Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey Dev or anyone, are there any beastiality patch?
Prometheus' patch is about that, and is already shared with the game here, SubscribeStar or my Discord server.
Has there been new content with Nubia? (the small encounter at the cafe was the last thing with them)
Yes, a few updates ago in the SPA.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Give them (actually, I think it is "him") time - there is no official Android version, but there is someone who does a repack for Android, if I am not wrong. But like all the patches/mods for Myriam, is a kind of volunteer activity done when they can, how they can and if they can.
The android port was already released the same day, some people don't take the time to search it
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-4-05p-zorlun.66806/post-11169296

Reactions: ouch2020

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I try to unlock Mike message sending. But may be i screewed up earlier then i though because even when i visit him instead of Katherine i still can not send him a message.

Do you guys have a save for that just to keep a paralel run and see what is all the fuss all about this man?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I try to unlock Mike message sending. But may be i screewed up earlier then i though because even when i visit him instead of Katherine i still can not send him a message.

Do you guys have a save for that just to keep a paralel run and see what is all the fuss all about this man?
For Mike's road, you need to make Myriam quite the first double cop date and let him accompany her home when he offers.
I would advise you to look into the Walkthrough PDF from Hermesh (also always linked on the main post).

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah may be. The game is fine as it is without looking up what my choices should be. It is also good for my erection.

I think it is too late for me to rectify it i may have missed Mike on some occasion or I loaded wrong save way back. Can I have a save with Mike please?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so one of the latest updates (or the latest one?) got (finally) one of the 3 routes where gorgeous Myriam can do "social" work. "Hard to educate" teenager boys first, next finally retirement home?

Reactions: darlic

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
so one of the latest updates (or the latest one?) got (finally) one of the 3 routes where gorgeous Myriam can do "social" work. "Hard to educate" teenager boys first, next finally retirement home?
Actually, I may be wrong, but I think the first on the beach are the boys, but then, don't remember there could be the retirement home but also the prison (and my bet is that they will not come in sequence, i.e. next update will continue with the boys, but the retirement house and the prison will not come till at least one further update later, since Zorlun has still lines he can develop).

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes