Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
If you're really that in a hurry then you subscribe yourself and support at subscribestar.

C'mon, I understand this is a piracy forum, and most come here for the leaks, but please have a shred of common sense. Leaking a game isn't a duty, even if they do it for others. You're the one who's getting privileged for having something that you don't pay. Sure you can ask for the game, but there are ways to do it.

Unlike many other piracy websites, this website actually encourages engagement with the dev, as well supporting them if possible. If you can't (which is understandable, not everyone can), then don't act like a snob and wait patiently for others to provide the game here.

Sorry to others on the thread for the rant, but while I also want to play the earliest possible as well, I don't like people who act like this, since it just disencourages dev engagement with their fans around here.

Anyway, looking forward to test the new update.
Really should just suspend idiots like that.

I can't believe anyone comes on here bitching and moaning about anything they're stealing. It's straight outta a skit some guy robs a discount TV store then comes back trying to return it for money complaining about the picture.

Like fuck off you dumb cunts.

Oct 21, 2020
Cela dépend de l'âge de ta sauvegarde, si elle est vraiment ancienne (avant chapitre 2) il faudra recommencer depuis le début, sinon, pas de problème (à moins que vous ais une sauvegarde corrompue après avoir trop trafiqué dedans).
[/CITATION]
Je n'ai rien touché dans ma sauvegarde

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Maybe I don't want the compressed version, ever think of that?

I wouldn't need to be here if I subscribed there, would I, plus I would have downloaded this last week and not waited patiently until now, still took an hour after my post to upload the update to their servers, other games seem to get uploaded a lot quicker after a dev posts it.

What extra clicks would those be?
moar cheese with your whine?

Reactions: redharvest1

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Multi mods have been updated. Only the gallery has been modified.

Note that the last scene of the previous release (Night Out) has been extended with the first short scene of this new release.

Darth Vengeant
I created a zip that contains the 5 main mods. In a perfect world, I would have added an interface to allow people to enable/disable each of these mods but it's not a priority for now.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Multi mods have been updated. Only the gallery has been modified.

Note that the last scene of the previous release (Night Out) has been extended with the first short scene of this new release.

Darth Vengeant
I created a zip that contains the 5 main mods. In a perfect world, I would have added an interface to allow people to enable/disable each of these mods but it's not a priority for now.
My Freaking HERO!!!! :love::D:cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: Bibifoc

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, if it got kicked off Patreon despite bending over for their demands, does that mean it's finally de-bastardized (i.e. incest back in the base version, no patch needed and thus no more having to choose between patch and other mods)?

Reactions: CharleyT

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Zorlum..
Have you considered doing something like L&P did in AWAM, by splitting the story into two parts so that the updated file doesn't keep getting larger and larger..?
And jump through hoops to get it working?

Just no, no and no. It's not even that large of a file in comparison to many. It's a download every few months....really isn't that big of an issue. If it's an issue to some users, then maybe they should priortise sorting that out rather than playing AVN's maybe *shrugs*

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
And jump through hoops to get it working?

Just no, no and no. It's not even that large of a file in comparison to many. It's a download every few months....really isn't that big of an issue. If it's an issue to some users, then maybe they should priortise sorting that out rather than playing AVN's maybe *shrugs*
It's just an idea and the size isn't an issue with me.
I had no problems in AWAM when this was done. I just followed the instructions and had it working in a couple of minutes with no sweat.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes