DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
...or a night out with Lucy, and ending on a scene morning next day on which I will not give spoilers. (There will be also some minor plot lines development in the mix).
Welp that's gonna be a short night out for me.
I'm interested in the development of these "minor plotlines" though. :Kappa:

Do you think you can add a gallery in this game, that way if you don’t want to play Asshole husbands path you can still see the scenes there
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-2-06b-zorlun.66806/post-6514366

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As announced a day ago, the free public version of update ch2.07 will be up on the 6th, for now it's only accessible to my higher patrons on Patreon and SubscribeStar.
That is a very polite way to say "Your measly contribution is not worthy"
But it's okay. I can deal with rejection. :HideThePain:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
can I only focus on only that route ?
Sort of. Except for an initial sex scene with her husband at the beginning, everything else is avoidable so far. You would still have to navigate through her normal days and you'd be missing out on most of the content.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If Myriam chose to follow "good" characters, like William, she'll be able to get out of the hands of some more "bad" characters, but with a limit, each roads will have some threshold where Myriam can go back, or it will engage in some closed ending roads if she pursue past them.

No, this variable can happen if Marc is on the "trust" road, so the trait the most important will be Trust (and Lust in second).
Hi thanks for the reply with the explanation of the your variables logic, as I had written before, I like to play a bit with the variable values sometime, to explore different choices - so, now I know I should try to see what happens with the high willpower, though it would be really nice if you could tell me what is the threshold to see an impact :p .

Tried rapidly what you meant with the trust, and indeed, it is similar, but smoother way (well, OK, relatively), and honestly, I think it may work evolve a bit differently than the harder option , it would seem more as a kind of "corruption" path, even if leveraging the submissive side, than a pure submissive/forced path.

I was so enthousiastic about the update ;-), that I forgot to mention a small "visual bug". If you get on the extreme situation with Marc, he finishes off on her face, then they go to sleep with her clearly having it on her face (which is coherent with Marc's obsession on coming in her mouth but also on her face, guess in his mind he is "marking his property", son takes from father but probably going towards worst, not surprising). But when they wake up in the morning, she has a clean face. She should still have it on her face, as it is not going to disappear alone - that would not impede to continue the scene the way you put it, she can either clean herself, or Marc would stop/distract her from doing it, and then continue talking. In practice, if I am not wrong that would mean changing between one and three images. Actually, the fact of waking up having that on her face, would give even more credit to Marc's lies and make her even more reasonably feel bad about it (difficult to deny there was some sexual activity, while still having his sperm on her face, although we know it was not consensual).

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Tried rapidly what you meant with the trust, and indeed, it is similar, but smoother way (well, OK, relatively), and honestly, I think it may work evolve a bit differently than the harder option , it would seem more as a kind of "corruption" path, even if leveraging the submissive side, than a pure submissive/forced path.
Yes, the two versions of Myriam in the morning have a different feel and dialogues, and will lead to two different paths, one doomed.
I was so enthousiastic about the update ;-), that I forgot to mention a small "visual bug". If you get on the extreme situation with Marc, he finishes off on her face, then they go to sleep with her clearly having it on her face (which is coherent with Marc's obsession on coming in her mouth but also on her face, guess in his mind he is "marking his property", son takes from father but probably going towards worst, not surprising). But when they wake up in the morning, she has a clean face. She should still have it on her face, as it is not going to disappear alone - that would not impede to continue the scene the way you put it, she can either clean herself, or Marc would stop/distract her from doing it, and then continue talking. In practice, if I am not wrong that would mean changing between one and three images. Actually, the fact of waking up having that on her face, would give even more credit to Marc's lies and make her even more reasonably feel bad about it (difficult to deny there was some sexual activity, while still having his sperm on her face, although we know it was not consensual).
It's not a bug, I thought of it actually when I was doing the scene, but the fact is that cum dries (of course it should still have some traces, but I found no resources out there for it), so I preferred to clean her face to show that time passed.

Reactions: Demnor and Kheram

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, the two versions of Myriam in the morning have a different feel and dialogues, and will lead to two different paths, one doomed.

It's not a bug, I thought of it actually when I was doing the scene.
Hmm, I don't know why, but I have the feeling that I know which you one you refer to as "doomed" ;-). Though I am still curious to see how it will go forward, and what will be the end (hoping it does not come too fast)- though as I wrote already, I am following other paths as well. Effectively, I think I will put temporarily the game aside, and when the next update comes, go again through different paths (and play with the variables a bit ;-)), since you mentioned the next update should kind of close a chapter.

About that thing on the "visual bug" that is not a bug - I got your point, and indeed of course you are right, it dries up. But I admit I also never saw something representing it dried (maybe playing with the shaders can give the effect ?) - I am not focused on that, but if I ever find something, I will let you know.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes