Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Didn't knew there was a scene with Bill crumbling to his father, will wait for the cheat mod to lower his stats and check it. Thanks
Same me, but the opposite situation. I didn't know that Bill could rebel and defend Myriam (I'll have to play that part again and see it) The options I was presented with were "rebel" or "submit". I tried both and liked how Myriam kicked the old pervert's ass LOL. By the way, you can change any "status" of the game at without the need for any Mods.

Reactions: john984

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I haven't played the last 2 patches, but I'd like to just put my kink suggestion for the dev:
- Can we have Myriam force her son to be a cuck?!!!

• She finds he's spying on her, she gets mad, then after being fucked one time she sees him spying again and she stops and grabs him by the ear and forces him to kneel whilst the guy fucks Myriam, holding her up, standing you know, with her pussy facing the son and squirting his face whilst being fucked.
  • And from now on she forces him (potentially the husband too) to be a looser sissy.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I guess we wait for an updated Ipatch. Has the dev gone away from the bestiality tag? Please bring back our animal play (dogs and horses mainly). Would love to see more incest, son, daughter, mother, granddad, and how about a family orgy? How about the son standing at Mom's bedroom door and collecting money as Mom's pimp and watching her in action. Then son and daughter come in have sex with her and lick and suck her clean of all the cum filled holes that she has and off her body too. She needs to get groped and molested in public places and raped in public as well.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I haven't played the last 2 patches, but I'd like to just put my kink suggestion for the dev:

• She finds he's spying on her, she gets mad, then after being fucked one time she sees him spying again and she stops and grabs him by the ear and forces him to kneel whilst the guy fucks Myriam, holding her up, standing you know, with her pussy facing the son and squirting his face whilst being fucked.
  • And from now on she forces him (potentially the husband too) to be a looser sissy.
Love that. Also, have the lover fuck the son and husband too, then Myriam, sucks their assholes clean because that's the slut/whore we have grown to love. I also vote for adding futa, not only for Myriam but also for the son and hubby.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Great to hear, futa at this point would be a big shift in gears from the originally listed fetishes and seems like a total waste of time.

More public sex and barely hidden sex in public along with really depraved encounters with Hammer and the pet is the way to go!
Myriam should definitely take more risks with her pets. And with someone else's pets too, I'd love to see her let some other dog mount her without Cassius around, simply because she's horny.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, I have Myriam on the corruption/cheating route and this last update was pretty short along those lines. I don't know how the other paths fared out (are there other paths, lol). Please bring back our Myriam who fucks and is fucked by everybody and everything (animals). Futa still would be a great addition along with all the other tags.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No, not really; It is just there are so many perv sugestions, plus those perv ideas of Zorlun himself, that it is nearly impossible to process them all fast, the downside of servicing so many kinks I guess. :) ;)
Yup, I can understand that, but "hay", we animal lovers have got to get a "bone" thrown our way once in a while. (No puns intended, ok, ok, it was intended......so sue me, lol)

Apr 18, 2018
It was on purpose, I wanted Myriam to be a tall valkyrie like character in her design. ^^

There is a Marc small scene if you are on Marc new dom path.

A smaller one with Myriam discussing with Eve and potentially starting a bit of social media sharing.
And a bigger one revolving around the old perverted neighbor (there is also a small subscene with Marc at the beginning of this scene if you're on the new dom path with him).

Still not in the books.

Not yet, and the coming few future updates will revolve around dates with the few potential partners.
One of my three favorite games here.
Keep up the good work, Dev!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

"Sissification", at least as far as it is usually defined/implemented in games here, was never indicated as in the plans by Zorlun, even because honestly it seems something even more polarising than futa - one can have Myriam dom towards Marc, but sissification is another matter (disclaimer, I admit I for one have no interest in such a thing, though one could always relay on Zorlun's typical "can avoid almost anything", the problem in that case would be that he would need to split the Myriam DOM way in two, one with sissification, and one wihout).
At the same time, it wasn't with all the dragging etc., but there was at least one scene in the direction you want already ( in the pool scene with the boys, if Myriam is DOM and let the things go to sex, basically Myriam does stuff with the captain, and Marc is "cuckolded"), so, if that is enough for you, it is not impossible something similar may happen again (though the risk is that the ones that want Myriam DOM towards Marc, do not forcibly what that to be the recurring theme, Myriam dom in their relation is one thing, Marc being cuckolded all the time, another).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Update, Zorlun, glad that this Jarvis stuff is out of the system, and courious how things will progress with his son !
Kudos great work !

Reactions: Zorlun

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020

No cock and losers.

Reactions: arkypoub
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes