Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Katherine's friend, Jennifer (a weird and quirky girl);
Before I'm asked, Jennifer could become a love interest of the daughter, and maybe have a naughty moment or two with Myriam with her daughter;
Am I correct in assuming Jennifer's Brother could also become a love interest for Katherine and have that naughty moment? Also, do you have plans for Katherine to have some of the most perverted kinks for herself? Don't get me wrong, I like Myriam but I also really like Kat.

Can't wait for the next horseback ride, don't let us wait too long please. ;)

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Globally, the rhythm is always the same, 3 or 4 lines of text by render, some times it goes up a little in the flow of conversation, or a bit down during scenes with mostly grunt and moans, but in the end, the flow is generally the same.

It will, 3 more to introduce before the end of chapter 2: Katherine's friend, Jennifer (a weird and quirky girl); Anthony's abused assistant, Kimberley (a sweet young mom); and the museum curator, Bastet/Sekhmet (still hesitating on the name; a domineering charismatic woman with egyptian origines). And there is still Lucy to meet and discover a bit more.

Before I'm asked, Jennifer could become a love interest of the daughter, and maybe have a naughty moment or two with Myriam with her daughter; Kimberley, depending on Myriam's approach with her, could become a very good friend or even a love interest; and finally Bastet/Sekhmet, will be a love interest of Myriam, with heavy dom/sub overtone, she will be one of the most dominant and strong character of the game.

Depending if you chose to see or not the bestiality theme scenes, there was a little naughty scene with Myriam's horse, Hammer, at the creek event.
About Kimberley,Can she be Myriam's love rival? Myriam is a very nice and humble woman, she doesn't have any female enemies(Stella maybe), I think Myriam having to fight off other girls for one man,it's exciting.
It's also wonderful that Guys fight each other for Myriam. Jealous is grace and dark kink for me. :p

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Dear Zorlun, I liked the M/D progress in the last update so much. Can't wait for more affection, like breastfeeding (no suggestion, just a wish) :love:
Finally i got an ally!
I was waiting for more teasing action between them (tightly touched breasts while hugging or Kat tries to peep her mom's nipples in closer distance) not just some words, because i have Kat's affection points higher than Marc's but that little dick has done such things... Anyway it was a good slowly start, the slipped and naked mother in front of her daughter was satisficing enough :HideThePain:

Jul 9, 2020
Hi, i'm very excited for this beast, if i can ask for, could you add more bestiality scenes? It awsome! Adding some masturbation scenes with alot of views, and doing some events or none-sex scenes about "Up skirt /w no panties"( i guess). If you can, please tell me the work progress about what i told above, if its do have im very happy!!!! Your the best! But anyways... I love your game!!! Thank for uploading! (bad grammar, sorry)

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
After this update i had to make a comment. This is officially one of my favorite guilty pleasure games with a female lead. I've only been playing for a few updates now but the amount of stuff i made Myriam do in the previous and now current update is wild.

Not only is she sexy but the scenes are both hot as hell and sometimes even hilarious. One thing I'll say that it does better than most Female Lead corruption games i play is the large amount of options. Usually in those games it's a set path with gradual corruption but you don't really have the freedom to do what you want and branch off. It's usually just yes or no. Here, I fucking jerked off a horse. Don't even ask me why i did it, i just did :ROFLMAO:. That alone should tell you what crazy things I'm making her do in game.

This update was great. I stepped on my son's dick for trying to take pictures of me naked then i got fucked by the dog in the bathroom. Hopefully, that friend of his, who was there at cafeteria with the daughter and son is a thing. I'm going to fuck him in front my son. Speaking of the daughter she's hot. I'm hoping for more scenes with her the most. Heck they might already be in game with the amount of replay value and options this has and i might have to just choose differently.

You know after reading certain parts above again, i just typed the most sus shit i think I've ever said on this site and i regret none of it :KEK:. Now I'm going to go back into this game and corrupt Myriam some more. Until next update.

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.04a] [Zorlun] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,38 GB / 369 MB - ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,35 GB / 342 MB - ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Mega link?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dear Zorlun, I liked the M/D progress in the last update so much. Can't wait for more affection, like breastfeeding (no suggestion, just a wish) :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will definitely be more mother/daughter scenes as it goes, they're kind of breath of fresh air every time... ^^

Though there will be some possible naughty moments between them also, notably via a third party.
Am I correct in assuming Jennifer's Brother could also become a love interest for Katherine and have that naughty moment? Also, do you have plans for Katherine to have some of the most perverted kinks for herself? Don't get me wrong, I like Myriam but I also really like Kat.

Can't wait for the next horseback ride, don't let us wait too long please. ;)
Jennifer's brother, Dan, may have some naughty moments with Myriam and Katherine, and might be a love interest for the daughter, depending on some choices, yes.
About Kimberley,Can she be Myriam's love rival? Myriam is a very nice and humble woman, she doesn't have any female enemies(Stella maybe), I think Myriam having to fight off other girls for one man,it's exciting.
It's also wonderful that Guys fight each other for Myriam. Jealous is grace and dark kink for me. :p
Nope, Kimberley won't be a love rival, at first her destiny will kind of be in Myriam's hands, and after that (depending on choices), she could become a good friend and even a love interest if Myriam.

On the antagonists side, Myriam has and will have some, not always to her knowledge (they will more represents trials for her, like Anthony), but she will have a few ennemis that will actively plot against her because they hate her (yep there is a few that don't like our sweet and innocent Myriam), like for example the crazy old bat, Mrs Cringe.

On the fighting for Myriam side, well, there will be some clashes if Myriam goes galavanting around, sleeping with multiple partners.
I hope you want both of them to feed poor Bobo.
There will be soon some more Bobo (a few updates to wait still), I will introduce soon the church and social work.
Finally i got an ally!
I was waiting for more teasing action between them (tightly touched breasts while hugging or Kat tries to peep her mom's nipples in closer distance) not just some words, because i have Kat's affection points higher than Marc's but that little dick has done such things... Anyway it was a good slowly start, the slipped and naked mother in front of her daughter was satisficing enough :HideThePain:
Like I said upstairs, more to come between them, but yes, Myriam is waking some interests in her daughter like her son, this body of hers is like catnip... ^^
Hi, i'm very excited for this beast, if i can ask for, could you add more bestiality scenes? It awsome! Adding some masturbation scenes with alot of views, and doing some events or none-sex scenes about "Up skirt /w no panties"( i guess). If you can, please tell me the work progress about what i told above, if its do have im very happy!!!! Your the best! But anyways... I love your game!!! Thank for uploading! (bad grammar, sorry)
Thanks, glad you enjoy the game. There will be more bestiality scenes for sure, and some more scenes about public and teasing too, yes.
Can incest be disabled?
Not really, but like I said multiple times, nearly every naughty scenes is avoidable, this is one of the choices I made for the game, I want the player to have a real control over what Myriam does and doesn't (well, I'm still controlling what events I put in the game, but the player has a fairly good control to filter what he want and have a Myriam like he want).
After this update i had to make a comment. This is officially one of my favorite guilty pleasure games with a female lead. I've only been playing for a few updates now but the amount of stuff i made Myriam do in the previous and now current update is wild.

Not only is she sexy but the scenes are both hot as hell and sometimes even hilarious. One thing I'll say that it does better than most Female Lead corruption games i play is the large amount of options. Usually in those games it's a set path with gradual corruption but you don't really have the freedom to do what you want and branch off. It's usually just yes or no. Here, I fucking jerked off a horse. Don't even ask me why i did it, i just did :ROFLMAO:. That alone should tell you what crazy things I'm making her do in game.

This update was great. I stepped on my son's dick for trying to take pictures of me naked then i got fucked by the dog in the bathroom. Hopefully, that friend of his, who was there at cafeteria with the daughter and son is a thing. I'm going to fuck him in front my son. Speaking of the daughter she's hot. I'm hoping for more scenes with her the most. Heck they might already be in game with the amount of replay value and options this has and i might have to just choose differently.

You know after reading certain parts above again, i just typed the most sus shit i think I've ever said on this site and i regret none of it :KEK:. Now I'm going to go back into this game and corrupt Myriam some more. Until next update.
Thanks a lot! Love those kind of message. ^^
A good boost to motivation.
EDIT: And by the way, looking at your avatar and signature, I just wanted to add that the heroine of my next game will be a red head... Well, you will have to wait for a bit, I have to finish Myriam's adventures first, but just so you know. ^^

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Katherine is probably the most corruptible character in this game. Or at least, the one that I would most like to corrupt after Myriam.
She placed her mother on a pedestal and she seems to idealize her as a strong women.
I think it would be interesting, depending on the choices, to see her fall as her ideas collide with reality.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
There will definitely be more mother/daughter scenes as it goes, they're kind of breath of fresh air every time... ^^
Though there will be some possible naughty moments between them also, notably via a third party.
Like I said upstairs, more to come between them, but yes, Myriam is waking some interests in her daughter like her son, this body of hers is like catnip... ^^
Yes yes yesss! :love: Thanks in advance! (y)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
This game needs a point cheat mod. I want to cuck that cheating mf Anthony without ever letting him touch Myriam but I don't want to lose the points from his scenes. Beautiful models, this game has turned out to be my favourite game of this genre. IMO, Project Myriam> A wife and a Mother.
I created a cheat mod. For now, it works only with kinks and traits. You can click on the kink/trait in the list to change its value.

No file is overwritten. It may be compatible with later versions.

Unzip cheat.zip in "game" folder.

Edit: I added cheat for "affection"
Edit 2: Removed useless limitations

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes