fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1653777100933.png

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.06

Hello there my dear Zorlunites! Here some news and extra peek on the next update. The first scene is finally finished and I'm now working on the next one; as it was decided together, no new update this month, but a bigger one next month, though I must say I feel weird not giving my monthly update... ^^

So, this first scene is finally done, she took me more time than anticipated, but it will be fun, it has quite a few possible ways to go about it, offering multiple occasion for the player to stop and cut bait before things goes too far. The whole scene can be also lived differently depending on Myriam's decision on the previous update, meaning did she talk about the briefcase with Detective Anderson or not, leading to a few different choices later on. The scene as a naughty subscene, which as always will be avoidable (to a certain point, if the player push the scene, it will be unavoidable).

For this month update, I reclarify for the new comers, exceptionally, there won't be any update this month as it will be merged with the next one in June, why? Well, because with my week vacations in May, the monthly schedule was a bit cut short, so I made a poll for all the patrons to see what was their preferred option, either a very short update this month, or a bigger one next month, and in the end, the later was chosen. Which I must say, even if it feels weird not to do my monthly update, is a better result I think, I would have end up in time, but this update wouldn't have concern everyone, so all in all, I thing merging it with the next one will be more satisfying for everyone.

Lastly, I started the next scene, for which I will make a preview post in the future, that will concern everyone this time, with Myriam going for a ride after all the events of last update, feeling that she need to unwind a bit and de-stress.
And lastly lastly, this scene will also have the start of a little kind of an easter egg quest. It will be findable by everyone, but probably not compatible with every playthrough I think, since a lot of plotlines are optional and not to the taste of everyone. Another good reason to annoy you with a new playthrough. ^^

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 1837002

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.06

Hello there my dear Zorlunites! Here some news and extra peek on the next update. The first scene is finally finished and I'm now working on the next one; as it was decided together, no new update this month, but a bigger one next month, though I must say I feel weird not giving my monthly update... ^^

So, this first scene is finally done, she took me more time than anticipated, but it will be fun, it has quite a few possible ways to go about it, offering multiple occasion for the player to stop and cut bait before things goes too far. The whole scene can be also lived differently depending on Myriam's decision on the previous update, meaning did she talk about the briefcase with Detective Anderson or not, leading to a few different choices later on. The scene as a naughty subscene, which as always will be avoidable (to a certain point, if the player push the scene, it will be unavoidable).

For this month update, I reclarify for the new comers, exceptionally, there won't be any update this month as it will be merged with the next one in June, why? Well, because with my week vacations in May, the monthly schedule was a bit cut short, so I made a poll for all the patrons to see what was their preferred option, either a very short update this month, or a bigger one next month, and in the end, the later was chosen. Which I must say, even if it feels weird not to do my monthly update, is a better result I think, I would have end up in time, but this update wouldn't have concern everyone, so all in all, I thing merging it with the next one will be more satisfying for everyone.

Lastly, I started the next scene, for which I will make a preview post in the future, that will concern everyone this time, with Myriam going for a ride after all the events of last update, feeling that she need to unwind a bit and de-stress.
And lastly lastly, this scene will also have the start of a little kind of an easter egg quest. It will be findable by everyone, but probably not compatible with every playthrough I think, since a lot of plotlines are optional and not to the taste of everyone. Another good reason to annoy you with a new playthrough. ^^
Does that mean you are teasing us with prospect of more Hunter? Or is Myriam going for a different sort of ride to reduce stress??!!
:D :D

Reactions: Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
more dream sequences with creepy humnoid monsters/creatures and finally some retirement home work those stuff i would really look forward too (also ofc nubia rocks) most men in those higher positions myriam has contact to look too charming, groomed and muscular for my personal opinion but of course to each their own. ^^ the easter egg/"secret encounter" sounds really fun and interesting! can't wait and good luck with your work as always my dear zor!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Does that mean you are teasing us with prospect of more Hunter? Or is Myriam going for a different sort of ride to reduce stress??!!
:D :D
No spoiler, all I can say is that later in game a scene will be accessible if the player has found all the easter eggs. I won't say much now, but I think that when the update will be out it won't be too hard to spot, and it will annoy some, but the easter eggs won't be compatible with every playthrough as they will be hidden a bit everywhere, so even in optional plot lines.
But don't get too hung up on it, it's just a little funny idea I had while working the update, it won't be a game breaker event, I just hope it will entertain some. ^^

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
No spoiler, all I can say is that later in game a scene will be accessible if the player has found all the easter eggs. I won't say much now, but I think that when the update will be out it won't be too hard to spot, and it will annoy some, but the easter eggs won't be compatible with every playthrough as they will be hidden a bit everywhere, so even in optional plot lines.
But don't get too hung up on it, it's just a little funny idea I had while working the update, it won't be a game breaker event, I just hope it will entertain some. ^^
I hope you do realise you will be opening a whole can of worms there. I can already see the angry posts that will follow. :)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
After reading the above post I have put the easter eggs on the same ignore list as the daughter since I'll never see the easter egg scene anyway as I'll only ever be doing one run with beasts and girls only so unless I play a whore I'll never see all of the easter eggs.

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Fantastic game, only thing could it could improve on is if like motherless you could see more of the sex scenes etc,

And also wondering if theres more to come of hammer??or will it be only the canine

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes