CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm glad to see so much positive response for that game, one of my favourite.
And I'm also glad to see all those hints to future content, that makes the wait even better.
Again, big thanks to Zorlun ; worthy of the aliens adoration

• Love
Reactions: Zorlun and Demnor

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm glad to see so much positive response for that game, one of my favourite.
And I'm also glad to see all those hints to future content, that makes the wait even better.
Again, big thanks to Zorlun ; worthy of the aliens adoration
Yes, since this time I didn't change the release date for the release date of the game like I did before with the weird brain I have... It's seems it got a bit more views than before. ^^

So thank you all again for the support, be it in words or gold ingots thrown in the face, I say it again, all this positive return is a powerful motivation to keep going. ^^
Nothing more exhilarating than seeing what your weird brain produce receiving so much love. ^^
Thank you! And kisses from Myriam, she promised to be extra naughty in the future! :whistle:

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
So I said yes to the creepy dwarf in the library, and now Myriam has been abducted by aliens for sex stuff. I never say no to sexy stuff in these games, but this was quite disappointing. I'm not complaining about the sex scene itself. It was weird in all the right ways, but this is like the character is being pulled out of the world into another place that we know nothing about. For me, the established world is as important as the sex, so that's why I didn't like this development too much. If it somehow tied back into the main story it would be interesting, but right now it seems like a waste of time.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
So I said yes to the creepy dwarf in the library, and now Myriam has been abducted by aliens for sex stuff. I never say no to sexy stuff in these games, but this was quite disappointing. I'm not complaining about the sex scene itself. It was weird in all the right ways, but this is like the character is being pulled out of the world into another place that we know nothing about. For me, the established world is as important as the sex, so that's why I didn't like this development too much. If it somehow tied back into the main story it would be interesting, but right now it seems like a waste of time.
Wait for it. That's just the begining.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I dont mind if Miriam gets pregnant by Cthulhu or if she lays some Alien eggs or some Incubus puts a Succubus womb crest tattoo on her belly at all, after all i took that path for more fun, if you dont like the alien content, start all over again and skip the weird shit to happen

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Actually the more weird shit you do gives you more scenes which means more chances to increase her kinks & traits, like that alien gangbang increased her group sex kink or trait & I think big dick and anal or cum I forget, but without doing them you don’t get to increase those

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
This game is really nice. I had a lot of fun with it. The devs are really creative and I wish them a lot of motivation and creativity with this one.

I'm really looking forward to the Dominant Incest path. The shot perspective where Miriam stares down from above into the camera (in the footjob scene) is seriously hot. Superb!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This game is really nice. I had a lot of fun with it. The devs are really creative and I wish them a lot of motivation and creativity with this one.

I'm really looking forward to the Dominant Incest path. The shot perspective where Miriam stares down from above into the camera (in the footjob scene) is seriously hot. Superb!
It’s dev not devs just one Awesome programmer/storyteller/graphic artist King Zorlun

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Zorlun has a very loyal following here.

Reactions: Demnor

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Thank you for the support! And well, it's a start for a dom Myriam, but there will be other roads possible. ^^
It’s dev not devs just one Awesome programmer/storyteller/graphic artist King Zorlun
Yes, there can be only One! ^^

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes