ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Only spit? I also think in a collective golden shower. There is still a lot of game ahead, i think. Maybe our good friend Zorlun has these fetishes tucked away in his surprise box.
Uh, I have no idea what he has tucked away, but there was already one scene (depending on the path) where the husband spit on her (though in the mouth, I personally woud have got it more if it was the face, but that's author privilege ;-)).

About the "golden shower", one of the tags foreseen for the future is "urination".

It is not clear/explicit if that is meant as showing someone (guess Myriam ?) urinating, or if there will be someone doing a "golden shower" urinating on someone else (could be Myriam, though hopefully with closed eyes, or someone else, or maybe both, even in different moments), or if that will be someone urinating/doing a golden shower in her mouth.

I admit one of three variants would not have any interest/erotic value for me, another may or may not have a value depending how is done (does not mean I would do it for real, but it's a game), another would go against my taste.
Though not saying explicitly which is which (though can be derived). Often this kind of things can start a storm of comments from supporter of one variant or another or none that can easily become "flaming", I would not like Zorlun to feel the same "heat" another author (incidentally, also French) felt about some tags.

In any case, from Zorlun's indication, the next update should cover the dinner, or an an event with Lucy, basically closing the day.
My guess is that the dinner can end up being a very raunchy and messy given Anthony has said he is reserving himself for the evening, son and daughter out, wants her to play the slutty wife and get the support of the colleagues, and there will be more than one colleague, not clear if even with wives (guess not, but who knows) or if only male colleagues (guess, but again, who knows) or also female ones so I would guess relatively long and maybe with more than one possible scene (maybe as done already for others, as a "go only that far, or more", rather than "go for one path in the scene, or antoher"). The (alternative, AFAIK) event with Lucy, not clear how long or branching would be.
Unless the update convers also at least part of the day after (which could mean house, school, etc.), but the indication seemed to be that is not going to be the case.

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Uh, I have no idea what he has tucked away, but there was already one scene (depending on the path) where the husband spit on her...
Yes, you're right. I had forgotten about this. One of the best scenes. After Anthony makes Myriam believe that he is the only one who suffers sexual harassment, lol.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Uh, I have no idea what he has tucked away, but there was already one scene (depending on the path) where the husband spit on her (though in the mouth, I personally woud have got it more if it was the face, but that's author privilege ;-)).

About the "golden shower", one of the tags foreseen for the future is "urination".

It is not clear/explicit if that is meant as showing someone (guess Myriam ?) urinating, or if there will be someone doing a "golden shower" urinating on someone else (could be Myriam, though hopefully with closed eyes, or someone else, or maybe both, even in different moments), or if that will be someone urinating/doing a golden shower in her mouth.

I admit one of three variants would not have any interest/erotic value for me, another may or may not have a value depending how is done (does not mean I would do it for real, but it's a game), another would go against my taste.
Though not saying explicitly which is which (though can be derived). Often this kind of things can start a storm of comments from supporter of one variant or another or none that can easily become "flaming", I would not like Zorlun to feel the same "heat" another author (incidentally, also French) felt about some tags.

In any case, from Zorlun's indication, the next update should cover the dinner, or an an event with Lucy, basically closing the day.
My guess is that the dinner can end up being a very raunchy and messy given Anthony has said he is reserving himself for the evening, son and daughter out, wants her to play the slutty wife and get the support of the colleagues, and there will be more than one colleague, not clear if even with wives (guess not, but who knows) or if only male colleagues (guess, but again, who knows) or also female ones so I would guess relatively long and maybe with more than one possible scene (maybe as done already for others, as a "go only that far, or more", rather than "go for one path in the scene, or antoher"). The (alternative, AFAIK) event with Lucy, not clear how long or branching would be.
Unless the update convers also at least part of the day after (which could mean house, school, etc.), but the indication seemed to be that is not going to be the case.
There was a scene almost right from the start where Myriam has to stop the car to take a leak. And you see her peeing.

Reactions: Zorlun and Demnor

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There was a scene almost right from the start where Myriam has to stop the car to take a leak. And you see her peeing.
True, sorry, I did not think about that one because was not put in a sex(y) context, but you are right, the "urination" tag can refer even just to that. And as one of the hypotheses I suggested, it can refer even only to more scenes of that type.

I admit it is something that does not have any special appeal for me, though I am not against it, if it is not most of the game :p (rather to avoid having to skip all the time) - but I think Zorlun managed to deal well with giving variety and choices, so I think it will continue in that way, mixing things that can appeal to different people in different moments.

But the fact that the fist 0scene was in that way, does not mean that all the scenes "with the same liquid" ;-), if any, will really be of the same type, or of different type (in some paths, could well happen).

Everything is still possible for that, We will see in future :-D

Reactions: Zorlun

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Zorlun said:
Hello, I received an email from the Trust & Safety team about some problematic content in my game, which mean I will have to make some changes in the game and the page. Content concerning incest and bestiality, so the content about Marc, Cassius and Hammer. If this cause a problem, I invite you to transfer your support on my SubscribeStar account, where the game will stay as it is ( ). I'm sincerely sorry for this bad news, but I have not much choice in the matter, it's that or the end of my Patreon account and the game. For those that chose to stay on Patreon, from now on I will work the game with the changes Patreon will impose me, but will propose you a patch for the full version if you wish. All this will take some time to take form, so I might be late for this month update, since I will have to rework the from the ground up to alter it. Thank you for your trust and support, I will keep you inform as things go, Respectfully, Zorlun.
Here we go guys, Patreon doing the Patreon thing, which is being a pain in the ass.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Here we go guys, Patreon doing the Patreon thing, which is being a pain in the ass.
Yep, just been hit by the Trust & Safety team, I'm just in the middle of the shitstorm for now, trying to see what I'll have to change on their site and in the game. Though the Patreon page is pretty clean, I always took care of that.

So for now, they pointed me out the incest and bestiality part, for the bestiality part, it won't be hard to just do a patch, it would be harder for the incest part, since it's more intricate and complex, so I'm trying to see if I can make it by changing the kids or at least Marc to step son. It would need some changes in the story, but it would be the lesser evil.

dutch1980

Apr 23, 2020
Yep, just been hit by the Trust & Safety team, I'm just in the middle of the shitstorm for now, trying to see what I'll have to change on their site and in the game. Though the Patreon page is pretty clean, I always took care of that.

So for now, they pointed me out the incest and bestiality part, for the bestiality part, it won't be hard to just do a patch, it would be harder for the incest part, since it's more intricate and complex, so I'm trying to see if I can make it by changing the kids or at least Marc to step son. It would need some changes in the story, but it would be the lesser evil.
I'm not sure if they won't see step-relations as incest too. They're very, shall we say, anal on this subject from what I understand. Be sure to check that before you change the game only to find out it still doesn't meet their standards.

dutch1980

Apr 23, 2020
I'm not sure if they won't see step-relations as incest too. They're very, shall we say, anal on this subject from what I understand. Be sure to check that before you change the game only to find out it still doesn't meet their standards.
The market for FPS games, where the player can and needs to kill virtual people, is worth billions, but these folks get off their rocker when a virtual (step)mom fucks her virtual (step)son. :unsure:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Does this mean that you won't be releasing the free version of 2.07? Or will you be making the changes after that?

Reactions: Zorlun

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

IMO fuck them and just change "mother" by "landlady", "son" by "tenant" etc. that should be enough...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, I have to try, I saw other games in this category still on Patreon with only a little tweak of step-son/brother/daughter/sister, etc...
I contacted them to ask, now waiting for answer.
The market for FPS games, where the player can and needs to kill virtual people, is worth billions, but these folks get off their rocker when a virtual (step)mom fucks her virtual (step)son. :unsure:
Yes, killing and violence is ok, but sex is a nono... it always amazed me, the world would be so much peaceful if we stopped looking at the sexuality of others (as long as it's consensual mind you).
Does this mean that you won't be releasing the free version of 2.07? Or will you be making the changes after that?
No, it will be shared tomorrow, though I would have loved to had the reviewed texts, but I don't have them yet.
IMO fuck them and just change "mother" by "landlady", "son" by "tenant" etc. that should be enough...
Well, that's the idea for the step-son, but the thing is I'd like my story to be readable, even as step-son I will have to do some major rewrite on the background of Myriam and Anthony.
Probably the easiest route. And have the necessary patch on put on LewdPatcher.
What's LewdPatcher?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, I have to try, I saw other games in this category still on Patreon with only a little tweak of step-son/brother/daughter/sister, etc...
I contacted them to ask, now waiting for answer.

Yes, killing and violence is ok, but sex is a nono... it always amazed me, the world would be so much peaceful if we stopped looking at the sexuality of others (as long as it's consensual mind you).

No, it will be shared tomorrow, though I would have loved to had the reviewed texts, but I don't have them yet.

Well, that's the idea for the step-son, but the thing is I'd like my story to be readable, even as step-son I will have to do some major rewrite on the background of Myriam and Anthony.

What's LewdPatcher?
Reach out to some devs here that have had patches to add loli and bestiality separately. A lot of devs here are helpful with their tricks and advice.

Lewdpatcher is a site that hosts mods and additions. See vns like Maou-Sama etc...

Reactions: phantomz and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes