Oct 9, 2021
Zorlun , just realised, if one does not go for the video, and then the young ones get kicked out of the gym, since it is clear that Myriam will meet them again at the beach (for those who chose that event), isn't there a risk that, if she is wrong about them being so harmless, they may get their revenge being pushy (especially if in the same event appear also the ones that beated Bobo, though I think it would be very odd for them to be involved in volunteering activities) ?
Or in alternative (personally I would like to have the two options, then people can choose) by making her feel guilty so she let's them do stuff ? Of course, could be lots of stuff in both case :p :). Of course, not considering the option that Myriam blocks them nicely or not so nicely (and you get variables values change).

It could be a bit of a pity for the ones that did not chose the volunteer activity, because they risk to have an empty update, but maybe they could have one update with just something to relax...
wait did myriam son friends got kicked out of the gym

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun , just realised, if one does not go for the video, and then the young ones get kicked out of the gym, since it is clear that Myriam will meet them again at the beach (for those who chose that event), isn't there a risk that, if she is wrong about them being so harmless, they may get their revenge being pushy (especially if in the same event appear also the ones that beated Bobo, though I think it would be very odd for them to be involved in volunteering activities) ?
Or in alternative (personally I would like to have the two options, then people can choose) by making her feel guilty so she let's them do stuff ? Of course, could be lots of stuff in both case :p :). Of course, not considering the option that Myriam blocks them nicely or not so nicely (and you get variables values change).

It could be a bit of a pity for the ones that did not chose the volunteer activity, because they risk to have an empty update, but maybe they could have one update with just something to relax...
Yes, the way Myriam handled things in the gym previously will have consequences here, in choices and/or dialogues.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes, the way Myriam handled things in the gym previously will have consequences here, in choices and/or dialogues.
So now the one off gym thing is now a must do scene, so at what point will the photo shoot will make an appearance now you have to postpone to do the gym scene?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So now the one off gym thing is now a must do scene, so at what point will the photo shoot will make an appearance now you have to postpone to do the gym scene?
Not really, it will be more about some light changes for flavor than a full different scene.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
wait did myriam son friends got kicked out of the gym
It is not what she did , more what she did not do. If she goes to the gym, the young fellows appear. If then when Max intervenes, she does not help them, they are kicked out, but she has the possibility to stop it. But if your "son friends" is not a typo, no, there is no indication whatsoever I can recall that they are her son's friends, they are not, just some random young fellows.

franklin3696

Sep 2, 2018
Been playing this for a while definitely one of the best out there! but I think it's high time to change it up and add more kinks rather than the same repeated ones again. Suggestions - Rimjob, BDSM another bigger gangbang.

• Love
Reactions: Zigzou and sspd077

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 2757747
Ok!!!! Where do I click to see it? Funny man?
The Gallery is a mod from Bibifoc so you can unlock the Gallery.

A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.05 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.05 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 4.05 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).

!! NEW !! - You have now the possibility to modify "choice" variables thx to the Variables button in the menu accessible thx to the top left icon.
- Click on the variable in the list to toggle its value
- If you type something on your keyboard, it will automatically filter the list

Install: Use cheats.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.05 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.29.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.05 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 4.05 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Zorlun, will there ever come a time when someone catches Myriam having sex with the dog. Not some stranger, but someone important to the story. I know she can't be known to the public as a fan of animal sex, but someone knows so that it can massively increase her kink level. I am older and disabled so I can't even spend a lot of time on the computer, but I want you to know that your game helps pass a lot of empty hours. Thank you so much.

• Love
Reactions: Lezgin and sspd077

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Zorlun, will there ever come a time when someone catches Myriam having sex with the dog. Not some stranger, but someone important to the story. I know she can't be known to the public as a fan of animal sex, but someone knows so that it can massively increase her kink level. I am older and disabled so I can't even spend a lot of time on the computer, but I want you to know that your game helps pass a lot of empty hours. Thank you so much.
Think I heard somewhere she will join a group, can't remember if that was a possibility or someone's fantasy.

Reactions: peas

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Think I heard somewhere she will join a group, can't remember if that was a possibility or someone's fantasy.
Both. There were suggestions/reference about group activities with the boys at the beach, Marc's friends, Daniel and his friends, Cassius and the other dogs, etc. . But they were not only suggestions or someone's fantasies, at least for some of them, Zorlun did hint they could happen, either explicitly, or by the way the story goes (depending on the player choices), e.g. the boys at the gym, the ones beating hobo, the fact Daniel mentioned having to make it up to the cinema guy for the scare he supposedly got from Myriam, Marc and his basket team, possibly the students from the museum... Whether those events will qualify as a full gangbang, and if they will all happen, cannot say (even because I am not sure from what number becomes a gangbang, and if anyone established a number, and because will depend on the choices of the player), but with multiple sexual partners, seems to be a given.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK a bit confused since there is so many patches. Is the incest patch needed for incest as it seems pretty complicated with a ton of files being replaced which may not be compatible with the 4.05p release. Also will the multi mod break the incest patch if applied? I just can't figure out why the incest patch is so complicated when most games is simply enabling incest in a patch.rpy.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
OK a bit confused since there is so many patches. Is the incest patch needed for incest as it seems pretty complicated with a ton of files being replaced which may not be compatible with the 4.05p release. Also will the multi mod break the incest patch if applied? I just can't figure out why the incest patch is so complicated when most games is simply enabling incest in a patch.rpy.
The incest patch has not yet been updated for V 4.05. That update will likely be coming in a few days.

As to why the incest patch is more complicated than you might often see, many games have incest baked into the code of the game, but require a patch to enable it. This game no longer has incest baked into the code. The patch has to replace the existing script with new dialogue which reflects the incest. Since the script for the game is in multiple files (one per chapter), each file has to be replaced. Additionally, the incest patch includes an incest fetish variable which is modified by events and tracked in the game stats, which means adding a couple more files.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes you need the incest patch (when updated) to get incest. The incest patch and the walkthrough patch are NOT compatible with each other as they use the same files.

Reactions: wildride69
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes