clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There are several ways to get Myriam's trust up if you follow the pdf walkthrough/walkthrough mod from Jokerleader (if you do use Joker's mod it doesn't play nice with the incest mod since they change some of the samethings) or use the cheat mod to change her trust to xx. And to put Anthony to the curb afterMyriam goes to visit Anthony and catching the act of getting a bj and when he get's home for the fight between Myriam and the ass use the top options to throw him out .
I would suggest making a save before kicking Anthony out, as one of the best scenes in the game (imo) happens only if you don't kick Anthony out right away.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Quick Stop Home
Here you go, first preview for the coming update, a short interlude scene for a bit of breather to rejoin the two possible previous scenes and rebranch in two right away. ^^
Myriam will either prepare for the social work with tough youth or rest casually at home as she wait for everyone to come home and have the occasion to sneak a glance over the internet about the young naughty actress, Crystal, letting her have the occasion to enjoy her first shoot (with a very light naughty moment of self pleasure).
View attachment 2754196
That will be the return of Aiden? :unsure:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I will probably try both, but looking forward to working with the tough youths. Again for me I don't want any kind of forced action, but having Myriam enjoy being a slut for them because of how it makes her feel. Also, hoping that slowly word gets out to more and more people about the beautiful slut who is down for all kinds of sex in almost any situation. With young and old, handsome and ugly, male or female and even different species.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
how do i get 10 trust trait's before movie night with kids and broke up path with anthony
There's a few ways to gain trust, you get a couple of points of trust by taking the shower at the motel after nearly getting raped.
Another point seeing it as an accident when Evelyn accidentally shows her butt when Myrian first moves in to the new house, if you take the 'blame Anthony' option you lost trust points.
Think you can get trust in the hot tub scene as well.
More trust points when she doesn't realise that Marc is staring at her tits the following morning at breakfast.
You get trust points when you 'innocently' hug Cleavon.
Think another point if you tell Eve about what happened at the motel.
Think you get a couple by helping Aiden out in the clothes store, another point or two depending on the options you take when talking to the cops.

So by the time you leave the clothes store you should have 10 trust.

To be honest, think you can get over 20 trust if you take every trust option before movie night.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doccop63

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Wouldn't the punks who attacked Bobo be in the 3rd group working with the prisoners?;):KEK:
Why would they be in the prison group? We don't see them get caught and arrested, so it's more likely that they'll be in with the delinquent youths.

Anthony's dinner party.
Yeah, that was a pretty good scene.

I will probably try both, but looking forward to working with the tough youths. Again for me I don't want any kind of forced action, but having Myriam enjoy being a slut for them because of how it makes her feel.
Maybe Zorlun will include a couple of different ways for that scene to play out. Then perhaps we can both have what we prefer. You would prefer no forced action. I would prefer that Myriam gets raped by the young thugs who attacked Bobo.

I guess we'll know in about a month.

Don't forget to tell him about what's for dessert at the part.;):KEK:
Thanks, but I've played through the scene.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Already delted "life in santa county" because of the patch and here I see that it's the same issue. Guess have to remove it as well.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Already delted "life in santa county" because of the patch and here I see that it's the same issue. Guess have to remove it as well.
:FacePalm:
Quick, everybody praise this individual for letting us all know that he's deleted a game that this thread has nothing to do with because he's too lazy to use an incest patch!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is nothing wrong with the LISC patch, it's just a check the game already has in it, that patch just tells the game to turn it on.

The patch here is always updated a week or so after the game comes out.

It clearly says it's for v4.04..

Incest patch for 4.04

If you want that then go back and use v4.04.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun , just realised, if one does not go for the video, and then the young ones get kicked out of the gym, since it is clear that Myriam will meet them again at the beach (for those who chose that event), isn't there a risk that, if she is wrong about them being so harmless, they may get their revenge being pushy (especially if in the same event appear also the ones that beated Bobo, though I think it would be very odd for them to be involved in volunteering activities) ?
Or in alternative (personally I would like to have the two options, then people can choose) by making her feel guilty so she let's them do stuff ? Of course, could be lots of stuff in both case :p :). Of course, not considering the option that Myriam blocks them nicely or not so nicely (and you get variables values change).

It could be a bit of a pity for the ones that did not chose the volunteer activity, because they risk to have an empty update, but maybe they could have one update with just something to relax...

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes