ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
And now the question is, was it a typo, because I typed rapidly without looking at the keyboard as I often do while doing something else, and did not proofread before posting, so instead of the "f" key, I pressed the "s" (on my keyboard, two keys of distance, basically nothing) ?

Or was it a subconscious lapse, because I was thinking and writing about Myriam, where puss( y ), seems more adequate as description than puff, and so my brain in the higher placed ignored the mistake, because I was temporarily thinking with the lower-placed brain ? :D

I think I will go for the second explanation :D:D:D

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
images.jpg
Early access of update ch4.05 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on July 6th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:
- 3350+ lines of new code and 247 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 18 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (3 subscenes).
- Multiple spellchecking fixes.
- 1 subscene commission.
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on July 6th, it always causes more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on July 6th, it always causes more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
I am sure the leaking is like the discussion that just closed, or some other recurring ones, disappears for a bit, but you can be sure "It will be back" :p :-D

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun has been adding that line for quite some time now. It's been a largely respected request as far as I can tell, last month was an exception.
Actually, I am 100% sure about another episode, and I seem to remember at least a third one.
Don't forget the number you see is 4.05 (in this latest version), but in reality is close to, or around, two years the game goes on, and with an update every month (with one exception for the graphic card problem).

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hopefully we see Lucy or Nubia in this update. I'm ready for Myriam to finally tell one of them that she loves them (Mainly Lucy) haha.
Nope. But it is not a surprise, aside the latest preview, already before Zorlun had suggested this was going to be about flint and the volunteer activity, though in the end had to cut out the volunteer, albeit putting something that if one does also the volunteer thing, means could get double fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Red Re

Apr 2, 2023
View attachment 2732612
Early access of update ch4.05 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on July 6th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

Zorlun..
Why you work so hard for this game?
I don't know, it's kinda strange you know..
Do we even deserve you ?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Actually, I am 100% sure about another episode, and I seem to remember at least a third one.
Don't forget the number you see is 4.05 (in this latest version), but in reality is close to, or around, two years the game goes on, and with an updated every month (with one exception for the graphic card problem).
Ah I'm relatively new to the forum, so I only knew of the one leak. It wouldn't surprise me to know that it's been leaked before, but by and large it does seem that his Patrons are respectful of leaks and that Zorlun does provide the game for free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hi; I would like to give an Analogy of a different perspective, coming here is like being a new-be at a gym people acting like they own it and want to change it because they've been their longer criticizing and bullying other members to put there views above everyone else hmm. It would seem to me the Dev and the team have done a great job and I thank you for your craft

Reactions: doccop63 and Zorlun

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Great update, and cant wait to see what happens in the next update. ok ill put some pics in a spoiler folder if you want to see them, if not then dont open it genius

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the guy that helped move Myriam in at the start made his cum back in the gym fun(y).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That moment when people are discussion the direction of game and they don't have a clue of the effort a game can take. Then the dev comes in. This just fits way too well.

Anyway jokes aside, looking forward for the next update.

And yes, I know Zorlun is a cool guy and is pretty open for suggestions, but there's a difference between suggestions and dictating the direction of the game development.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zorlun and jstreet
Jan 7, 2022
It’s the time of the month when one of my fav game update drops. Where’s the update?

This update seems to contain some hot Group sex/gangbang which is my favourite.

I can’t wait.:love::love:

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes