Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Bad rendering ?
Bad build quality
Dimensional cement, so you don't slip into the backrooms.
It's part of the building resource, one of each few steps in this stairs are replaced with a rocky surface and a few lights... Must be kind of a pain when you're with heels, but hey! who am I to judge an architect. ^^

What bothers me more in this resource is that the house has no fucking right angle, not one!

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Must be based on my house then :unsure:
Well, my house either in fact, it's an old farm dating back from the French revolution, no right angle either, but it's not like they didn't try. ^^
is there no compressed version?
Gee I wonder what happens when you type the word compressed into this mysterious box?

View attachment 3532816
Beside the search function, look in my signature (just down this message), you'll find a link to a post on my Discord server linking nearly everything that has been done around the game here on F95.

Please don't forget to send your thanks to all the people sharing their mods and other tweaks around the game, they do it for free and give their valuable time for the community. (y)

Reactions: afterlights

Vince84

Dec 31, 2023
Hi, I have a trouble with cassius path it seems there miss image of bestialy content I use patch for 5.02 but idk what mistake I made, someonecan help me ?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
How the hell can you get this error?! :unsure:
You play an unaltered game? (no mods, cheats, whatever...?)
If no, can you post your <PM folder>/game/screens.rpy file?

I have: Compressed, Cheats & Mods.

I test it without, now.

( Ok, the problem is the WT-Mod from Joker.)

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have: Compressed, Cheats & Mods.

I test it without, now.

( Ok, the problem is the WT-Mod from Joker.)
The WT-Mod seems to work well with the compressed version. Can you give me the detailed list of the mods you use?

Edit: It also works with WT-Mod and all my mods combined :unsure:

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes