estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.05p + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 844 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 4.05p

edison23

Mar 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to properly install the mods, specifically the gallery one, I have tried everything it still gives me an error every time I click it in game.

Reactions: sspd077

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's a shame the Sapphic route is rather limited. No option for women masseuses at the sex spa, had to shoot down Evelyn because her come on came with two guys masturbating over them. There's some content, but so much of it gets missed doing a 'I'm sick of fucking abusive exploitative men, let's be happy, forceful (dominant), and brimming over with willpower' playthrough. My Myriam is bi, but so over men and also trying not to be a people-pleaser, but has such poor fucking boundaries. I know there's a limit on content that can be created, but damn, this game just loves putting Myriam back into the mill (I'm in chapter 4 now).

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's a shame the Sapphic route is rather limited. No option for women masseuses at the sex spa, had to shoot down Evelyn because her come on came with two guys masturbating over them. There's some content, but so much of it gets missed doing a 'I'm sick of fucking abusive exploitative men, let's be happy, forceful (dominant), and brimming over with willpower' playthrough. My Myriam is bi, but so over men and also trying not to be a people-pleaser, but has such poor fucking boundaries. I know there's a limit on content that can be created, but damn, this game just loves putting Myriam back into the mill (I'm in chapter 4 now).
So I need you to do something here for me: think about what you just said, specifically "'I'm sick of fucking abusive exploitative men, let's be happy, forceful (dominant), and brimming over with willpower' playthrough." Now think about where she is coming from.

In chapter 4 she is literally just getting done with the abusive exploitative man in her life, we can easily see Anthony is a piece of shit from basically his first line of dialogue, but Myriam hasn't seen that yet. Myriam hasn't even discovered she might have a thing for women yet, you can think that she does, because you're proscribing a back story to her. Myriam isn't a blank slate though, she is an actual character and has to discover these things about herself, and we as the player get to decide how she discovers these things.

So with that being said, there is lesbian content, it's coming for you, but Myriam starts the story as a sexually conservative straight woman. Help her discover she likes women, and you can craft her into the exact person you described in your post. But it will take time, because she is broken after her time with Anthoney and needs to find herself again.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
So I need you to do something here for me: think about what you just said, specifically "'I'm sick of fucking abusive exploitative men, let's be happy, forceful (dominant), and brimming over with willpower' playthrough." Now think about where she is coming from.

In chapter 4 she is literally just getting done with the abusive exploitative man in her life, we can easily see Anthony is a piece of shit from basically his first line of dialogue, but Myriam hasn't seen that yet. Myriam hasn't even discovered she might have a thing for women yet, you can think that she does, because you're proscribing a back story to her. Myriam isn't a blank slate though, she is an actual character and has to discover these things about herself, and we as the player get to decide how she discovers these things.

So with that being said, there is lesbian content, it's coming for you, but Myriam starts the story as a sexually conservative straight woman. Help her discover she likes women, and you can craft her into the exact person you described in your post. But it will take time, because she is broken after her time with Anthoney and needs to find herself again.
That's right lesbian relationships are not abusive no dominant partner fisting dildos or ntr in their relationships

• Haha
Reactions: doccop63 and Demnor

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, I got there already, Lucy seems relatively awesome, some reservations about Nubia (she seems like one that may break pre-set boundaries, but maybe not). And I know/agree that Myriam isn't a blank slate character, which is part of why I could play through 2-3 chapters of her life changing and let a lot of those things slide off. But even if she wasn't awakening lesbian urges, a woman with 5+ sexual assaults/rapes by men against her after moving to this town, maybe she'd prefer a woman masseuse in general, and ones that stopped trying to upsell happy endings when it's beyond the bracelet she's signed up for.

And just as an aside, these are nitpicks, not deal breakers. The game is very well made (completed the game on that 1st path), I'm interested on how other playthroughs go with different qualities emphasised. It's just pet peeves of mine that I pointed out.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
a woman with 5+ sexual assaults/rapes by men against her after moving to this town, maybe she'd prefer a woman masseuse in general, and ones that stopped trying to upsell happy endings when it's beyond the bracelet she's signed up for.
Sorry, I didn't catch that was the point you were trying to make. And yeah, that's a fair point and a valid criticism.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Sorry, I didn't catch that was the point you were trying to make. And yeah, that's a fair point and a valid criticism.
Yeah, it's not a deal breaker for me, but these games tend to lean into the corruption, even without player agency. The amount of times I wanted Mi to call Marc on his roving hands, or other relatively little things, but wasn't given the option, seemed slightly frustrating after I'd on other occasions established some pretty clear boundaries.

Even taking basically every chance not to be exhibitionist, it was still +9 by the end of the playthrough. Proud that her willpower and happiness were both over 50, sadness -27, dominance 32, but exhibitionist and dirtiness (17) seem harder to avoid.

Excited to see the next steps though. But it's weird when my Myriam chooses to change behind a screen for the photoshoot, and then later is naked in front of two strangers and there was no choice about it. I do get that there are built in character aspects for Myriam, and letting others push her around is one of them while being confident in her body is another, and combined things can get too far, but as you said earlier, she was pretty conservative and it took a lot for Evelyn to get her to any level of nudity. (and damn I wish there had been a third option with Eve at the spa to send away the guys wanking off, but that's nitpicking again)

Reactions: GokutheG

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, it's not a deal breaker for me, but these games tend to lean into the corruption, even without player agency. The amount of times I wanted Mi to call Marc on his roving hands, or other relatively little things, but wasn't given the option, seemed slightly frustrating after I'd on other occasions established some pretty clear boundaries.

Even taking basically every chance not to be exhibitionist, it was still +9 by the end of the playthrough. Proud that her willpower and happiness were both over 50, sadness -27, dominance 32, but exhibitionist and dirtiness (17) seem harder to avoid.

Excited to see the next steps though. But it's weird when my Myriam chooses to change behind a screen for the photoshoot, and then later is naked in front of two strangers and there was no choice about it. I do get that there are built in character aspects for Myriam, and letting others push her around is one of them while being confident in her body is another, and combined things can get too far, but as you said earlier, she was pretty conservative and it took a lot for Evelyn to get her to any level of nudity. (and damn I wish there had been a third option with Eve at the spa to send away the guys wanking off, but that's nitpicking again)
Install the cheat mod and it'll show you what each option gives, or you could see what get raised every time you choose an option then just rollback if it's something you don't like.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Install the cheat mod and it'll show you what each option gives, or you could see what get raised every time you choose an option then just rollback if it's something you don't like.
Some of those happen in the middle of bigger scenes, no choice involved (or perhaps choices much further back). I already know/do the rollback thing, mostly correct about my first impulses, but sometimes it's hard to know if I'm on the same page as the dev what option matches my intention.

Reactions: Maviarab

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
urges, a woman with 5+ sexual assaults/rapes by men against her after moving to this town, maybe she'd prefer a woman masseuse in general, and ones that stopped trying to upsell happy endings when it's beyond the bracelet she's signed up for.
Maybe.
But more in general if we are talking about sexuality, some of your considerations on the game and Myriam are like saying that every woman who get raped, assaulted, or maybe even just somehow molested would become at least latent, if not even explicitly, lesbian. Or like saying every man who had some emotional trauma related with women (and yes, it can happen) will automatically get a tendency towards more or less latent homosexuality.
Not saying it cannot happen, but it is far from being the rule.
It is true that depending on the situation, and what exactly happened, mistrust towards being men, in specific being in initimate situations, can not only exist but last for a very looong time (years), but that does not mean automatically that women that have been in that kind of situation will, e.g. stop having males as doctor.
Also not sure how you count the sexual assault/rapes - especially if you avoid any sexual activity except the one with Anthony (since you had mentioned the idea of going lesbian rooute), the only ones Myriam feels as sexual assault or rape without any helpful han appearing are really the ones with Anthony, and for those, she blames Anthony, not every man.
Actually, one of the complaints against Anthony she has is that he was keeping under control and jealous of other men, and she was faithful to him despite the way he treated her, so, celebrating her newfound freedom by doing exactly what he did not want her to do, would also not be strange.
Haven't developed well the argument, but I think it is enough to suggest why you should not assume that the fact Anthony was abusive would automatically mean she would stay away from all men, and even less, that she should become tendentially lesbian and have more lesbian adventure, especially if you consider that there is a break in time in the game between when she kicks out Anthony and when she really goes all out on her own, which means she can have recovered.

Reactions: doccop63

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Maybe.
But more in general if we are talking about sexuality, some of your considerations on the game and Myriam are like saying that every woman who get raped, assaulted, or maybe even just somehow molested would become at least latent, if not even explicitly, lesbian. Or like saying every man who had some emotional trauma related with women (and yes, it can happen) will automatically get a tendency towards more or less latent homosexuality.
Not saying it cannot happen, but it is far from being the rule.
That's putting more into my words than I did. I never said every or at least. I wasn't talking about a rule. I said maybe and prefer. As in, with a choice based game, that could be one of the valid choices/routes that could exist.

The main thing I'd advocate for, if the dev was taking editorial notes, is that Myriam should have more consistency and more options to be gunshy around men after how many assaults she's suffered that are built into the main plot.

But your post is fighting a strawman of things I never said or asserted.

Reactions: redraw

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Also not sure how you count the sexual assault/rapes - especially if you avoid any sexual activity except the one with Anthony (since you had mentioned the idea of going lesbian rooute), the only ones Myriam feels as sexual assault or rape without any helpful han appearing are really the ones with Anthony, and for those, she blames Anthony, not every man.
Perhaps I hit more assaults than you did, but there was Antony (and his entire history), the motel creep on the way to the shower, the street kid in the changing room, the low-level Russian mob guy in the park, the Nubia groper who shifted to Myriam, and then so many different creepers and pervs. Plus Marc, but she either didn't know or played it off as innocent.

I think I could have avoided the street kid going too far by snitching on them to the cops, and I'm not sure if the Russian is dependent on kicking Antony out, but none of those situations were considerably high risk from context at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: redraw and GokutheG

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

There's obviously going to be more lesbian content in the future. Nubia, Kimberly, Jennifer, Stella and Crystal will probably all get scenes, in addition to Evelyn and Lucy. Nubia will be pretty soon, because Myriam has already arranged to go on a date with her.

I disagree with you about her starting as a sexually conservative woman though. She was already addicted to anal sex when the game started, and had exceptional oral skills. So she was hardly inexperienced when it came to sex. She also had a sub/dom relationship with Anthony, which also involved the two of them making sex videos. Sexually conservative people don't do kinky stuff like that. What has happened in this game, is that she's started to explore more extreme sexual kinks, like incest, bestiality and gangbangs. The kind of things that only the most sexually liberal people indulge in

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes