Fardinsami12

Jan 2, 2022
View attachment 2439105

Overview:
You guide Myriam, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she embrace her new found independence or will she slip back into the comfort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulated by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-05
Release Date: 2023-06-29
Developer: Zorlun - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4.05p (Prometheus' patch included)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Others: ANDROID*

Patch: *
Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Multi Mod* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough PDF

*This patch/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 2498512 View attachment 2498513 View attachment 2498515 View attachment 2498516 View attachment 2498517 View attachment 2498518 View attachment 2498519 View attachment 2498520 View attachment 2498521 View attachment 2498522 View attachment 2498523 View attachment 2498524 View attachment 2498527 View attachment 2498528 View attachment 2498530 View attachment 2498531 View attachment 2498532 View attachment 2498535 View attachment 2498536 View attachment 2498537 View attachment 2498538 View attachment 2498539 View attachment 2498540 View attachment 2498541 View attachment 2498542
Andriod plz

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
As stated Page or two previously, Android users have to wait on estrada777 to release their mod for us Android users. S/He's pretty reliable so it should be out in a couple of days.
On another note, hats off to Zorlun and All of the modders for their hard work. They do their best to ensure that the various mods are available for us. Given that this is a free site, they don't have to do any of them and I give my appreciation for their efforts.

Reactions: Crackerboy

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
All works released in the United States are automatically copyrighted upon publication, to eliminate ambiguities. A notice within the work such as "Copyright 2023 Zorlun" would only act to signify who the copyright belongs to. The creator of the work is free to override standard US copyright law by specifying a different license within the work, such as Creative Commons.

Also, publishing all of the source code of a project does not actually make it freely modifiable under the law. The source code needs to be released under a license that would permit that, such as BSD or GPL. Otherwise, the code is also controlled by the copyright laws of the local jurisdiction. Such a license is designed to protect not just the creator, but also you, because it gives you the legal freedom to ask for compensation for the changes that you make.

I don't think you're in any danger, , but you might want to be aware of this kind of thing in general, since you're involved in modding code.
Zorlun is not based in USA, neither am I, for your information - most users on F95 are in USA, but USA is not the World :), and even if you used as "release location" the download site, well, Mega is based in New Zealand, so, you will have to check their law, not the one in USA :).
Additionally, there is the matter of enforcement. To enforce the copyright, you have to demonstrate it belongs to you, even more because USA does not differentiate between author (moral) rights and economic rights, in most of Europe (the EU) we do.
In Europe, one can transfer the economic rights, but will always retain the moral right of being recognised as the author, in USA can transfer all the rights (see the case of Stan Lee and his economic situation for a long time).
That is where indicating the copyright explicitly matters, and it is simpler than e.g. leaving a copy with a notary to confirm you were the first (which is a method in some countries in EU for books and could be extended to printed source code, but I am not even sure in which State in USA, if any, would be accepted).
It similar to the speed in registering a patent - in USA is first come first served, and if you do not renew a patent, someone can register it and use it, and they owe you nothing (famous case of a small game with the three weels).
The EU is a bit different, we put more emphasis, at least in principle, on the concept of "novelty".

Correct that publishing the source code does not automatically make it BSD, GPL or so on (which are all different, by the way, and there are tons of "open source" licenses), however, unless the license says explicitly that it is forbidden to modify it, you enter a gray area where, as you say yourself, it depends on the law of the country of release and country where the person is.
There are many differences, e.g. I am not sure now, but for many years the lenght of the copyright in USA and EU was different, in practical terms it was much longer in USA, because in EU was based on the idea of the author, in USA it was in practice to favour companies. Or the story about the different approach to OEM licenses and their sale and use.
That is why the software licenses for commercial products alwyas include explicitly the prohibition to modify it (in many cases, also of reverse engineering, since in most cases is in a non-modifiable format) and specifies the forum for legal disputes between the parties (typically, the one more favorable to the company), to avoid (better, limit, an agreement between privates cannot override the law of the country) the impact of the legal differences.

In reality, I admit I was just enjoying the conversation, all of the above, and your reply, in reality are useless in the case of Myriam and Zorlun :).
From one side he explicitly indicated in the forum that he does not have problems with people releasing mods and patches (all of which modify the code).
From the other, before I released the first ipatch I had asked directly Zorlun if he had objections, and he didn't, since I was not making money out of it - he cannot be involved in his creation and distribution, but that's it.

I appreciate your attempt to help, but I worked for years on sofware licenses and even negotiated specific ones :), ever read the entire Oracle licensing agreements ?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, I have some non-technical questions (about the story). I would appreciate it if someone who is sure of the answers can tell me
1: I played the first half hour, but the renderings were weak and the MC in this half hour was ugly because the renderings showed the face strangely, has this problem been solved in the rest of the game, that is, the MC is beautiful (like the character of a wife and mother) LT is ?
2: Does this game have sexual tension? Does it mean that the main character shows resistance to sexual acts or accepts it quickly?
1) The renders improved after the start, Zorlun had some "parasyte morphs" that had to get rid of. Whether you like her or not after, it is a matter of taste.
2) Lots of it. The speed, depends from you. You can do an "almost nun" :) gameplay (there are only very few scenes you cannot avoid), though I did not try myself. And you can avoid all the "kinks", and even if you accept a kink/relation, you can in general anyway cut it out after. Zorlun takes great care of making sure of letting the player decide, for as long as possible (after some time, previous choices will affect the options available, but that is not strange, IMO, since the choice also influence how Myriam changes and thus how she will react)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It is time to call spade a spade. I'm not going to mock, I know how demanding renpy's production is. Unfortunately, recent updates are a huge disappointment. 250 bland renders only to keep the month deadline. Generic, bland and getting more and more ridiculous every update.
Small monthly updates gets trashed, big multi-month updates would get trashed too, like other games where people seemingly can't live without.

I don't understand this masochistic trend where people endure something they don't like (and shared freely here by the developer, to boot) instead of just finding something else they like.

Constructive criticism would be way better, instead, and there's nothing constructive in your comment.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Small monthly updates gets trashed, big multi-month updates would get trashed too, like other games where people seemingly can't live without.

I don't understand this masochistic trend where people endure something they don't like (and shared freely here by the developer, to boot) instead of just finding something else they like.

Constructive criticism would be way better, instead, and there's nothing constructive in your comment.
Howdy mate;

Well, I don't think developers really have any choice other than accept the fact that their games will get... "liberated" one way or another; so, it is not really a choice actually. Most of them just accept the fact for -some- piece of mind IMHO.

(I hope my first sentence make any sense to readers, it was hard build for me)

But it is not masochistic, more like sadistic; punishment of incompetence IMHO.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes