Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Myriam wanted to give some special thanks to all her fans on F95zone and for reaching the special number of 666 pages of comments on her naughty adventures!

Big kisses from her and she hopes you will enjoy this little thank you picture while you wait for her next scenes! xoxo

F95 666 Thank you.png

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
OK, just reread the original post, the problem stems that you didn't title the explanation under 'Environment', but titled it under what it does.
You mean, if I rename environment.zip in nowaitingtextdisplay.zip, it is more clear? :unsure:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No, the other way around, rename 'nowaitingtextdisplay' to 'environment', so it is the same name as the zip.
I just renamed environment to nowaitingtextdisplay earlier. I definitely don't understand what the problem is I guess :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
they download the file and when they unpack think that they got the wrongone, or at least that happend to me LoL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
that is why I allways download the whole package ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I just renamed environment to nowaitingtextdisplay earlier. I definitely don't understand what the problem is I guess :unsure:
I don't use any of the 'mods' anyway, was just commentating on what the other guys issue was, and if you don't read word for word you'll miss what the 'environment' mod is as the zip is called the environmet.zip but you call it 'nowaitingtextdisplay' mod.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I look forward to the next update (Lucia♥) because this didn't had much for me. It is expected with the monthly updates, this is not a critic. :)
As a dom woman my Myrian is the one to orders the little goblin around and she certainly isn't in the habit of falling for a dumb old pervert tricks anymore after her ex. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The next several updates will be about Myriam going out on romantic dates with various love interests she could have. So no more Hammer (or Cassius) content for a while.
Almost like we could do with an FAQ section to direct people to as they same few questions come seem to come up with an unerring frequency that brings into question some peoples ability to read or their willingness to expend a little effort to find the answer for themselves. I mean the thread search function is right there at the top of the page. I really didn't think it was that difficult to use.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Hum, it does what is written above. Is it unclear? :unsure:
Ummm, Yeah I would have thought so as well! but the slight tiny little problem with your very succinct reply is that there is not a specific heading 'above' as you say relating to the environment zip located with all the others! But I appreciate your effort.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ummm, Yeah I would have thought so as well! but the slight tiny little problem with your very succinct reply is that there is not a specific heading 'above' as you say relating to the environment zip located with all the others! But I appreciate your effort.
Turns out that this is the environment mod.

'No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.'

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Oh ok I see. You saw the environment.zip in the bunch of zip attached and didn't find the related exaplanation above because the title is different? (but the environment.zip is still mentioned)

So if I rename it in no_waiting_text_display.zip like I said earlier, it would be clearer? But the evil xapican dislikes that because the file in the zip would be still environment.txt.
Or rename the title in "Environment" (I guess that's what TomUK said in the end). But in this case, I'm not fond of it. I prefer a clear title.
:unsure:

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes