CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
Hello! Just two quick questions since I have extremely slow internet speed, and don't know if its worth the multi-hour download. How much zoophilia is in this? With what animal? Thanks! ^~^

Reactions: Zorlun

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
On another point, I'm sorry if people feel annoyed by some choices needing a certain level in some variables, but what would be the point of choices if everything was accessible to everybody.
I feel like there's a balancing point between "have to hunt down (nearly every) point to access a scene" and "everyone gets it". Like I can understand some scenes being for dedicated fans of the kink but having this this early on and defining a fan of a kink as someone who hunts down every point feels off balance. Like the scene with the brat in the change room was a nice balance pint with the split between having enough points in cum kink (which was a fairly reasonable level) and not having enough being a difference in reaction out of Myriam rather than ability to make Myriam do a thing.

I mean I'm pretty glad to grab as much of the lewd shit as possible for a run as I'm largely a fan as what is going on, but Anthony is such a dick that I don't want to interact with him which costs a fair number of points. Both in not being able to get the points from his scenes but also not being able to get points due to needing to avoid scenes so you can avoid his scenes like in the motel where you can't resist his advances if you continue with taking the shower.

Anyways I'm curious about how much WS content we'll be getting and how much we can tie that with exhibitionism and Cassius. For our protective mutt seems to be interested in that stuff.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
To free herself from her husband to become a cumslut to another guy or guys ? :unsure: :4Head:
A fictional Cumslut for as many men, and other cocks, as possible, I'm okay with that. I'm not saying she's a role model for your son when picking a life partner or for your daughter to emulate, however, this is a perfect place for that behavior

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Uuhm, I had a save just before the ending of last version and now it doesn't continue.
Do I have to restart from the beginning or what am I supposed to do?

Reactions: detleff

anprapture

May 25, 2018
View attachment 1020718

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.2 v0.2a/b] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Ch.2 v0.2a: MEGA - -
Download Ch.2 v0.2b: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

This file is being reported as a Virus by WINDOWS 10.

Reactions: detleff

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Possible, there will be an array of romances possible, ranging from vanilla to asshole 2. ^^

Yes, that's why I made the SubscribeStar as a fall back, and made the Discord server to keep communication with my supporters.

Thanks as always for your support, glad you enjoy the update. ^^
Seems that William is the surrogate son in this game. I assume that is because of patreon's guidelines. Does SubscribeStar not have those limits? Just curious because I see that many people on SubscribeStar still have their patreon accounts. Is there a difference in content on which one you join?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I got an error when after therapy Mi got to elevator and i cannot even ignore it any fix?
Yes, you can redownload the game, I posted a new update to fix that, ch2.02b, it's up now on F95zone (thanks moderators), and the game is now only 1gb instead of 4gb+, I converted the renders into webp.

Reactions: yudas51 and t727

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I keep getting this error.
Can ignore it though -----

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 3718, in script
$ my_notify({"Evelyn" : 1, "Exhibitionist" : 1, "Risky" : 1})
File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 3718, in <module>
File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
l = update_stats(d)
File "game/notification.rpy", line 45, in update_stats
if x in MClove.keys():
NameError: global name 'MClove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
l = update_stats(d)
if x in MClove.keys():

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I keep getting this error.
Can ignore it though -----

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
l = update_stats(d)
if x in MClove.keys():

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
l = update_stats(d)
if x in MClove.keys():
From what I can see here I will suspect that you used an old save, during update v0.2.5 I've made major changes to the variable system and notification, the conflict you have come from this, but those changes, once you start over, will permit you to not have to start over with each update, but you have to at least start over one more time to get a save compatible, after that you should be golden (until I make another major update with big changes, but their won't before some time).

So here you are, start the game again (sorry for that), and you should have no more conflict problems.

Reactions: t727

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Avast lol. Avast itself worse than 90+% of viruses you can get on the net
If you think that you know more than many AV-Labs and mags that tested AV's and came up with Avast and Kaspersky as one the best AV solutions for free... Just check the link with the actual 2021 test i gave in the last post. Only problem afaik is it is slow at booting and need more memory, but with SSD and the typical 16GB....

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
From what I can see here I will suspect that you used an old save, during update v0.2.5 I've made major changes to the variable system and notification, the conflict you have come from this, but those changes, once you start over, will permit you to not have to start over with each update, but you have to at least start over one more time to get a save compatible, after that you should be golden (until I make another major update with big changes, but their won't before some time).

So here you are, start the game again (sorry for that), and you should have no more conflict problems.
I am.
I try some other ones.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes