Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Any route for Mother-Son or Daughter yet?
For now, there is multiple routes for mother/son, one involving a dom mother, one a sub mother and other involving a son exploiting his mother's naivety and trust (you have also a road where they stay just mother and son), though all this is destined to evolve (already will in the next update).

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Keep on the real life from family to the street. Make us feel and believe there are still some corruption that could happen somewhere in the world.
Just forget the alien stuffs. I appreciate and respect your ideas but your previous update that all about damn aliens were totally a waste to me. Your player and even you could be lost in an innumberable number of plots/routes and characters.

Definitely cannot deny this latest update were a huge great as well as the first release. I can see your effort to push your work far away to the AWAM's comparison (adding aliens, bestiality and more harrassment). I don't even like that comparing because i believe PMLAE would be better!

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Keep on the real life from family to the street. Make us feel and believe there are still some corruption that could happen somewhere in the world.
Just forget the alien stuffs. I appreciate and respect your ideas but your previous update that all about damn aliens were totally a waste to me. Your player and even you could be lost in an innumberable number of plots/routes and characters.

Definitely cannot deny this latest update were a huge great as well as the first release. I can see your effort to push your work far away to the AWAM's comparison (adding aliens, bestiality and more harrassment). I don't even like that comparing because i believe PMLAE would be better!
I'm guessing Myriam is based on someone from Zorlun's real life (a wife maybe) and these are his personal fantasies coming to life in this virtual world. I think that's why I find this so.... 'relatable'. :D

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

I understand what you mean, but really, I'm not trying to compare myself to any other game, AWAM or other, I really do this project for myself and my own pleasure, not to overthrown other games or developers (well, after I can't say I mind getting complemented and see people liking it... I'm only human ^^), but really, I work seriously on the game, giving my all, but I don't take the game also TOO seriously, I make it to be fun (even if some themes can be heavy or serious) and wish that people have as much fun with it than myself doing it (though I don't wish you the few hours of sleep I make doing it ^^).

But for me the "weird events" are a full part of the game, I understand that it's not in the taste of everyone (and that's why I put an option to avoid them), but for me it's as important as the rest or will be, this game is a big experiment for me, and those "weird events" are part of it, making this innocent heroine, live unexpected adventures coming out of nowhere, like if she was in an episode of Doctor Who (and believe me, you'll see him... or her), a Tale from the Crypt, etc... But again, as I know not everyone are into my weird brain, I leave people a way to avoid the weirder parts of my imagination. ^^
I'm guessing Myriam is based on someone from Zorlun's real life (a wife maybe) and these are his personal fantasies coming to life in this virtual world. I think that's why I find this so.... 'relatable'. :D
Well, Myriam is coming from different sources of inspiration, the name from a friend I dearly loved, the body from an old girlfriend (or as close as I could, the hair and eyes were different, she had more bust and less muscles, also gave her more waist for the motherly side), but for the mind I build it as the symbol I needed for the story. But yes, I'm globally putting in the game some of my own fantasies, some for the flavor and others for the story as it come up to me. ^^

Javi72

Nov 18, 2018
Zorlum. First congratulate you for the great work. You are also the most dedicated developer I know to listen to comments and respond kindly to even the harshest criticisms. Another applause for that.
The story and the quality of the images are exceptional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
As a reminder, you can easily skip this scene. The scene itself has no real bearing on the general pace and direction of the story. For example, I am not a fan of the bestiality scenes.... at all.... so I just skip them. No harm. No foul.
Yeah... it's easy (for us) to skip something but it's hard (for him) to spend truly time & energy to the actual things. I just asked if he could focus on the closely real fetishes, firstly to reach and satisfy the crazy masses (for more tiers), the next is curtailing the pace, even it's the slow-pace adventure it might be slow with focal points...
Anyway i had the answer. Totally agree and respect his ideal and vision to this game! Whatever he's planning for the next, i'm still looking forward to all of them bloody bad.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes