ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hopefully she can get sluttier and sluttier. And more lesbian stuff.
Well, guess that depends on the choices you take for Myriam (and for the lesbian, it is not lesbian-focused, but Zorlun clearly indicated there will be more also the possibility for more lesbian stuff).

Reactions: Zorlun

Cra1g281

Jan 11, 2019
After reading the above post I have put the easter eggs on the same ignore list as the daughter since I'll never see the easter egg scene anyway as I'll only ever be doing one run with beasts and girls only so unless I play a whore I'll never see all of the easter eggs.
doing the same as me animal/lesbian playthrough

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a Supernatural or devious link connected to the Title of the Story?. Why is it called "Project" Myriam ?. Is Myriam brainwashed or convinced to be part of a project which leads to corrupting and manipulating her personality. Just curious

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is there a Supernatural or devious link connected to the Title of the Story?. Why is it called "Project" Myriam ?. Is Myriam brainwashed or convinced to be part of a project which leads to corrupting and manipulating her personality. Just curious
No, nothing so nefarious (though maybe as a "weird event"... ^^ ).
It's just because it started as a project, as simple as that, all games that will follow next will be titled on the same principle: Project [Name of the MC] - [One or two words of flavor for the focus of the game].

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No, nothing so nefarious (though maybe as a "weird event"... ^^ ).
It's just because it started as a project, as simple as that, all games that will follow next will be titled on the same principle: Project [Name of the MC] - [One or two words of flavor for the focus of the game].
its really good,but I just wondered about the title.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No spoiler, all I can say is that later in game a scene will be accessible if the player has found all the easter eggs.
With "Easter eggs" are you referring to the "weird events", or do we have to start clicking like crazy on the screens to try finding the hidden spot to click on :), like in some older games (hope not, but one never knows) ?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
With "Easter eggs" are you referring to the "weird events", or do we have to start clicking like crazy on the screens to try finding the hidden spot to click on :), like in some older games (hope not, but one never knows) ?
It's not classified in the "weird events", as it can be found even if you didn't go for them, it's just an event that will unlock a variable, which with all the others "easter eggs" in the future will unlock a special event later on (probably end game or a special ending).

Reactions: Kheram and Demnor

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's not classified in the "weird events", as it can be found even if you didn't go for them, it's just an event that will unlock a variable, which with all the others "easter eggs" in the future will unlock a special event later on (probably end game or a special ending).
Not trying to rush you through it at all, but can you tell us how many chapters you planned for this awesome game?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Not trying to rush you through it at all, but can you tell us how many chapters you planned for this awesome game?
At least 4 more that I have in mind, it may be more if I push some more development, but it won't be less (unless I rewrite what I have already written for later).
It may seems far in the future, but not all chapters will be equal in size and in the four I count all the different endings possible as a chapter.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
At least 4 more that I have in mind, it may be more if I push some more development, but it won't be less (unless I rewrite what I have already written for later).
It may seems far in the future, but not all chapters will be equal in size and in the four I count all the different endings possible as a chapter.
Nice. Can you tell us when to expect the first ending with Anthony or any other ending?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Aw. I thought of Rainman and 52, 52. Right after Judge Wopner of course.:LOL:

Feb 12, 2021
No spoiler, all I can say is that later in game a scene will be accessible if the player has found all the easter eggs. I won't say much now, but I think that when the update will be out it won't be too hard to spot, and it will annoy some, but the easter eggs won't be compatible with every playthrough as they will be hidden a bit everywhere, so even in optional plot lines.
But don't get too hung up on it, it's just a little funny idea I had while working the update, it won't be a game breaker event, I just hope it will entertain some. ^^
Does that mean you are teasing us with prospect of more Hunter? Or is Myriam going for a different sort of ride to reduce stress??!!
:D :D
You mean Hammer right?
MORE Hammer, MORE Cassius...PLEASE!!! (y) :cool: :devilish: :love:

I know her name is Lola.
And yes it can be adventures of Katherine or young Evelyn or both at the same time.
Aunty and niece can sit in cafe and share stories.
mmmmm....both; yes please :unsure::sneaky:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From ZORLUNS Subscribestar page

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Unwinding on a Wild Horse
And here is the preview for next scene, which will be a fairly big one with a few naughty possibilities. After the event in town, Myriam find herself in need to unwind, and deciding to change scenery, she goes for a little ride with her horse in the nature surrounding the city, meeting some characters previously encountered.
The scene start light, with some quick exploration as Myriam try to learn more about the area, discovering a little new place to relax under the sun as she find a little lake. Taking some time to swim and relax as she did before, Myriam will have a new encounter with her little team of peepers, which as usual can be managed differently depending on the player's choices.
After that follow some more time with her horse as she quit the place she had just discovered, Myriam always finding times with her horse a good way to relax, being a sentimental link to her origins and childhood at her father's ranch.
Then, back at the stables, after a long ride in the countryside, Myriam will have the occasion to get a little private massage to relax, with our dear professional masseur also working at the special spa. A new occasion for some naughty time, or not depending on choices again, before going home and prepare for her date with the principal.
Globally, the scene will be pretty straight forward, with choices to do or not do some things, making the scene range from a nice ride in the countryside to a very "busy" afternoon.

bg ch3_14 unwindingonawildhorse 003.png

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
From ZORLUNS Subscribestar page

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Unwinding on a Wild Horse
And here is the preview for next scene, which will be a fairly big one with a few naughty possibilities. After the event in town, Myriam find herself in need to unwind, and deciding to change scenery, she goes for a little ride with her horse in the nature surrounding the city, meeting some characters previously encountered.
The scene start light, with some quick exploration as Myriam try to learn more about the area, discovering a little new place to relax under the sun as she find a little lake. Taking some time to swim and relax as she did before, Myriam will have a new encounter with her little team of peepers, which as usual can be managed differently depending on the player's choices.
After that follow some more time with her horse as she quit the place she had just discovered, Myriam always finding times with her horse a good way to relax, being a sentimental link to her origins and childhood at her father's ranch.
Then, back at the stables, after a long ride in the countryside, Myriam will have the occasion to get a little private massage to relax, with our dear professional masseur also working at the special spa. A new occasion for some naughty time, or not depending on choices again, before going home and prepare for her date with the principal.
Globally, the scene will be pretty straight forward, with choices to do or not do some things, making the scene range from a nice ride in the countryside to a very "busy" afternoon.

View attachment 1850549
plot not bad, let's just hope there are no monsters, aliens or anything like that. he will surely have fun with his horse; let's see how ...

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes