PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Beach Cleaning
New preview for the coming update, with the optional first social work Myriam can do, working with tough youth, the scene involve Myriam chaperoning six young men as they do some community work to raise money for a vacation (for the trivia, it's a job I actually did as a social worker earlier in life when I worked with kids ^^ ).
For those having played through the gym scene in the previous update, Myriam will recognize three of them, which will lead to some little differences in the scene (nothing too major, a few lines and a little possible teasing as she tried to keep them quiet). The scene is fairly long in itself, with a few choices as the goes on, potentially leading to some naughty moment with all of them.
On the naughty side, as said before, depending on choices made, Myriam will have some naughty options with them, starting with her pleasing them and possibility slipping into full on naughty group time if she's unable to handle them or her own excitement.
So, about the schedule, I should be good finishing up the scene, I just started working on the naughty time, but I'll definitely won't have the time to add another scene after like I wanted to initially for this month update, the scene took longer to work on than I thought it would and the month was also kind of crazy IRL (the heat wave on this month also didn't help ^^ ).

View attachment 2782505
(Oh yeah, I see a gangbang cumming :love:
oh the three guys have the same clothes they had in the gym, i hope they at least washed them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sspd077

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
And we need a doggy scene soon. Something really dirty.
Agreed, the last few Cassius scenes have been a bit too vanilla, it's just oral vaginal and anal sex. With a dog of couse, but still. Myriam needs to start getting dirty with Cassius and Hammer. That scene where Cassius started to lick Myriams pussy as she was peeing in the bushes was a good start, now we need the inverse of that. And maybe a nice rimjob for Hammer :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: peas

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think it would have been better if the three sitting on the bench would have been the three
tough youths that attacked bobo the homeless bum that Myriam used the pepper spray to
get them leave. The one clearly stated they were going to get even with her for what she did.
Yeah hopefully she runs into them again somewhere, either at the prison community service or the park or the beach or subway, anywhere really

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
interesting scenes. And I want to try some other ideas, like maybe women only route or something (if that is even possible in this).
There is not a lot of content if you go for that "pure lesbian", but there is already more than one scenes and more than one partner - in that case, I would suggest you do not get the shower in the boys shower at school (you will understand what I mean if you play) and of course for a pure lesbian you must also avoid doing stuff with Marc.
There is only one part that you cannot avoid even if you try to do a pure lesbian and that is not lesbian, some of the initial stuff with Anthony, but that is because what gives to Myriam the push to start exploring is exactly having to pass through some rough moment with Anthony and deciding she has enough.

Reactions: Zorlun

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
There is not a lot of content if you go for that "pure lesbian", but there is already more than one scenes and more than one partner - in that case, I would suggest you do not get the shower in the boys shower at school (you will understand what I mean if you play) and of course for a pure lesbian you must also avoid doing stuff with Marc.
There is only one part that you cannot avoid even if you try to do a pure lesbian and that is not lesbian, some of the initial stuff with Anthony, but that is because what gives to Myriam the push to start exploring is exactly having to pass through some rough moment with Anthony and deciding she has enough.
Keep in mind though that while a pure lesbian path is (mostly) possible, Myriam's exploration with women starts much later in the game, so there will likely be several scenes of nothing through the earlier parts of the game if you do in fact want a pure lesbian playthrough. For reasons that ouch2020 mentioned Myriam doesn't really begin her journey of self discovery until after Anthony, and Myriam needs time to warm up to the idea of sex with another woman. Her starting point isn't as free use slut like it is in most games, it's as a victim of abuse trying to move past that trauma.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Ive been going pure lesbian and I think the only forced scenes in the game with guys are Anthony's rape scene in the beginning(which you can stop early by showering alone), when she tries to help the homeless kid hide in her dressing room from the cops and when My gave her old coach a bj in school(I just like to think she's always been a massive people pleaser even to her own detriment it also explains why she stuck with Anthony as long as she did.)
I haven't had too many sexual scenes but I've really loved seeing her grow as a person especially when she finally decides she had enough of Anthony's abuse and kicked him out. I am looking forward to her finally getting with Lucy, Nubia etc.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
The upcoming update will only have Myriam alone and the beach scene or there is one more scene?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The upcoming update will only have Myriam alone and the beach scene or there is one more scene?
Zorlun usually does 1-2 major scenes, and 1-2 minor scenes with each update. Major scene usually being whatever the act of exploration for her growth might be, and the minor scenes being set up for later scenes / story scenes.

So to answer your question, the beach scene will likely be the only major scene this update, with a minor scene for anyone that chose not to do the community service, and another minor scene at the end of both to help set up a later event. This is just my prediction, and I could be way off base, but that is typically how each update plays out.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ive been going pure lesbian and I think the only forced scenes in the game with guys are Anthony's rape scene in the beginning(which you can stop early by showering alone), when she tries to help the homeless kid hide in her dressing room from the cops and when My gave her old coach a bj in school(I just like to think she's always been a massive people pleaser even to her own detriment it also explains why she stuck with Anthony as long as she did.)
I haven't had too many sexual scenes but I've really loved seeing her grow as a person especially when she finally decides she had enough of Anthony's abuse and kicked him out. I am looking forward to her finally getting with Lucy, Nubia etc.
Even this two scenes can be avoided, for the kid you can just refused to hide him and for the flashback with the coach, you just have to avoid mentioning your first time when talking with the shrink, if you do so, you won't have a flashback dream of the scene later on.
Zorlun usually does 1-2 major scenes, and 1-2 minor scenes with each update. Major scene usually being whatever the act of exploration for her growth might be, and the minor scenes being set up for later scenes / story scenes.

So to answer your question, the beach scene will likely be the only major scene this update, with a minor scene for anyone that chose not to do the community service, and another minor scene at the end of both to help set up a later event. This is just my prediction, and I could be way off base, but that is typically how each update plays out.
Pretty much spot on, a minor scene with Myriam home and a major scene at the beach and the kids, who took way longer to work on than scheduled for the simple reason that, the more characters, the more work working the scene (and potential rendering time). So I had scheduled to add another minor one after, but I clearly won't have the time.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
Strange, when downloading Project Myriam for Mac, it doesn´t show the p patch. Also the other patches don´t work. At least on Mac M1.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Strange, when downloading Project Myriam for Mac, it doesn´t show the p patch. Also the other patches don´t work. At least on Mac M1.
I know I didn't see the p in the file name with the PC version to but the stuff in the P patch is there. And for the other patches which mods are you trying to use? Ouch2020's Incest mod and Jokerleader's Walkthrough mod don't work together since both mods change some of the same things but the other mods like the cheat should work with ether incest or walkthrough mods.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
All Mac links lead to 4.05p as far as I can see.
And what do you mean with "don't work" ? Are you applying them correctly ? Mind not all patches are compatible with each other.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
All Mac links lead to 4.05p as far as I can see.
And what do you mean with "don't work" ? Are you applying them correctly ? Mind not all patches are compatible with each other.
I meant the built-in patch. It doesn´t show up in the menu either. I tried to apply other patches but probably broke something. Even after a complete reinstallation the problem still exists.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I meant the built-in patch. It doesn´t show up in the menu either. I tried to apply other patches but probably broke something. Even after a complete reinstallation the problem still exists.
Indeed, it does not say so on the games opening screen. But I compared the actual game folder with the one in the pc version and they're identical.

Reactions: HanktheHunk3
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes