Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Will the behavior between Myriam and William change?I mean they can have allready the third time sex and they can tell each other that they love them so it seems like they should allready have something like an real relationship.Will the park scene focus on cassius? its that the case you will maybe not make an post about that on patreon right?Asked all this allready on discord but got no answer so here again :D

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just curious, will there be more scenes of Myriam being more dominant? I saw her kicking Anthony out as a super badass "I'm taking control of my life" type thing, but it still seems like she's mostly just letting people do what they want with her. I'm not criticizing, just wondering.
Well, she can be dom with Marc, and Zorlun already said that if she explore the sapphic side with the sweet secretary, there she will be dominant.
Don't forget in the origin Myriam was supposed to be submissive to Anthony, and more in general oriented towards protecting and pleasing others, he reacted to him that way because she felt betrayed, but that does not mean that she abruptly becomes a completely different person.
Effectively, if she changed her attitude too much in the direction you are describing and became that aggressive all the time, she may well become pretty much another Anthony - it would not be the first time someone becomes what they despite so much, but would certainly be a huge change fro Myriam.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Well, she can be dom with Marc, and Zorlun already said that if she explore the sapphic side with the sweet secretary, there she will be dominant.
Don't forget in the origin Myriam was supposed to be submissive to Anthony, and more in general oriented towards protecting and pleasing others, he reacted to him that way because she felt betrayed, but that does not mean that she abruptly becomes a completely different person.
Effectively, if she changed her attitude too much in the direction you are describing and became that aggressive all the time, she may well become pretty much another Anthony - it would not be the first time someone becomes what they despite so much, but would certainly be a huge change fro Myriam.

There is a massive difference between being dominant and being abusive

Reactions: GokutheG

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There is a massive difference between being dominant and being abusive
There is a distance and a difference, however, how big that is, depends. One can be dominant without being abusive.

But people who have been victim of anything they feel as wrongdoing, may repeat similar behaviours, typically either because they acquire them as if they were normal, or because they kind of feel "entitled" to it to correct the wrongdoing to them.
It is not by chance that statistically the majority of people who are in a certain category of abusers, have been abused themselves.
Being abused, can bring to being abusive.

Also, no intention of offending anybody who likes to be dominant in the bedroom, but dominant can be pushy, and pushy can become abusive, even because, especially on a psychological level, it can be something that depends on the target characteristics and perception as well (in other words, the perception of the submissive, not of the dominant), it is the reason for the suggestion (could be said "rule", but it not a legal rule) of having a "safe word" - that allows to separate more easily what would be dominant accepted by the submissive, and abusive that goes beyond the acceptable limits, especially if the people involved have not had a long time to learn their mutual limits, and a permanent relation that allows them to sense the possible changes on those limits due to other factors.

So, no, they are not the same, but going from one to the other, and from hurting for a bad behaviour to replicating it, even as a kind of "transfer vengeance", is unfortunately less difficult than what people think, it also has lots to do with how much the person is sensitive to the influence of the environment and others, and how easy she is to be influenced.

From that point of view, if Myriam was in contact with people that would push her in a certain way, even just giving her the wrong idea of strength, she could go there even more easily than what I myself suggested.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will the behavior between Myriam and William change?I mean they can have allready the third time sex and they can tell each other that they love them so it seems like they should allready have something like an real relationship.Will the park scene focus on cassius? its that the case you will maybe not make an post about that on patreon right?Asked all this allready on discord but got no answer so here again :D
Yes, it will evolve, already has, but you have to keep in mind the two characters, Myriam is gentle but a bit lost at the time and she find a bit of solace in the gentleness of William, but she also know he's just a kid with his own problem, so she's conflicted; and William is sweet and a bit more mature than boys he's age, but totally inexperienced, he has a crush on her, but he also has respect and can't imagine a woman like her loving a kid like him.
So the relation will keep changing, but both are kind of conflicted and both in emotional turmoil for their own familial reasons, this is what make them good for each other because both need affection, but also the reason why they are both bad for each other because both are lost emotionally.
There is a distance and a difference, however, how big that is, depends. One can be dominant without being abusive.

But people who have been victim of anything they feel as wrongdoing, may repeat similar behaviours, typically either because they acquire them as if they were normal, or because they kind of feel "entitled" to it to correct the wrongdoing to them.
It is not by chance that statistically the majority of people who are in a certain category of abusers, have been abused themselves.

Also, no intention of offending anybody who likes to be dominant in the bedroom, but dominant can be pushy, and pushy can become abusive, even because, especially on a psychological level, it can be something that depends on the target characteristics and perception as well (in other words, the perception of the submissive, not of the dominant), it is the reason for the suggestion (could be said "rule", but it not a legal rule) of having a "safe word" - that allows to separate more easily what would be dominant accepted by the submissive, and abusive that goes beyond the acceptable limits, especially if the people involved have not had a long time to learn their mutual limits, and a permanent relation that allows them to sense the possible changes on those limits due to other factors.

So, no, they are not the same, but going from one to the other, and from hurting for a bad behaviour to replicating it, even as a kind of "transfer vengeance", is unfortunately less difficult than what people think, it also has lots to do with how much the person is sensitive to the influence of the environment and others, and how easy she is to be influenced.

From that point of view, if Myriam was in contact with people that would push her in a certain way, even just giving her the wrong idea of strength, she could go there even more easily than what I myself suggested.
Yes, abused people may come to repeat the models they lived, though it's often because they never knew anything else. Myriam, if abused by Anthony, had a good life before with a loving father and loving first husband, even if she can find in herself the willpower to become more dominant, she will still be a gentle person who don't like to hurt others.
Though that being said, she does have a grudge towards Anthony, and don't worry people, you haven't seen the last of him... no more spoiler. ^^

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

Ok. But that's not what I was talking about.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I was just wondering, will at some point in the story Myriam will chose her "partner" and we will see some more "only on that person" focused story after that or it will be just ending with some epilogue?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
:giggle:I can't forgive you that Nubia had to leave the party. When will she be back?
Soon.
I was just wondering, will at some point in the story Myriam will chose her "partner" and we will see some more "only on that person" focused story after that or it will be just ending with some epilogue?
Yes, chapter 3 will some more personal development in parallel as some more exploration for Myriam, and once Myriam will have a choice on focusing on one partner, it will close some doors as she chose to start again a relationship (unless the player want to explore some NTR, but it will be limited, NTR is not in Myriam's DNA).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Soon.

Yes, chapter 3 will some more personal development in parallel as some more exploration for Myriam, and once Myriam will have a choice on focusing on one partner, it will close some doors as she chose to start again a relationship (unless the player want to explore some NTR, but it will be limited, NTR is not in Myriam's DNA).
That last paragraph worries me. I hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey romance vn. There are so many freaking romance vns and hardly any like this vn.

Reactions: Michel Mak

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean by NTR. Are you saying Myriam will get into another relationship where they cheat on her?
I'm not sure how you define NTR. Unless you mean she won't cheat if it is a good relationship.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
That last paragraph worries me. I hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey romance vn. There are so many freaking romance vns and hardly any like this vn.
I get that but romance will get the most content is the way I read it... :(
Not at all what I said, like always there will be choices, giving some opportunity for the player to either go on exploration for Myriam or go on some new partnership with some characters. But even if Myriam go "romance" road, there is a lot that can be done, and that certainly do not mean roses and missionary until the end, every relationship will be different, some good, some bad, but either way, they'll be kinky (I think the game until now has already proven that).
I'm not sure what you mean by NTR. Are you saying Myriam will get into another relationship where they cheat on her?
I'm not sure how you define NTR. Unless you mean she won't cheat if it is a good relationship.
In the case of the game Myriam could be hesitating on multiple partners and unable to chose, leading into a position where she's cheating, but as I said, Myriam is not a character who like to hurt people, so the "NTR" that people generally want will not be something to wait for (though I'll probably make a closed ending... to be studied, nothing set in stone).
Your confusion is because, no offence to Zorlun, no one actually knows that NTR means anymore.
Probably.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes