Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Double Cop Date
First scene of the update, a pretty big one with multiple possibilities and endings depending on the player choices, it could go big to short, it could go wrong to fun, it could end up with just fun, or could go to naughty to very naughty... you get the gist of it, another scene heavily dependent on choices.
The update will again also see the return of the alcohol and addiction variables like during the gala update, opening and closing choices depending on the level of consumption. The addiction variable will again point its nose, but still without having an influence, yet.
For the naughty part, as usual, the player will have a lot of control on what happened, Myriam being able to just have a fun night, even a flirty one, but without anything happening; or she could have a naughty night and experimenting while keeping control on what's happening; or get in a naughty situation where all hell break loose because everyone is too inebriated to think straight.
On a personal note, I must say that what I love on these type of scene is the variety of way to go, keeping in mind that every possibilities is always written with Myriam in mind and what could make her go from one choice to another, what could be the little thing that could make the difference, giving you the occasion to make a choice and experience the "what-ifs". I just hope you have as much fun testing them than I have building them. ^^

View attachment 1698453
I really appreciate this post and you taking the time to make it (with out being spoilery even).

This vn has brought me a lot of good times and glad to know it's going to still even after the few set backs.

Again ty for the post, I'm even more excited for the next update now.:)

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I really appreciate this post and you taking the time to make it (with out being spoilery even).

This vn has brought me a lot of good times and glad to know it's going to still even after the few set backs.

Again ty for the post, I'm even more excited for the next update now.:)
Remember it is Zorlun, he is the developer of this great game, Im just a big fan and subscribestar.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Remember it is Zorlun, he is the developer of this great game, Im just a big fan and subscribestar.
Oh my bad I thought you was testing. Lol. Usually his copied words have a header or something so I just assumed. Heh my bad...

Regardless thanks so much for passing this along then. It's still very appreciated here.

Last edited:
May 19, 2020
So, just a little confused. I see that the current release is 3.03b. In the past there's been like 3.02a+p which indicated that our good friend Prometheus had provided a patched version. Does this current version, 3.03b, have the Prometheus patch included? Or should I wait until I see that this thread has been updated to 3.03b+p?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So, just a little confused. I see that the current release is 3.03b. In the past there's been like 3.02a+p which indicated that our good friend Prometheus had provided a patched version. Does this current version, 3.03b, have the Prometheus patch included? Or should I wait until I see that this thread has been updated to 3.03b+p?
I'm not sure, but maybe Zorlun realized that "b" (for bestiality) is better than "p" (for patched). :unsure:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Normally the file is written as "pc+p" or "mac+p" but end up written once uploaded as "pcp" or "macp".
I change the title in the main post to ch3.03b+p so there is no doubt.
Versions are name after: ch[chapter number].[update number][fix letter], so for this one it's ch3.03b for chapter 3, update 3, second fix.

Last edited:

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Double Cop Date
First scene of the update, a pretty big one with multiple possibilities and endings depending on the player choices, it could go big to short, it could go wrong to fun, it could end up with just fun, or could go to naughty to very naughty... you get the gist of it, another scene heavily dependent on choices.
The update will again also see the return of the alcohol and addiction variables like during the gala update, opening and closing choices depending on the level of consumption. The addiction variable will again point its nose, but still without having an influence, yet.
For the naughty part, as usual, the player will have a lot of control on what happened, Myriam being able to just have a fun night, even a flirty one, but without anything happening; or she could have a naughty night and experimenting while keeping control on what's happening; or get in a naughty situation where all hell break loose because everyone is too inebriated to think straight.
On a personal note, I must say that what I love on these type of scene is the variety of way to go, keeping in mind that every possibilities is always written with Myriam in mind and what could make her go from one choice to another, what could be the little thing that could make the difference, giving you the occasion to make a choice and experience the "what-ifs". I just hope you have as much fun testing them than I have building them. ^^

View attachment 1698453
Me at the back wishing I was home playing Project Myriam.

• Haha

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
He's a sweet boy, Myriam should totally have been allowed to fuck him. Sadly there's very little reason for her to go back to that hotel (or for him to come to the city) so I doubt we'll ever see him again.
Actually, at if you look in the thread, Zorlun had said that in Dumdum and the hotel would appear in one of his original ideas for possible endings. Of course, I don't know if he still thinks to keep that ending as one of the possible endings, given the other changes he had to make on the story, but my guess will be that it will still be possible.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Any updates on dumdum? What is the new content in this patch - what characters are affected?
Dumdum will appear again with his family later in game.
Next update will have a scene with the two officers or a scene with a night walk in the park with Cassius, and if I have the time a short scene to close the day.
Actually, at if you look in the thread, Zorlun had said that in Dumdum and the hotel would appear in one of his original ideas for possible endings. Of course, I don't know if he still thinks to keep that ending as one of the possible endings, given the other changes he had to make on the story, but my guess will be that it will still be possible.
There will be a few possible endings with Dumdum and his family (though not really "good" ones for Myriam), but more than an "ending" it's a chapter with them that I will do, but later on in game, towards end game.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There will be a few possible endings with Dumdum and his family (though not really "good" ones for Myriam), but more than an "ending" it's a chapter with them that I will do, but later on in game, towards end game.
Well, that would be good, insofar as we don't discover the surname of Dumdum (and more importantly, the maniac uncle) is Bates :p ;-) - we don't want Myriam to end that way, do we ? ;-)

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I love this game. However there are compatibility problems on some devices. Forced to recompile each new version.

For those interested...
(Chapter 3.03b + p) Windows / Linux / Raspberry Pi / JoiPlay :

P.s.: The content is strictly identical to the original. I only recompiled with the latest official version of Ren'Py and created an icon for the ".exe" (/game/gui/window_icon.png).
________________​

J’adore ce jeu. Cependant il y a des problèmes de compatibilité sur certains appareils. Obligé de recompiler chaque nouvelle version.

Pour les intéressés...
(Chapter 3.03b + p) Windows / Linux / Raspberry Pi / JoiPlay :

P.s.: Le contenu est strictement identique à l’original. J’ai uniquement recompiler avec la dernière version officielle de Ren’Py et créé une icône pour le ”.exe” (/game/gui/window_icon.png).

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Just curious, will there be more scenes of Myriam being more dominant? I saw her kicking Anthony out as a super badass "I'm taking control of my life" type thing, but it still seems like she's mostly just letting people do what they want with her. I'm not criticizing, just wondering.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes