Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
south-park-there-was-a-ghost.gif
Official public update ch4.05 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^

What's new:
- 3350+ lines of new code and 247 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 18 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (3 subscenes).
- Multiple spellchecking fixes.
- 1 subscene commission.
EDIT: I'll be away tomorrow, so if there is any trouble, it'll have to wait for after tomorrow to be resolved. Have fun everyone! ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05+p] [Zorlun]

NOTE: This is the Subscribestar version and is pre-patched.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
New update, just letting you know. Thanks!

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05+p] [Zorlun]

NOTE: This is the Subscribestar version and is pre-patched.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH4.05p
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Rames007

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
It is always with great pleasure that I check the latest updates of this amazing game. Never disappointed, and one of the few games I regularly restart from the beginning as it is so pleasant to play it again. Myriam is one of my preferred female characters along with Anna (Anna Exciting Affection), Nicole (A Mother's Love) and Sophia (A Wife And Mother). Thanks for posting the Torrent.

Reactions: cinnet41

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
All that is needed to do is wait for the mods to be updated and start the long wait for the public release of the next update from Zorlun sometime in August.;)

Reactions: doccop63

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How do they make update only patches? If not too hard maybe we should do it for here.
well its better if there was a patch update for the updates but the problem everyone will run into is not being able to play the update do to the mods. As long as the compressed version doesn't get to big I don't mind redownloading it when the new update comes out.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
What are the requirements to get the gym scene, game ends after the photoshoot for me
You will have to not do the photo shoot with Flint. If you have gone to the shoot before entering use the bottom option "Maybe I should postpond.." to start the gym scene.

Reactions: Futaglit

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Addition to your reply, for TheLecher .
Zorlun releases the source code to his game with the game (and in general, it possible to recover it even from rpa files), so, as you (Snugglepuff) indicated, there is nothing Zorlun can legally do to stop us - till now at least, I do not even remember an indication of "copyright" on his game, plus, I am releasing the patch for free (I don't have any Patreon, Subscribestar, buymeacoffe, etc. account as creator), so it cannot be claimed that I am making money out of his work.
All works released in the United States are automatically copyrighted upon publication, to eliminate ambiguities. A notice within the work such as "Copyright 2023 Zorlun" would only act to signify who the copyright belongs to. The creator of the work is free to override standard US copyright law by specifying a different license within the work, such as Creative Commons.

Also, publishing all of the source code of a project does not actually make it freely modifiable under the law. The source code needs to be released under a license that would permit that, such as BSD or GPL. Otherwise, the code is also controlled by the copyright laws of the local jurisdiction. Such a license is designed to protect not just the creator, but also you, because it gives you the legal freedom to ask for compensation for the changes that you make.

I don't think you're in any danger, , but you might want to be aware of this kind of thing in general, since you're involved in modding code.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello, I have some non-technical questions (about the story). I would appreciate it if someone who is sure of the answers can tell me
1: I played the first half hour, but the renderings were weak and the MC in this half hour was ugly because the renderings showed the face strangely, has this problem been solved in the rest of the game, that is, the MC is beautiful (like the character of a wife and mother) LT is ?
2: Does this game have sexual tension? Does it mean that the main character shows resistance to sexual acts or accepts it quickly?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes