peas

Jul 31, 2018
Even if a few updates are planned about dates I hope Zorlun finds a way to squeeze in some loving by Cassius. Maybe just in the morning after the young ones have left Myriam is taking a shower and Cassius comes in pushing here down and demanding a blowjob and fuck. Also, hope we get Myriam doing ATM after anal sex with Cassius. Agree that some type of risky public sex would be great. Maybe the old trope of Myriam on a bus being groped by several men, but her feeling excited by the incident. Or Myriam walking down the street and a homeless guy pulling her into a dirty alley and forcing her to her knees and fucking her mouth, but Myriam starts to enjoy it and continues even when several other homeless guys start to gather and when the first guy finishes on her face instead of running she gestures for the other men to take their turn. A nasty blow bang. Here is another place where a dog could come in as one of the homeless guys has a dog and she is so excited by all the cum that she lets the dog mount and ffuckher. What could Myriam do on a date that would be dirty or nasty? Not just regular sex. She need something to advance some of her kinks. Maybe just seeing a couple of dogs having sex and she gets turned on by seeing a large dog cock and fantasies about being the bitch. This update was short for me so already looking forward to the next one. Thanks as always.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Well, how to say it: this game seems to suffer under the weight of too much branching.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do like this game and Zorlun has talent and produces good content, but I have the feeling that it misses its potential in certain areas and overloads itself in other areas with unnecessary branches.

May 30, 2017
It was on purpose, I wanted Myriam to be a tall valkyrie like character in her design. ^^

There is a Marc small scene if you are on Marc new dom path.

A smaller one with Myriam discussing with Eve and potentially starting a bit of social media sharing.
And a bigger one revolving around the old perverted neighbor (there is also a small subscene with Marc at the beginning of this scene if you're on the new dom path with him).

Still not in the books.

Not yet, and the coming few future updates will revolve around dates with the few potential partners.
Adding forced futa content could improve the game very much, 96 % in this forum wants futa.

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
Looks like the android port has been abandoned, no update for the last two releases. Any new porter going to take it up or are we just putting it in Joiplay?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Leave the futa stuff out Galaktur. There's Enough kinks in here that Zorlun's trying to address and can't get to in a reasonable amount of updates. You Have to be new to the game to be screaming for that. There has to be about a quarter of the games listed that have that content, plus I've noticed the amount of VN/games with increasing gay themes. This reverse psychology of "96% wants it" is pure bs. I have read almost every post in this thread and you might be only the Second post to mention it. If you like futa, cool, but don't try to bring that nonsense here. The storyline, as it stands, doesn't even support it. Your apparent selfishness wants to ruin the game for the other 99.9999% that likes the game as is.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
Leave the futa stuff out Galaktur. There's Enough kinks in here that Zorlun's trying to address and can't get to in a reasonable amount of updates. You Have to be new to the game to be screaming for that. There has to be about a quarter of the games listed that have that content, plus I've noticed the amount of VN/games with increasing gay themes. This reverse psychology of "96% wants it" is pure bs. I have read almost every post in this thread and you might be only the Second post to mention it. If you like futa, cool, but don't try to bring that nonsense here. The storyline, as it stands, doesn't even support it. Your apparent selfishness wants to ruin the game for the other 99.9999% that likes the game as is.
Damn, they were clearly saying that it jest and advocating for themselves. And the story DOES support it if you recall, there was an option WAY back that turned on "strange occurrences" and then she got fucked by actual aliens and later fucked an ancient mummy. I'm sure there can be a "my neighbor was a teenage werewolf" style futanari character that can be added. But logistics aside, your effort post wasn't necessary. I'm sure The author has all content planned out for several updates, and fetishes they will never execute on. Let the dev speak for themselves.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes