fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Happy Birthday! Free the Boobs Version! :love:

1628799867769.png

Myriam wanted to wish a happy birthday to her creator and director with nice little cake and a bottle of wine by the fireside!
And for all her patrons and naughty peepers, she thought she would make it extra naughty! xoxo

Post sponsored by Schizophrenic Anonymous and fortuna95!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Happy Birthday! Free the Boobs Version! :love:

View attachment 1349212

Myriam wanted to wish a happy birthday to her creator and director with nice little cake and a bottle of wine by the fireside!
And for all her patrons and naughty peepers, she thought she would make it extra naughty! xoxo

Post sponsored by Schizophrenic Anonymous and fortuna95!
Happy Birthday ZORLUN, Get drunk, get paid
But most of all get Laid!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Francis St Étienne
1629040701696.png
Francis St Étienne, a french passionate stylist and artist, design clothes for women, a bit peculiar, he's not the most sociable of person, often lost in his thoughts or in a passionate momentum. Working a lot on commissions, he found his research and work with them and the shopping line he opened.

Francis will be a bit like a paternal figure for Myriam, being an older man taking care of her, like her dad and coach did in the past. Neither good or bad, he's before all an artist living for his art, he will be as much a good and bad influence for her, offering her some freedom, but also opening her to a corrupted world.

He'll be the gateway to a world of adult and erotic productions that she would have never approached by herself. But again, all will be in the player's hands.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Character Development - Francis St Étienne
View attachment 1353939
Francis St Étienne, a french passionate stylist and artist, design clothes for women, a bit peculiar, he's not the most sociable of person, often lost in his thoughts or in a passionate momentum. Working a lot on commissions, he found his research and work with them and the shopping line he opened.

Francis will be a bit like a paternal figure for Myriam, being an older man taking care of her, like her dad and coach did in the past. Neither good or bad, he's before all an artist living for his art, he will be as much a good and bad influence for her, offering her some freedom, but also opening her to a corrupted world.

He'll be the gateway to a world of adult and erotic productions that she would have never approached by herself. But again, all will be in the player's hands.
Really hope Eve can do photoshoots with Myriam too, shes so hot and we barely got any scenes of her. I want to see her with Myriam or in a 3some with guys, girls doesnt matter, but please give us more EVE!

Feb 12, 2021
You can edit an individual kink by typing MCkink["Exhibitionist"] = 10 as an example.
Cheat away people! I have no problems whatsoever with that, once the game is in your hands play it as you like.
You have three type of variables:
MClove["X"] = Y X = name of Character; Y = the value you want
MCkink["X"] = Y X = name of Kink; Y = the value you want
MCtrait["X"] = Y X = name of Trait (though for "Risky Behaviour", just put "Risky"); Y = the value you want

Since this time there was a bit of time between the announcement of the update and the moment she was up, you may have downloaded the older version by mistake, verify you have the ch2.01.a.
Or I also heard that their was a few problems with the mod if you play with it with its older version too.

Well thanks, I'm unexpectedly glad you enjoyed it. ^^

Yep, I'm starting to have the feeling that I will end burn at the stack with those choices. ^^
So I think for the next update I'll add the necessary variables you need to make the choices, but in the mean time, here's what you need to do:
You need 'Cum Kink' at 15+ for the first choice, then 'Lust Trait' at 30+ for the second one.

Well, why the US, just because when I worked on Myriam's character, I imagined her as a texan, so I preferred to stay in the US for the game. And I think you have enough french in the writing. ^^

Maybe it's because I'm french that the priest is going to end up a bad guy also. ^^
ok, i've been searching for over an hour, n i'm getting a headache...where do i find this mythical "command console" so i can change the values to get the scenes i want? the more i read, the more i'm getting confused (why can't someone give a simple explanation?) i've read stuff about unbat n tried it (broke the game n i had to reload), saw a list of console commands a little while ago that i can't seem to find now, press "shift+O" (but nothing happens)

all i wanna do is get the scenes that i would act out if i was the MC...but i need a pain point here, a couple cum points there, etc, but the choices required to get the points to unlock the scenes aren't choices i'd make if i was actually the MC. so please help me with how do i open this command console, n where do i type the value changes? (n i have no idea what notepad++ is; i just have plain old notepad in my windows accessories) thx

i.e. during the redneck hotel sex scene, i'd have the MC submit to the husband, but still want him to get rough, n then fantasize about him hurting her. n during the doggy scene after being rescued in the bathroom by the lez jogger, i want the MC to blow the dog, but i can't b/c i'm 2 cum points short

Last edited:

Aug 2, 2017
i installed the walkthrough mod but the game keeps giving me errors when i start up the game
i removed the mod folder and that lets me start the game but i can't see the choices
where did i fuck up during installation

Reactions: Zorlun

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i installed the walkthrough mod but the game keeps giving me errors when i start up the game
i removed the mod folder and that lets me start the game but i can't see the choices
where did i fuck up during installation
If the choices are there but are blurry/skewed, reset your Graphics in Renpy. Hold the shift key down, start the game. Select the Angle2 option (upper left), press Quit and restart the game.
If that does not fix it, I do not know what would fix it.

Aug 2, 2017
If the choices are there but are blurry/skewed, reset your Graphics in Renpy. Hold the shift key down, start the game. Select the Angle2 option (upper left), press Quit and restart the game.
If that does not fix it, I do not know what would fix it.
i get an error message whenever what i think are choices come up
i used the mod on an older version and it worked fine then, but now i cant get it to work

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i get an error message whenever what i think are choices come up
i used the mod on an older version and it worked fine then, but now i cant get it to work
If you did a clean install, and are using updated Joker's WT Mod - it should work. It did for me.
I also copy my 'saves' from the last version to a 'saves' folder under the 'game' folder of the new version.
Not sure what it could be.

Aug 2, 2017
If you did a clean install, and are using updated Joker's WT Mod - it should work. It did for me.
I also copy my 'saves' from the last version to a 'saves' folder under the 'game' folder of the new version.
Not sure what it could be.
i tried installing the whole thing again and it works now
i think it might've been unren that borked it since i used it last time to access rollback and the dev console

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes