Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ah, I thought it would only affect the endings. It would be also cool to make her react different on some things if happiness>sadness or vice versa, just some flavor text. As a (only in games) psychopath I love my pixelgirls to suffer. My favourite parts of the game so far is speaking up against anthony just to let myriams butt suffer the consequences.
Yes it will, at some point every variables will have a few lines in game.
You’ve to forgive me, pal, but while loving your game, I found the alien shit a waste of talent.
No problem, that's why I put the choice to avoid the "weird events", for people that think it would alter to much the tone of the game.
@ Zorlun

i hope you don't forget to continue this scene ....
Nope, don't worry, it will happen. ^^

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations Dev. great game... I love all the naughty things we can do with it, and also a big thank you to you Joker for your mod, which makes the path we want to follow a lot easier.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Ah, I thought it would only affect the endings. It would be also cool to make her react different on some things if happiness>sadness or vice versa, just some flavor text. As a (only in games) psychopath I love my pixelgirls to suffer. My favourite parts of the game so far is speaking up against anthony just to let myriams butt suffer the consequences.
Lol so true. Nice touch letting her confront Anthony just so she can get a good extra slap before deepthroating him.

Reactions: yudas51 and Zorlun

spiffs

May 20, 2019
weird? no just a different flavour. i too have my peccadilloes but i'm too shy to tell u what they are. the 'meating room' should be interesting just the name itself implies anal gangbang, the meeting with police officers should lead to heavy kissing and anal gangbang , the bus molester well ... anal gangbang if i ever saw one

glad to see the subway event will have consequences i think the thugs should force miriam into .... anal gangbang but of course i leave it all up to u

so when next update huh? huh? i want MORE i need MORE

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I must say I really tried to like the husband, but cheating sadist with zero self-reflection is a bit too much for me.
That man is written as a pure evil.

Reactions: Zorlun

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
If the beast content continues and deepens you've got yourself a backer. I know I'm probably a rare one in that sentiment but eh.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I must say I really tried to like the husband, but cheating sadist with zero self-reflection is a bit too much for me.
that thing was dead for me in the minute of the game when he hit his wife when his kids teased and he was not adult enough to ignore it. After that I preferred the option with highest possibility that she hates and don't trust him. Hitting wife and kids because you are in bad mood is a big no-no.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Indeed he was. At the start of the game, Anthony was wrote to be THE asshole that Myriam will quickly free herself from, to explore her new life. But I had so much return about him and a "bad" road for Myriam that I worked on him a little more.
But whatever happen, Anthony will stay THE asshole and his road will be doomed to be a "bad" end for Myriam.

Zorlun
which storyline will be more interesting, with Anthony or without him. Any hint.
Like I said above, Anthony's road is doomed, so the player will have to either chose another moment to kick him out, or embrace a road doomed to spiral out of control for her.
For the most part, with or without, will cross path, and will only get on their own rails when the player pass a no return point. But on the interest part, I'm not sure how to answer, I think it will mostly depend on your own interest.

There is a mistake in character name.
Science teacher is introduced as David but when he speaks his name is Daniel.
Holy fucking shit!!! Thank you for catching this one, David is the error (it's another character still not introduced). Can't believe I didn't caught it after using David ten times during his scene. ^^
Thank you and shame on me!
If the beast content continues and deepens you've got yourself a backer. I know I'm probably a rare one in that sentiment but eh.
There will be bestiality content, yes, like the "weird events" it will be optional since this is a theme fairly unique, there is another character to introduce on this path, Hammer, Myriam's horse. I can't say I will go deep, it's not the center of the game, just another side of Myriam's adventures, but there will be a few series of events around the theme, mostly with the two family animals, Cassius and Hammer.
that thing was dead for me in the minute of the game when he hit his wife when his kids teased and he was not adult enough to ignore it. After that I preferred the option with highest possibility that she hates and don't trust him. Hitting wife and kids because you are in bad mood is a big no-no.
Yes, like said above, Anthony was written specifically to be THE asshole, so I wrote for him all the best choices for the role, wife-beater, racist, coward and narcistic.
It's sad that this game is basically all that the FMC "genre" can offer, put into one
I understand the feeling, since Project Myriam is my first game, I wanted to explore a lot of things and have fun with it. Next game will be still as devient as my mind, but I think they will probably be more focus on a theme.
But for now I just hope you can have as much fun playing the game than I have working it.
this really needs a gallery
Yes it does and it will.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i like how rough he treats her and how he humiliate her . its kinda turn on for me , specially when shes into it and enjoying it :sneaky:
i really enjoyed this game tbh i didnt expect something like this at all . this game is crazy good and surprised me a lot .
the traits and kinks point is a great idea and makes game more interesting .

is there any chance to have a new meeting with jed[dumdum] or motel owner ?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
So quick question, does sadnesss/happiness make any difference as of yet?
So far I have the feeling that it doesn't affect any of my possible choices/the story

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes