Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
The husband is comically evil. Like, the man has zero redeeming qualities. He's a very much too dominant as well to be a good cuckolding subject, its like he fucks her rougher than any other guy but she cheats on him with more vanilla sex guys?

Its still a fun game though and well made.

Reactions: Zorlun

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Thank you, glad to hear you enjoyed the game.
Toby and his friends will have a come back, but later on, the "weird events" will more or less all have a big main event then some little "come backs" for the fun of it. But the weird fun have to be sparse or it will take the pace over the main game.

Do you mean the cover of the game or the headline of the page? It's true that the headline is getting old now, I made it at the start and I could do it again better now.

The middle choice for the "weird events" will give you the choice before each events to see it or not yes (the other two choices are either always see them or never see them). For the club line of events, Myriam will have just another possibility to join, after that it'll be lost.

Seanthiar already answered, it's just a little mislabeling that slipped through between two version, it's been corrected on the ch2.02b, you just have to download it again, but don't worry, you didn't miss anything, it was just the end credits (also, this version is a looooooooot lighter ^^).

Thanks for the help.

Well, I didn't build Myriam to do a Sophia bis, but I can't deny they are in the same category, blond hot milf. No, Myriam was a compound of someone dear to me and a the idealization of her "role", the mix of the hot mom and the kind soul, so she had to be sexy, yet motherly, the kind eyes and features were important, and I couldn't see her as anything else than blond, it went better with the character.

On the AWAM point, I won't agree, I think it's better that there is different games out there, different themes, different kinks and different rhythms, it make the adult game scene richer, it would be sad if all the games were clones of themselves.
I mean the cover of the game, Myriam with white dress.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks, don't worry, latex is coming! ^^
Sounds awesome and delicious :love :giggle:

Oh if only we could see a scene with Myriam wearing the outfit from the banner on the OP... but I'm also down for some latex on our beauty :D
I agree, the overview/banner outfit is also something she should wear. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe that could be the start of the latex outfit outcome? That she starts with the "banner" outfit (or other sexy outfits and then after some time she gets told to start wearing latex) hihi.
(In my opinion) it would be best with her hubby (his path/character).

(Just my idea on how it could go down but I must warn you Zorlun, it is most likely a really poor attempt that sucks very bad:ROFLMAO:
But as long latex will will come into Myriam's life, then I am happy whoever char or route it will go down on (y)

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
man this game is so good!so so good there's no dull moment,and the mc is very much likeable and loveable.started playing yesterday and hooked up from that road trip to the end of chap 2.heard that dev is a french and ive got to say,His english is way way better than mine.
man im glad i found this gem.i cant wait for more.what ive seen in this game is not in any other game,its fetishes delivered in just two chapters,would you believe that?damn!
i wish all devs are just like zorlun.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
The husband is comically evil. Like, the man has zero redeeming qualities. He's a very much too dominant as well to be a good cuckolding subject, its like he fucks her rougher than any other guy but she cheats on him with more vanilla sex guys?

We'll see where the developer takes us, however, being friendly to two (for now) police officers, a sexy, muscular (that was the option I chose) black co-worker, a large friend in Cassius, and a self defense instructor, I suspect there will be ample opportunities to get rid of that miserable SOB.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Yes, Anthony, the husband, has been wrote to be a caricature, to symbolize the first problem that shackle her and prevent her to be herself and be free. So he was written to be overbearing, dominant, manipulative and hateful, to smother what Myriam is, and he was written kind as stupid and a joke because the game purpose is in the end to be fun, not to have you launch your computer by the window because it's unbearable. ^^
I mean the cover of the game, Myriam with white dress.
Well, I like it, but I will be changing it regularly as the game go on.
Sounds awesome and delicious :love :giggle:

I agree, the overview/banner outfit is also something she should wear. ;)

Maybe that could be the start of the latex outfit outcome? That she starts with the "banner" outfit (or other sexy outfits and then after some time she gets told to start wearing latex) hihi.
(In my opinion) it would be best with her hubby (his path/character).

(Just my idea on how it could go down but I must warn you Zorlun, it is most likely a really poor attempt that sucks very bad:ROFLMAO:
But as long latex will will come into Myriam's life, then I am happy whoever char or route it will go down on (y)
Well, as always, thank you for the love and support. ^^

I have already something in mind for the latex and sexy underwear, latex will come a bit later, but sexy underwear will come soon, with or without Anthony she'll get a few occasions to put some on. Patience my friends, patience. ^^
man this game is so good!so so good there's no dull moment,and the mc is very much likeable and loveable.started playing yesterday and hooked up from that road trip to the end of chap 2.heard that dev is a french and ive got to say,His english is way way better than mine.
man im glad i found this gem.i cant wait for more.what ive seen in this game is not in any other game,its fetishes delivered in just two chapters,would you believe that?damn!
i wish all devs are just like zorlun.

Well thank you, glad you enjoyed the game, and thanks again also for the review and support.
For the gaping: Don't worry, it will definitely happen, as you can see in the game, I kind of enjoyed playing with the anal kink, and with the "weapons" some candidates she has around, you can be sure that gaping will be involved.
We'll see where the developer takes us, however, being friendly to two (for now) police officers, a sexy, muscular (that was the option I chose) black co-worker, a large friend in Cassius, and a self defense instructor, I suspect there will be ample opportunities to get rid of that miserable SOB.
Yes, Anthony doesn't have a bright future waiting for him. If Myriam doesn't kick him out herself, there will be some events where he could meet some of her new friends, and even if the player save the "poor" Anthony, from their hands, he's doomed. Sorry for the Anthony lover, but you have been warned, Anthony is doomed, whatever the choices.
I can already see that this one will going to be one of the favorites. For some people, this is like a remedy for those sexless AWAM.
Thanks, happy to hear it could become one of your favorite. But still, even if I understand the frustration it can bring, I think it's nice that there is a lot of different games out there, it touch more people, and widen the community.

But like I said, I understand the frustration you can have with some games sometimes, even with those you love, that's mainly why I launch myself in this project, because I felt frustrated to not find what I wanted out there or because the one that came closer stopped. So here we are now, with Project Myriam, and I hope more later on. ^^

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

I have already something in mind for the latex and sexy underwear, latex will come a bit later, but sexy underwear will come soon, with or without Anthony she'll get a few occasions to put some on. Patience my friends, patience. ^^
Since its you my friend I don't mind waiting :giggle: And no rush with the latex, the moment needs to "fit" ;)
But I must say, sexy underwear, that is a big + in the meantime :p hihi

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wasn't that William iirc? She's already pretty familiar with every inch of his cock, if you chose that option ofc.
I don’t remember I know he did spy on her & was stroking it to her in the hot tub, but I thought there was a scene of someone spying on them in the dark & it didn’t show William spying this time. Anybody else can clear that up?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I don’t remember I know he did spy on her & was stroking it to her in the hot tub, but I thought there was a scene of someone spying on them in the dark & it didn’t show William spying this time. Anybody else can clear that up?
Did it on a post just a bit up, after your first question.
Depending if Myriam stay outside with Anthony or goes inside with him, you will have William (outside, looking at the window) or Marc (inside, hearing them through the wall) jerking off while peeping.

But also outside, if Myriam stayed in the jacuzzi with her husband, you will have at the end of the scene a strange silhouette peeping on them in the dark.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes, Anthony, the husband, has been wrote to be a caricature, to symbolize the first problem that shackle her and prevent her to be herself and be free. So he was written to be overbearing, dominant, manipulative and hateful, to smother what Myriam is, and he was written kind as stupid and a joke because the game purpose is in the end to be fun, not to have you launch your computer by the window because it's unbearable. ^^

Well, I like it, but I will be changing it regularly as the game go on.

Well thank you, glad you enjoyed the game, and thanks again also for the review and support.
For the gaping: Don't worry, it will definitely happen, as you can see in the game, I kind of enjoyed playing with the anal kink, and with the "weapons" some candidates she has around, you can be sure that gaping will be involved.

Yes, Anthony do not have a bright future waiting for him. If Myriam doesn't kick him out herself, there will be some events where he could meet some of her new friends, and even if the player save the "poor" Anthony, from their hands, he's doomed. Sorry for the Anthony lover, but you have been warned, Anthony is doomed, whatever the choices.

Thanks, happy to hear it could become one of your favorite. But still, even if I understand the frustration it can bring, I think it's nice that there is a lot of different games out there, it touch more people, and widen the community.

But like I said, I understand the frustration you can have with some games sometimes, even with those you love, that's mainly why I launch myself in this project, because I felt frustrated to not find what I wanted out there or because the one that came closer stopped. So here we are now, with Project Myriam, and I hope more later on. ^^
there is a hot latex scene on deeper.com and I am normally not into latex but this one was hot hot slutty girl and outfit

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Bill

Bill Johnson, the slobbery and flabby neighbor, is a simple accountant and one of Myriam's neighbor. Weak in mind and body, he doesn't have much for him, and even if at heart he is a good man, he is totally under the influence of his old monstrous father.
Bill will either be an ally to Myriam or another obstacle, depending on her behavior towards him and his father. Her kindness towards him will make the difference and could give him the strength to resist his father's influence and orders.

Apr 5, 2021
I already love this game, my favorite character is dum dum I hope he can give his dong dong to myrian soon, the event of tony and his "friends" was completely unexpected but completely necessary I hope the relationship becomes much more consensual and maybe myrian I could be the one to call you in afuture 7u7, and since "they" are in the game does the idea that myrian meet big foot in the forest and have a "very deep" friendship relationship? It would be incredible to see, I hope you do very well and you can complete this game so good :D
would not be bad MV5BYzVlODNjMzgtNzc1Ny00MzZmLTk4ZTAtOGRmMjZlMGY4MDg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU0NzkwMDg@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Character Development - Bill

Bill Johnson, the slobbery and flabby neighbor, is a simple accountant and one of Myriam's neighbor. Weak in mind and body, he doesn't have much for him, and even if at heart he is a good man, he is totally under the influence of his old monstrous father.
Bill will either be an ally to Myriam or another obstacle, depending on her behavior towards him and his father. Her kindness towards him will make the difference and could give him the strength to resist his father's influence and orders.
Is that the same slob from the bus that keeps on sweating all over? Next time Myriam rides the bus, please put her in a dress with stockings & heels so she can get finger blasted on the ride by a dude or hotty

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes