Dec 2, 2020
Small monthly updates gets trashed, big multi-month updates would get trashed too, like other games where people seemingly can't live without.

I don't understand this masochistic trend where people endure something they don't like (and shared freely here by the developer, to boot) instead of just finding something else they like.

Constructive criticism would be way better, instead, and there's nothing constructive in your comment.
On the other hand, I don't understand what you found offensive/masochistic in my statement? I always thought it is normal to give a few chances to improve someone/something you found interesting in the past. I don't know what constructive criticism I could put here. "Zorlun, don't rush with the project"? I knew the pros and cons of this game from the very beginning. Now I see it as a dispassionate 9 to 5 project just to meet a deadline.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Great Update as always, the Photoshoot was sensual making Myriam more inclined to show off and express her beauty.
The Gym scene was so Lewd, my gosh that first scene with Max was just amazing love how sweet and caring Myriam is.
The other scene with the Young adults was so good and sneaky in the showers reminded me of the early encounter Myriam had with Aiden but much more naughtier. Kudos to Zorlun for this one and I hope to see more scenes like this.

dougdoomeddamn

Jan 5, 2019
have had this come up last 2 versions

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 8014, in script
    jump ch4_08_smell_of_the_forbidden_garden
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch4_08_smell_of_the_forbidden_garden'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch4.05
Thu Jul  6 09:57:35 2023

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the usual mediocre update. meaningless sex festival.
Part of the photo shoot boring, low render quality, old men looked like they had white hedgehogs up their balls.
the gym could be good but the dialogues were bad;
in the whole gym only men......
the thought of having the wrong dress and maybe it's better to ask?
bad dialogue.
the three boys just laughed.
Myriam could tease them in a different and more exciting way.
massage by Max, well... since he gave me a massage let's give him a blowjob.
by now Myriam thanks everyone who greets her by always saying: can I relieve your tension with a blowjob? boredom.
the shower scene, very similar to AWAM.
overall rating 5

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
have had this come up last 2 versions

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch4.05
Thu Jul  6 09:57:35 2023
Do you use any mods?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The other scene with the Young adults was so good and sneaky in the showers reminded me of the early encounter Myriam had with Aiden but much more naughtier. Kudos to Zorlun for this one and I hope to see more scenes like this.
I didn't get this one at all. Selected the option to 'help' them, or whatever it was, but it completely bypassed all of that. Dunno what I did before to block that scene.

ravenlord2013

Aug 21, 2017
I love this game. Thanks for taking the time to create it. Wasn't sure on playing the female protagonist. But I love it all the kinks I enjoy. I'm interested in seeing how you'll take the pregnancy route, keep up the good work

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I didn't get this one at all. Selected the option to 'help' them, or whatever it was, but it completely bypassed all of that. Dunno what I did before to block that scene.
If you're talking about the 3 youngsters in the Gym. After you help them with Max scolding them , they propose to you that they can spot you lift weights after that Myriam feels a pain in her shoulder they start massaging it you get the choice if u want to stop them or trust them, either way Myriam stops them afterwards and goes to the showers if you picked the choice of trusting them and let them get handsy with you, they follow you in the showers and see Myriam naked with the potential to get more lewd action with her.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
not recently. should i wipe my files and restart?
If your current and previous games used saves from a modded version and you don't have the mod installed, it could be the cause. Either just start a new game or install the same mod again, but for this version.
If your current and previous games did not use saves from a modded version, then you can either start over or perhaps someone else can provide a solution.

who does the girl fuck in this game, i forgot
Whoever/whatever you want her to.

Better question who does she not want to fuck.;)
Whoever/whatever you don't want her to.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes