yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Zorlum. First congratulate you for the great work. You are also the most dedicated developer I know to listen to comments and respond kindly to even the harshest criticisms. Another applause for that.
The story and the quality of the images are exceptional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope we won't let hammer wait too long until our next visit.

Reactions: G0RT5I and Zorlun

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Well, I have to leave some things to the imagination, and make some ellipses, or I won't go far in the story. ^^
I see what you mean, but you can't hint at hobo sex and then not deliver, after all we missed the William scene for the hope of hobo sex. But all good just don't forgett poor Bobo.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlum. First congratulate you for the great work. You are also the most dedicated developer I know to listen to comments and respond kindly to even the harshest criticisms. Another applause for that.
The story and the quality of the images are exceptional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Globally, the rhythm is always the same, 3 or 4 lines of text by render, some times it goes up a little in the flow of conversation, or a bit down during scenes with mostly grunt and moans, but in the end, the flow is generally the same.
Great game, I hope to increase the number of women
It will, 3 more to introduce before the end of chapter 2: Katherine's friend, Jennifer (a weird and quirky girl); Anthony's abused assistant, Kimberley (a sweet young mom); and the museum curator, Bastet/Sekhmet (still hesitating on the name; a domineering charismatic woman with egyptian origines). And there is still Lucy to meet and discover a bit more.

Before I'm asked, Jennifer could become a love interest of the daughter, and maybe have a naughty moment or two with Myriam with her daughter; Kimberley, depending on Myriam's approach with her, could become a very good friend or even a love interest; and finally Bastet/Sekhmet, will be a love interest of Myriam, with heavy dom/sub overtone, she will be one of the most dominant and strong character of the game.

Sorry but what is the hammer scene?
Depending if you chose to see or not the bestiality theme scenes, there was a little naughty scene with Myriam's horse, Hammer, at the creek event.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Globally, the rhythm is always the same, 3 or 4 lines of text by render, some times it goes up a little in the flow of conversation, or a bit down during scenes with mostly grunt and moans, but in the end, the flow is generally the same.

It will, 3 more to introduce before the end of chapter 2: Katherine's friend, Jennifer (a weird and quirky girl); Anthony's abused assistant, Kimberley (a sweet young mom); and the museum curator, Bastet/Sekhmet (still hesitating on the name; a domineering charismatic woman with egyptian origines). And there is still Lucy to meet and discover a bit more.

Before I'm asked, Jennifer could become a love interest of the daughter, and maybe have a naughty moment or two with Myriam with her daughter; Kimberley, depending on Myriam's approach with her, could become a very good friend or even a love interest; and finally Bastet/Sekhmet, will be a love interest of Myriam, with heavy dom/sub overtone, she will be one of the most dominant and strong character of the game.

Depending if you chose to see or not the bestiality theme scenes, there was a little naughty scene with Myriam's horse, Hammer, at the creek event.
great game, so, wanted to ask if we could have myriam become her son's woman? also pregnancy in this regard?
also if the son will also go after myriam's daughter?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Lunch at Home

1628082754528.png
A short scene I added which will give the occasion for Myriam to get things back on track with her son, and repair the damage done from the movie night and morning after, if there was. But in anyway, it will be an occasion for Myriam to deepen her relation with her son or let things get on as it is.

It will be one of the few moments for Myriam to repair things with her son, before it gets to a breaking point, because even if she had a momentary laps of judgement, she's still a mom and don't wish to lose her son or see him become like his father.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
great game, so, wanted to ask if we could have myriam become her son's woman? also pregnancy in this regard?
also if the son will also go after myriam's daughter?
I hope for accidental pregnancy. Seeing that we could have bought condoms. I liked the mechanic in Oceans "where it all began" where you have a 10% chance that the condom breaks. The devastation from the wife was big after this.

Cube-B

Feb 20, 2021
Great game first of all, I have a few questions : What other scenes will be added to the plot and how will it continue further ? I'm talking about the minor
characters. Will these scenes develop (bestiality/incest / group/shota*) (P. S add the ability to select content in the game settings if people don't like it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't understand why people feel the need to suggest the dev add anything to the game <cough> bondage <cough>. I just think it's rude when they are obviously working really hard and creating a great game for us <cough> orgasm torture <cough>. I mean, who are we to suggest anything <cough> dildo machines <cough>.

So rude.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Will the next update have the photo shoot with Myriam & Eve or is it just Myriam? Also will the college guys gangbang , I mean museum visit be in this update?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Great game first of all, I have a few questions : What other scenes will be added to the plot and how will it continue further ? I'm talking about the minor
characters. Will these scenes develop (bestiality/incest / group/shota*) (P. S add the ability to select content in the game settings if people don't like it)
For now, there is a church and social work event line that as to be introduced for this chapter, but after that, too much to add, keep playing and you'll see.

For the warnings, no, again, I put some for the "weird events" and really border lines kinks, but after that, it's to the player to chose and see what he want to see, if you do not like a submissive Myriam, don't play her like this (or at least don't come complaining that you don't like it that way), if you don't want bestiality, dont play those events, don't like incest, well, simple, don't fool around with the kids, etc... you see what I mean? Sorry for being a bit abrupt, but it feels to me kind of weird to keep seeing people coming they don't like some content when this content is fully avoidable...
If you make Myriam more submissive, will there be any bladder control or wetting scenes?
Not in the plans, no, but there will be some golden shower events and humiliations if that is in your interests.
I don't understand why people feel the need to suggest the dev add anything to the game <cough> bondage <cough>. I just think it's rude when they are obviously working really hard and creating a great game for us <cough> orgasm torture <cough>. I mean, who are we to suggest anything <cough> dildo machines <cough>.

So rude.
Ha ha ha! Nice one... Yes, bondage and dildo machines are in the plans, for orgasm torture, that could happen if I find the inspiration.

EDIT: Suppressed the quote, because moderation suppressed the original message, so it looked like I was answering to somebody else here, sorry. Though I keep the answer so people keep in mind to refrain from feeding the trolls out there. ^^
Please stop here, this thread is not a battle ground for political, religious or other topics with no link whatsoever with the game. That's the last time I say it, please.
And please people don't answer him, click report or ignore, but please no social justice in the thread, it's pointless, please.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes