shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so much content rihht now that is impossible for me to chek all of this,....i will waiting for the jail scenes bcs i thnk i choose that path,.....and a shame you can have all the paths open in one or two playth.....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
so much content rihht now that is impossible for me to chek all of this,....i will waiting for the jail scenes bcs i thnk i choose that path,.....and a shame you can have all the paths open in one or two playth.....
Did I miss a path, didn't realise there was jail path, are you thinking about a different game?

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
The scene with Cleavon should only happen if the missing variable mentioned in the log (ch4_naughty_intervention) is set to True during a date with him in chapter 4.
Yeah, it seems like that variable was never created for me, so skipping the error causes it to default to true. Using URM, I also wasn't able to find that variable either, so it makes sense for the game to crash at that point.
You must have a corrupted save if you have crashes with Marc, best thing would be to redo your save from scratch by restarting the game. It's also possible that if you use mods not up to date you ended up with some conflicts.
It does seem to be an issue with Cleavon, not Marc, since the variable is always the same.
To check I replayed the entire chapter 4, but noticed I never even went on a date with him, so maybe the game somehow doesn't add the naughty_intervention=False variable in case Myriam doesn't go, which leads to it not being defined later in chapter 5.
I also attached my most recent save. I don't think it is corrupted, but I did edit some stats in the past, so perhaps I'm wrong.
My quick fix was to use URM to change the path and just go home, hopefully it won't cause more errors in the future. If it does persist I will try replaying from the beginning.

Reactions: Zorlun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
does it need to be on a specific path like marc dom?
Yes, two roads to go, one with Marc as a dom and one with Marc as a sub, each has its own naughty scene.
It seams that your save is on neither if you ended up with just Myriam leaving.
From a quick glance at the script, there are a few non-obvious conditions for the scene.

On her "dominant" path with Marc, she has to decide to tease the students before going there.

On her path as Marc's slut, he has to have caught her with a faceful of cum the night before, which required servicing the gloryhole at the sex club with Evelyn.

Reactions: Zorlun

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.5.03 p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thanks for the mod update. (y)

VuduChild

Jan 21, 2023
anyone know what this Script.Ks.Malware.9612 on Joker Leader's walkthrough mod is about? is it a false positive?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
anyone know what this Script.Ks.Malware.9612 on Joker Leader's walkthrough mod is about? is it a false positive?
It's a false positive. Probably from the naming of the patch script "patch script.rpy". He really should rename it to something without "script" in it as that Malware warning has to do with the ".script" extension of the malware it warns about, but when you look through the files, there is no such file with that extension.

I ran a quick scan for you, with Microsoft Defender, and it came up clean.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
So I looked at the startup variables, this is how you start Basketball scenes using the console.

jump ch5_08_marcs_basketball_training

jump ch5_08_hugging_the_team

jump ch5_08_balls_fixing - Marc dominant

jump ch5_05_deeper_teaching_for_the_team - Marc submisive

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So I looked at the startup variables, this is how you start Basketball scenes using the console.

jump ch5_08_marcs_basketball_training

jump ch5_08_hugging_the_team

jump ch5_08_balls_fixing - Marc dominant

jump ch5_05_deeper_teaching_for_the_team - Marc sumisive

Don't alter the original files.

There's a simpler way where you do not alter any pre-existing files.

Create a new text file named whatever you want, I name it "console.rpy".
In it, add the following lines...
Python:
init 999 python:
   config.console = True
Make certain the second line of that is indented as that is how Python works (Ren'PY is based on t he Python scripting language).
Make certain you use the case you see as programming languages are sensitive. "true" doesn't equal "True" all the time for example.
Make certain you save it with a .rpy extension and nothing else (not .txt).

Save it in your game folder and run the game. It will compile it into "console.rpyc" automatically and once in the game, you can press "SHIFT+O" to enter console mode. You can check the values of variables in there try typing "config.console" all by itself and press ENTER and it will tell you it is "True". You can change variable in there (do that with caution as you never know how the dev programmed things).

Reactions: BetoMurilo

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Don't alter the original files.

There's a simpler way where you do not alter any pre-existing files.

Create a new text file named whatever you want, I name it "console.rpy".
In it, add the following lines...
Python:
init 999 python:
   config.console = True
Make certain the second line of that is indented as that is how Python works (Ren'PY is based on t he Python scripting language).
Make certain you use the case you see as programming languages are sensitive. "true" doesn't equal "True" all the time for example.
Make certain you save it with a .rpy extension and nothing else (not .txt).

Save it in your game folder and run the game. It will compile it into "console.rpyc" automatically and once in the game, you can press "SHIFT+O" to enter console mode. You can check the values of variables in there try typing "config.console" all by itself and press ENTER and it will tell you it is "True". You can change variable in there (do that with caution as you never know how the dev programmed things).
Will that work on all of these games?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Will that work on all of these games?
It should for most. I created my own mod I use in just about every game I play that enables a pile of features I like to have available in all the games I play. I edit it and add to it as I go.

I'll attach it here if you're curious. I added a readme text file explaining what to do, what each file does. It doesn't modify the game at all, except two splash screen JPGs I added so I see something when it loads, but some games have this in which case you can tell it NOT to overwrite any files if that comes up (they should be the only ones that ever may already exist)

This also changes screenshots to JPG files, they save faster than PNGs and are much smaller. Tries to make the text area to be transparent with an outline etc... etc... etc... again, never intended for the public, but just stuff I like and I created this so I can easily add these features to games I play.

View attachment Night Hacker mod.7z

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes