won't go back altering all the renders already done, but in the future the models will be corrected and be as they should. Only Myriam will stay the same, I've already integrated the parasite morph and altered her to make it work, correcting her would change her too much.

But in anyway, glad you liked the last updates. ^^

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Yes, she was changed a bit, as a few other female characters, I discovered an update back that I had a parasite morph that altered all my female characters, I won't go back altering all the renders already done, but in the future the models will be corrected and be as they should. Only Myriam will stay the same, I've already integrated the parasite morph and altered her to make it work, correcting her would change her too much.

But in anyway, glad you liked the last updates. ^^
We need render of Myriam without parasite, or a couple.

Reactions: Zorlun

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
We need render of Myriam without parasite, or a couple.
No, no!!! We need more renders and story where Myriam get a parasite :p

Maybe botfly larvae due to all her dirty bathroom visits or an alien parasite in one of those strange events - hmm a mindcontrolling parasite or maybe one that impregnates Myriam with an ultra fast gestation period wich leaves Myriam stretched, weary and lactating after giving birth to several aliens who quickly leaves for an alternate universe). Just saying more parasites might be better than less ;)

Besides parasite (morph) or not Myriam is sexy as hell!!!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thank you for sharing this, I know that there's always some after the Android versions. ^^
Since you have indicated that you will most likely incorporate it into this game, I thought I would ask:
How does Patreon define incest and is SubscribeStar not as strict? Since you can legally marry your first cousin in some states here in the U.S., I assume it goes beyond legal definitions.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes