RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
You think a game with bestiality in it is going to be on Steam?
Bestiality is absolutely fine on Steam (as is rape and incest). What would be a significant problem in getting "Project Myriam" on Steam is the school setting, because that hints that some characters might be underage, and that is a no-go there.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So, what's new in this one? I only download new updates when there are new beast scenes.
Myriam at the pool in the morning with an optional Cassius scene and her work day at school getting gangbanged by the basketball team if on Marc's path and a scene in the principal's office if on his path, making it a very short update on my playthrough but could be significantly longer depending on your path.

Reactions: ElbaLazo

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Bestiality is absolutely fine on Steam (as is rape and incest). What would be a significant problem in getting "Project Myriam" on Steam is the school setting, because that hints that some characters might be underage, and that is a no-go there.
Really? That's interesting, thanks for educating me.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Patreon has absolutely no say on what content Steam publishes.
*Holds hands up*

Ignore me, my bad...I read as Patreon and not Steam. I apologise...proof you should not speed read comments at times or read while distracted.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Patreon has absolutely no say on what content Steam publishes.
Whilst true, Patreon doesn't exactly play fair when it comes to punishing creators for anything they see as breaking their (everchanging and selectively enforced) rules.

Especially if a project that appears on both Patreon and Steam with content they don't want/like, or is linked to through Patreon, or has any links to the creator's Patreon page, they can (and have already) take punitive measures.

Last edited:

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Several (technically ignorable) crashes after hugging Marc, while on a dominant path. Also the following Cleavon scene doesn't give any choices, pretty sure I'm not even on his path (11 Affection).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes